Sugar Rush War - Damage Tally

Ogaden

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're half right: on your side, it only affected NPO. On Val's side, it threw a big middle finger to the other alliances at war with NPO.

It did happen. It ended only when other people began to notice what was going on. And I agree that it was a good thing for NPO. I do not fault NPO for entering this deal, as it was of benefit to NPO and had no ill effects for the rest of the coalition.

Why should any alliance do something like launch Nukes?  It's bad enough I need to throw all the nukes against the guy I am fighting despite at least one of my partners being able to, and having more tech than me.  

Sad, that you need our alliance to hold your hand by helping out to throw nukes in this dogpile though.  Sad, sad indeed.   (for the record glad it we're now full weapons open).  

Edited by MadScotII

Why should any alliance do something like launch Nukes?  It's bad enough I need to throw all the nukes against the guy I am fighting despite at least one of my partners being able to, and having more tech than me.  

Sad, that you need our alliance to hold your hand by helping out to throw nukes in this dogpile though.  Sad, sad indeed.   (for the record glad it we're now full weapons open).  

Why are you in the war if not to help your allies?  If you were going to go with such a policy, wouldn't informing your allies (who you are trying to help) be a good idea, so they can make sure all of the people you are attacking are in anarchy?

Or have asked you to politely to not join the war as you will be more of a hinderance than anything else.

There's this thing called the "SDI" which makes nukes run out faster than people can re-buy. That's why it's a common strategy to rotate nukings after a couple of days.

It was a terrible idea and I remember going to many, many people afterwards and apologizing for it. Most people dropped the no nuke policy after MK shattered that stigma in WoTC, however, we still hung on to that old military doctrine. We were lambasted and rediculued for good reason.

This doesn't take away from the fact that Valhalla made a separate deal with NPO during this war when their ally is fighting NPO. CJ and his buddies like to go around telling everyone we are shitty people so you'll have to excuse us if we giggle over this misstep by them.

I don't have a problem with people calling others out for mistakes that are the same or similar to ones they've made in the past. As long as nobody is claiming it's a mistake now but wasn't when they did it, we're all good.

Hum ho... given that we were at war with Echelon, I don't think that they were very unhappy about the issue at all. They were probably quite a bit more unhappy that our entry spelled certain defeat for them.

That said, Steve, I don't recall you raising any complaint at the time.

Complaints?  Of course not, I wanted to nuke and I got to nuke since BAPS told you to get lost.  But I did tell you it was stupid and that it makes TOP look bad.  And I was right.  People hated you post-war for doing that and it eventually helped swing the tide against you and got your rolled.  I remember it quite clearly.  So stop your spin.  Six wars......lol.  Just because it was a long time ago doesn't mean you get away with lying about it.

The latter. The issue did not arise until others in the coalition discovered that no nukes were being exchanged between Valhalla at NPO. At that point, chefjoe conveniently disavowed the policy and placed the blame on others in his government.

Nice way to completely avoid the facts and outright lie.

The responsible party posted regarding the events and let it be 'clearly' known I had nothing to do with the situation as I was not around. He took full responsibility for his action and clearly talked about the chain of events. When the situation did finally get to me, I had it rectified within 30min.

Keep on lying and remaining your classy narcissistic self crymson!

The responsible party posted regarding the events and let it be 'clearly' known I had nothing to do with the situation as I was not around. He took full responsibility for his action and clearly talked about the chain of events. When the situation did finally get to me, I had it rectified within 30min.

I am quite curious how you "rectified" the situation, when it is *our* nations that started nuking you.

I am quite curious how you "rectified" the situation, when it is *our* nations that started nuking you.

NPO already has a viceroy?  Wars over folks, great stuff by both sides.  See you again in 6 months.

The average person looking in from the outside might believe you, as might the average person who is not familiar with your poor character. I am neither of those. I am also aware that the aforementioned agreement was most certainly not the only disreputable action your alliance has taken so far in this war.

Before you start thinking on what you might say or do next, take a gander at my sig. The information there ought to demur you from again pretending that you believe otherwise.

wow, there's a lot of misinformation and outright lying going on in this thread. Seems to be the norm these days though.

Lies and misinformation are indeed the norm where chefjoe is involved.

Complaints?  Of course not, I wanted to nuke and I got to nuke since BAPS told you to get lost.  But I did tell you it was stupid and that it makes TOP look bad.  And I was right.  People hated you post-war for doing that and it eventually helped swing the tide against you and got your rolled.  I remember it quite clearly.  So stop your spin.  Six wars......lol.  Just because it was a long time ago doesn't mean you get away with lying about it.

These revelations are very interesting, because I recall you being fully supportive of everything we did in that war. I also recall you being fully supportive of TOP just a year ago, just as you were thoroughly hostile toward us (just as now) two years before that. The very simple reality is that your opinions and recollections change fundamentally with the political winds. It has become somewhat of a joke within our halls.

Edited by Crymson

Oh yeah I forgot to update the date at the top yesterday and today <_<
I was busy ok

It's okay I'm loving the stats so you can have free cookies.

That is enough, Crymson. Cool your jets.

And the leash finally comes out.