A Public Notice to USN ! Keep your pets on a leash!

A Public Notice to USN

The_III_Percent.png

It’s been sometime since I’ve spoken publicly; and it is my honor and privilege to do so.

For the past week I have tried to contact USN leadership over the actions of one of their members.
No one in Government feels it necessary to read foreign cables hopefully this message somehow reaches them.

The Alliance of Safe Haven is off limits to your band of blood thirsty bandits who like to disrupt tech production from there alliance to ours and others

I know this isn’t the normal Freelancer signature style lots of screen shots announcement, but I’m busy these days.

Not only does this violate your own Charter, it goes well beyond the proper criteria and etiquette we use here in CN for foreign tech.and frankly Cora I can’t believe
I have to come here just to make sure you actually do your job, which is to lead your alliance.

Fear not Chairmen Xiao gives night classes on Leadership 101, may I be bold and suggest you enroll along with your entire government structure

Consider this a gift from me!

shock_collar.jpeg

Edited by Freelancer

Absolutely this ^.

Well done Freelancer.  Hope the issues can be resolved here, and if not,  that's why Admin invented the war button.   :)

I'm Old School, I'm quite familiar, however given the circumstances, I've done everything in my power to ensure Safe Haven is victorious in reeducating this terrorist. I want thank  Steve Buscem & Non Grata for the expeditious sanction.

I've always liked Freelancer. Similar styles, and all. I enjoy stuff like this.

This is the " Hey you better pay attention to your books or a Hostile takeover  is eminent" Heads Up message.

Everyone and there brother knows I'm business man first and foremost and cost anylsis breakdown for profits this week is down, however when dealing with foreign distributors a certain amount of risk is factored in, it's the cost of doing business overseas, we get that, however when were being screwed at least buy us dinner..

I couldn't even get that from USN.

Edited by Freelancer

I though USN disbanded. Guess not. Oh well, it is at least nice to learn that Freelancer is still around. How are you, old friend?

Not to bad RV, we at the III Percent occasionally come top side out of our bunkers to pickup various food items and such, normally were able to crawl back in unnoticed by TPTB.

Go figure, leave it to USN to have us break radio silence and get noticed.

Edited by Freelancer

Not to bad RV, we at the III Percent occasionally come top side out of our bunkers to pickup various food items and such, normally were able to crawl back in unnoticed by TPTB.

Go figure, leave it to USN to have us break radio silence to get noticed.

Funny that you accuse USN of that when most people don't even know that USN still exists, whereas you at the 3 percent occasionally pop up to air out your drama(s). I'm sure a visit to USN's forums would resolve the matter with the rogue or ghost nation. 

Funny that you accuse USN of that when most people don't even know that USN still exists, whereas you at the 3 percent occasionally pop up to air out your drama(s). I'm sure a visit to USN's forums would resolve the matter with the rogue or ghost nation. 

A diplomat was sent over there and needless to say, he’s still waiting to get membership on the board, talk such as yours we classify under conspiracy theory.

Let me guess next you’ll be accusing Esoteric of building huge data spying center barges and putting them on both his coast’s and floating them into NPO
water’s.

mystery-barge.jpg?__scale=w:620,h:368,t:

Edited by Freelancer

Cora gets on IRC every once in awhile. I think the best method of reaching Cora would be through in-game pm (which I assume to be already exhausted)

EDIT: Additionally, their MoFA is on IRC right now and is usually decently IRC active. His name is Buckner.

Edited by xR1 Fatal Instinct

Man, how awful of them to stir the pot now and then. Just too much going on around here, I know, they are cramping your style.

People like you are the reason...

Well, I'm not even going to go there. Just know you are incredibly boring and should rethink everything about yourself.

I don't know who you are treatied to, so I'm not sure if I should hail or ridicule you.

I'll get back to you.

Edited by iamthey