Time to take a sith war - Propaganda Thread

D34th

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SmokinKush_zps9820f456.jpg

Lol I like this one.

I made this for last war, and I found it today in my folder.

It may be more significant now than it was last war!

scarmurderingmufasa.png

DH needs to be replaced but pretty good job finding that pic. I also like the lion king reference.

Oh damn son, that's well done. Hakai needs to post the red ass picture he posted on the Kash forums. I was laughing for about 10 minutes straight.

Fuck it, credit to our Piper of Propaganda, master hakai:

Ci3sl7f.jpg

Look back to page 6 lol

Oh damn son, that's well done. Hakai needs to post the red ass picture he posted on the Kash forums. I was laughing for about 10 minutes straight.

Fuck it, credit to our Piper of Propaganda, master hakai:

Look back to page 6 lol

New Sith Order. Missing the message and not reading shit since 2008.

Wow - just one goddamn thread, shut your fucking mouth.

Letterkenny is Kashmir.
NSO was founded in 2009.

You're batting .000

Sorry, forgot Kashmir isn't a NSO Splinter. Also when something is annoying and you don't like it, it seems like it's been along a bit longer than it really has. You guys like to make people not like you/mad/upset, whatever. You got me there, and you guys are doing a great job with your goal. It seems like the enemy armies are just outside the gate now. It was nice knowing you NSO. I am also glad to see that Polaris is the one that gets to get the hit that so many have wanted. They deserve it after the way you guys have treated them.

inb4NoDiscussion / Propaganda is more than pictures.

Edited by Rotavele

Sorry, forgot Kashmir isn't a NSO Splinter. Also when something is annoying and you don't like it, it seems like it's been along a bit longer than it really has. You guys like to make people not like you/mad/upset, whatever. You got me there, and you guys are doing a great job with your goal. It seems like the enemy armies are just outside the gate now. It was nice knowing you NSO. I am also glad to see that Polaris is the one that gets to get the hit that so many have wanted. They deserve it after the way you guys have treated them.

inb4NoDiscussion / Propaganda is more than pictures.

Uh no - they have one member who used to be NSO, Letterkenny. They most certainly are not a NSO splinter cell.

We spread the good message, not our fault the truth upsets so many.

Yeah cause no other alliance has ever hit us in the past 4 years we've existed for any reason ever. Good on you Polar. Lead that pack and do the undone.  :rolleyes: