New Polar Order Declaration of War

Dajobo

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is complete BS... it would be literally the worst thing you could do for your side. You NEED NG to enter on a defensive treaty so that no immediate triggers of an IRON MD will happen. At least treat people like they can read a treaty web. Nothing on Admins green earth would have made NG be the primary target. You are far too pragmatic for that.

Remember when polar attacked \m/ but not PC.... yeah, so do I.

The only good thing to come out of this... is now nobody on Planet Bob can claim to not be bathed in utter hypocrisy.

wait, people try to claim they are not hypocrites???

Well this is awkward, those logs are really old and clearly weren't acted upon.  We even had a few CBs on your allies that we didn't use.  But we all knew this is more of an excuse and you just want to settle a grudge.

Looks like another no CB war.

Every war is basically a no CB war. Most cbs are garbage and should have never been uttered. 

So this is a grudge.  That's a start, but you should've just been honest and say you just wanted to attack them because you didn't like them.  Using a log that clearly we never acted upon and everyone, including us, had since completely forgot about.

My attempts to convince you of this in your embassy LONG AFTER that log surfaced should've showed you this.  But we all know you are just using that as an excuse to attack NSO.  Just be honest man.

You did that, did NSO make any attempts? That being said, I want another go at NSO just cuz. I fought them in the Legion war but that did not last to long. 

Just 11 mins in, and we are already going on about PM?  Good God...

I agree... I may not like NSO that much, but they fight and fight well. 

These 3 alliances declared on NSO at a very interesting time of day.  Go ahead, tell us all, was it Fark, TOP, or Polar that had early bedtimes?

I've found this motto to be very common among paradoxians: If you're not in bed by midnight, go home.

Just as an observation, this is as good a reason for war as I've ever seen. Destroy an alliance that has been planning to destroy you and only just barely didn't get away with it when you were able to sniff out the danger and rally your forces and allies to prevent that unfortunate circumstance. "Plans obviously changed since [the war] never happened" isn't a good excuse. Those plans and the reasons behind those plans existed for a reason and with all intention of acting on them, if not then, then in the future.

I applaud the New Polar Order for not sitting back and taking ANOTHER beatdown but instead acting proactively to Finally turn the tables. Best of luck, out there.

Took the words right out of my mouth.