Sugar Rush War - Damage Tally

Ogaden

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again?

Think we should just stick to this...

Mi6 has packed a ton of punch per member (or per ns).  In terms of war stats, I think this is clearly reflected.  They have put their stats where their mouths are.  If we are going off the stats, they have impressively engaged themselves.

Off this subject: Not sure why Sengoku's outgoing wars are not really showing up, we hit tlr with a bunch more wars than shown before they hit us with any which are all shown. =(  

Mi6 has packed a ton of punch per member (or per ns).  In terms of war stats, I think this is clearly reflected.  They have put their stats where their mouths are.  If we are going off the stats, they have impressively engaged themselves.

Off this subject: Not sure why Sengoku's outgoing wars are not really showing up, we hit tlr with a bunch more wars than shown before they hit us with any which are all shown. =(  

It's a conspiracy, I blame Argent

packed?

we arent done yet :[

packed?

we arent done yet :[

Hey I was just commenting on the part that has already happened.  

In terms of Sengoku, after looking at it it appears that these stats seemed to have missed the 17 wars in our blitz on the 15th, with only wars declared after then picked up. So if those could be picked up that would be great.  Thanks.

These lists don't seem to like TPF being on them. =P

GK

Added in correctly this time <_<

Hey I was just commenting on the part that has already happened.  

In terms of Sengoku, after looking at it it appears that these stats seemed to have missed the 17 wars in our blitz on the 15th, with only wars declared after then picked up. So if those could be picked up that would be great.  Thanks.

Yeah your entry was incorrectly added as being on the 16th rather than the 15th, this has been corrected.

Added in correctly this time <_<

Eh, don't look at me like that. I am not complaining - I comment because I read and love the thread and wish for my continued reading to.. well.. continue. Great job.

I enjoy that the Wars Declared are exactly the same, and only 1mil NS in damage the difference.

GK

Edited by grahamkeatley

Striking how few nations are actually fighting back vs DBDC...

I think MHA would probably do the same if you had any nations big enough.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

Eh, don't look at me like that. I am not complaining - I comment because I read and love the thread and wish for my continued reading to.. well.. continue. Great job.

I enjoy that the Wars Declared are exactly the same, and only 1mil NS in damage the difference.

GK

It's not you I was making that face about haha, I thought I had all the issues solved <_<

I think MHA would probably do the same if you had any nations big enough.

I suppose it depends more on the nation than on the alliance. They did attack one of ours, and I wish more would react like our hitchhiker does.