A JOINT WAR DECLARATION

samwise, 
okay, listen bitch. YOu calling me a deserter and dont think I will see it? YOu dead wrong. I WILL FIGHT YOU TO THE DEATH, DUDE. YOU ever think maybe Im testing the market? Im testing it, yo. And if i dont like what i see, i like naw. Warriors and Defcon1 were PUSSIES. Every knew it. Catharis was cool, but I am half cat, and those cats were too cool for me, yo.

Really selling yourself to the market there, bro.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

samwise, 
okay, listen bitch. YOu calling me a deserter and dont think I will see it? YOu dead wrong. I WILL FIGHT YOU TO THE DEATH, DUDE. YOU ever think maybe Im testing the market? Im testing it, yo. And if i dont like what i see, i like naw.

Well, aren't you the charming fellow?

In any case, what is this "Naw" you speak of? Is this a colloquialism for "Nah" or "Now." Or "New." If it's one of those three, your "sentence" (for lack of a better term) isn't all that legible. Do you perhaps mean to say you have a fondness for narwhals?

Quite frankly, I find your screed to be quite vexing for a deserter. 

samwise, 

okay, listen bitch. YOu calling me a deserter and dont think I will see it? YOu dead wrong. I WILL FIGHT YOU TO THE DEATH, DUDE. YOU ever think maybe Im testing the market? Im testing it, yo. And if i dont like what i see, i like naw. Warriors and Defcon1 were PUSSIES. Every knew it. Catharis was cool, but I am half cat, and those cats were too cool for me, yo.

Hahahahahahahaha :takes a breath: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously dude. You made me choke on my cereal.Your post should have came with a health advisory before it saying something along the lines of:

WARNING! Be advised the following post will be full of lulz on several different levels. This may cause lack of oxygen, busting a gut, and other consequences caused by uncontrollable laughter.

samwise, 

Yo, noob!

Testing the market during wartime = deserting

F=ma, E=mc2, yo 

Yeah, science, bitch!

breaking-bad-walter-jesse-chem-lab-w724.

Edited by Dragonshy

Trolololol! I like this guy :) Eminem always hold a place in my heart..... but you deserted.... you ran away like a little meow kitty cat and now you are flaming like a little runaway choo choo cat..... WORD

I didnt desert, i carefully removed myself before war, lol. Anyway, I plan some attacks on some certain people soon ;)

Is peace still happening at update tonight?

Need to verify so I can update the troops as late hits are always bad for all involved.

I have informed all OP nations to do no further attacks after the update and to accept and offer peace to all Warriors nations.

Good luck to all the parties involved and in the rebuild.

B-)

I Tip my hat  to Paul and all of the Attacking AA's Leaders...!   That was a desperate move almost, without  assurance of a

victory, and these Four "confederated" AA's pulled it off ,and just at the nick of time... !  Great planning and execution,indeed. 

I wish  a rapid recoup to the amazing  Warriors-Defcon 1 Binomial.  "To Victory & Beyond"... ;)

Edited by HDSupreme