Time to take a sith war - Propaganda Thread

D34th

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe I didn't see he posted it already lol.

And yeah, as Ray said I'm literally the only ex NSO in Kashmir and I joined several months after their founding. You could insult us with GOONS splinter but we're even a far cry away from that.

We spread the good message, not our fault the truth upsets so many.

Love it.

Thank you for the credit, but you got VE and IRON wrong. Also I lol'd at picturing Dajobo as a girl.

Nah - they aren't wrong at all; whether they choose to be in that pile or not, they were tools for the climb [WWE current running storyline 'Best for Business' happens to fit well with CN today] ....

Nah - they aren't wrong at all; whether they choose to be in that pile or not, they were tools for the climb [WWE current running storyline 'Best for Business' happens to fit well with CN today] ....

Because IRON, Polar, TOP, and VE loved NSO and NPO before this war right?

I think it was more of a "Lets put our differences aside and combine our arms to get rid of this irrelevant anklebiter and 'this competent red alliance that poses a threat' as we both agree they need to be taken care of." Edited by Rotavele

I'm not gonna explain every last nuance of the propaganda just because you don't comprehend the full scope of it. It's propaganda, and not requiring a detailed and meticulous break down of every last aspect. Cry some more.

How did you know that picture made me cry? :,(

This has gotten so ridiculous that I had to make this:

The more unfortunate thing is that nations who attacked me on ~your side~ gave up even launching cruise missiles a few days into the war, even though they could have overpowered me.

Hoping for more luck from my current opponents.

The more unfortunate thing is that nations who attacked me on ~your side~ gave up even launching cruise missiles a few days into the war, even though they could have overpowered me.

No offence but I'm pretty sure TPF isn't any better in that department. My opponents tried for maybe like... 2 days. And they were the attackers too. Every alliance has its dead weight.

Except for mine. Just like every body says.

The guy I have pictured has 6000+ tech, nearly every wonder, filled improvements, and $3 Billion. This could have been a really, really fun war.

I mean, I wouldn't care if he didn't attack, then I could at least believe he was gone or something. Unfortunately he tosses just nukes over the border every day, so he's obviously able to play.

Edited by Dexomega

When you are outnumbered, you are going to take quite a beating so turtling makes tactical sense, personally not something I agree with, I'll take my beatings and I'll have fun with it, clearly someone is playing the long game though.

Point being, that's still a bad propaganda piece, I would rank it down there is screenshot of nations in peace mode and fail spy ops.