UOKMB acknowledges war with Terran Empire

Is anyone even protecting this group?

Not directly.  For now.

As earlier stated protection has been offered both politically and militarily but we have politely declined.  We've got this.

Feel free to call us a "group".  I'm 97% sure my alliance affiliation says UOKMB.  Your definition of an "alliance" appears to relate only to numbers.  Ours is a higher calling.

We have joined in an association for mutual benefit and to achieve a common purpose.  We leave no man behind.  We stand tall against supposedly mightier foes.  We got each others' backs.

We don't hide from the rain under our master's umbrella and beg for handouts.

Discussing about a few rogues an alliance is rolling? Seriously guys, the level of discussion in CN has gone to the dogs.
The only thing which can be discussed here is the fallacy of the claims that TTE cant fight.

Edited by Ronjoy Sholokhov

Discussing about a few rogues an alliance is rolling? Seriously guys, the level of discussion in CN has gone to the dogs.
The only thing which can be discussed here is the fallacy of the claims that TTE cant fight.

Hey, who are you calling a rogue here? We're not rogues.

There's at least one TTE who can fight. I'm pleased to have met him. Shame about the other one, but I live in hope that someone'll nudge him awake any day now.

I have been watching this since day one, and to be quite honest (I was talking with Yuurei the whole time) I'm surprised they didn't hit you sooner. You can't spy on someone and expect to get away clean. Even if your "client" is paying you good money, it better be worth getting pounded into the ground so that your client can then take advantage of you on the back end.

That being said, TTE knows were we stand on this. Hit em hard and get it over with.

Edited by MrChaos

to TKF, old friend, 

spying has always been an act of war, 
you have been taken advantage of,, 

We knew it was going to ruffle feathers as did our client. Otherwise they would have done it themselves.

We are not complaining about the war. Our compensation is more than adequate. Nobody is being taken advantage of here.

• 4 weeks later...