Sugar Rush War - Damage Tally

Ogaden

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand people have a hard on for NPO though I fail to see how one could spin to make NPO a villian here. Vall only wars NPO. So it effects only the two parties. NPO is outgunned. Any relief would be nice. That a deal could have been made would be only smart for NPO. Alas it didnt happen. It would be good for coalition in which NPO finds it self as that would mean more strenght of NPO on other alliances which fight other coalition members and it.

Also, in regards to the previous dig on us--we had allies on the other side last war. Not the case this war. But please do spread in game propaganda nonsense even in this ooc venue.

I actually meant my imaginary quote for Val, not you guys. Val, I could see offering something like that. You guys? Not so much.  And, you are correct, it helps you guys a lot more than it does the other side. 

I understand people have a hard on for NPO though I fail to see how one could spin to make NPO a villian here. Vall only wars NPO. So it effects only the two parties. NPO is outgunned. Any relief would be nice. That a deal could have been made would be only smart for NPO.

You're half right: on your side, it only affected NPO. On Val's side, it threw a big middle finger to the other alliances at war with NPO.

Alas it didnt happen. It would be good for coalition in which NPO finds it self as that would mean more strenght of NPO on other alliances which fight other coalition members and it.

It did happen. It ended only when other people began to notice what was going on. And I agree that it was a good thing for NPO. I do not fault NPO for entering this deal, as it was of benefit to NPO and had no ill effects for the rest of the coalition.

Edited by Crymson

I actually meant my imaginary quote for Val, not you guys. Val, I could see offering something like that. You guys? Not so much.  And, you are correct, it helps you guys a lot more than it does the other side.

I actually don't see how any deal would have helped NPO, given NPO nations are likely to be nuked anyway. I guess it would depend whether Val nations are better equipped as the designated nukers. Edited by Sir Humphrey

I actually don't see how any deal would have helped NPO, given NPO nations are likely to be nuked anyway. I guess it would depend whether Val nations are better equipped as the designated nukers.

None of Val nuking isn't a problem to the other people on that front? Come on, SH.

None of Val nuking isn't a problem to the other people on that front? Come on, SH.

I didn't say it wasn't a problem. But I assumed that if a target has 3 defensive slots with one Val attacker, the target would be nuked by the other attackers. It depends on target allocations, of course. I'm not trying to spin anything, just interested in how the logistics work.

I didn't say it wasn't a problem. But I assumed that if a target has 3 defensive slots with one Val attacker, the target would be nuked by the other attackers. It depends on target allocations, of course. I'm not trying to spin anything, just interested in how the logistics work.

Someone way more bored than me would have to pull up the stats for how many targets they were supposed to nuke. :P

Or explain how the nukers that would've been spread over a variety of targets would not be, would not run out of nukes as fast -- and essentially be a slot-filling entity...

But ain't nobody got time for that.