New Polar Order Declaration of War

Dajobo

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quoting this because it is the gods honest truth. NSO has been poking at Polar for ages. Now you get to have at it. 

Speaking just for myself, I am terrified of you and the rest of the serious business platoon.

Really. This is my scared face.

Someone please inform Starfox that I'm out of peace mode. He showed concern for my war/peace status earlier in this thread.

Hit me up. I'll make you famous.

The war started a week and a day ago. Also, Fark beat everyone else to it. Thanks a lot Fark, thanks a whole lot.

This is .... Supposed to mean something?

I can hit up Polar in mere seconds for commmunications too, YAY US ROTA! YAY US!

Im just saying, I wish someone in NSO would put their hands on me bcuz I got the PoPo and Fark on my cellular. Y'all might want to think twice, boo. I ain't the one. Dajobo rides for me boo.

Edited by Rotavele

Im just saying, I wish someone in NSO would put their hands on me bcuz I got the PoPo and Fark on my cellular. Y'all might want to think twice, boo. I ain't the one. Dajobo rides for me boo.

We would, but a loudmouthed idiot such as yourself isn't worth wasting a war slot on.

Also, Starfox, I hope to be seeing you soon. Shamamatan as well.

We would, but a loudmouthed idiot such as yourself isn't worth wasting a war slot on.

Boo... You aint even kno me tho. You be saying that you aint gonna bother cuz you gonna waste a war slot. I kno you scared boo. You just aint want to end up like Kashmir did. That's why NSO is doing so bad now. When I was over there, I was having to run everything. You guys was lazy. This is what lazy gets you. All I did all the time was do work and you guys just laid arounds and stuff. This why it be like that sometimes. Maybe you can learn from this booty whoopin'. I feel you boo.

Also why do you keep typing in blue, did Polaris make you do that when they started tearing up your nation? Or is you just really cold? Daheehee

Edited by Rotavele

Boo... You aint even kno me tho. You be saying that you aint gonna bother cuz you gonna waste a war slot. I kno you scared boo. You just aint want to end up like Kashmir did.

To the contrary, boo. I wouldn't in the least mind ending up Kashmirrelephant.

Also, this is one of the stupidest gimmicks I've seen in ages, boo.

To the contrary, boo. I wouldn't in the least mind ending up Kashmirrelephant.

Also, this is one of the stupidest gimmicks I've seen in ages, boo.

Thats cuz u scurd. I'll be waitin in my nation incase you ever want to come visit. Maybe when you decide to step up 2 me, you can do somethin. I'd hate to get Polar Gang up in this though. You know you don't want this boo.

I'm not sure if it is worse than usual or if my tolerance for it has just plummeted, but damn.

I would point to this being a sign of the sharp decline in discourse around here, but these people have been here for too long for it to be anything other than just stupidity.

Ah, shit. Dajobo, can we please wreck him as well?

Go away.

Good luck. I'm busy trading heavy blows with NPO. You'll have to meet me at the bottom, I'm pretty much there already. NPO didn't have time to wait to fight, haha.

Starfox I just wanted you to know that I'm back in Peace Mode because your allies in Fark are super awesome at war staggering.

For my next act I will restock nukes and do very unkind things to their mid tier nations. Just keeping you posted on my activities.