Recognition of Hostilities

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul, please quit trying to find reasons to join in. And please quit jumping down everyones throats about plots. Although we usually plot with Skaro, that wasnt one of those things.

Actually, NAO was surprisingly approached by a source I wont name, asking if we'd like to join on Warriors side. Considering it was a clear dogpile, we agreed. Only to have the whole idea dropped the very next day. 

Nobody youre accusing here had anything to do with that.

Now seriously. I thought we may have been getting somewhere with peace talks, but apparently not...

Paul, please quit trying to find reasons to join in. And please quit jumping down everyones throats about plots. Although we usually plot with Skaro, that wasnt one of those things.
Actually, NAO was surprisingly approached by a source I wont name, asking if we'd like to join on Warriors side. Considering it was a clear dogpile, we agreed. Only to have the whole idea dropped the very next day. 
Nobody youre accusing here had anything to do with that.

Now seriously. I thought we may have been getting somewhere with peace talks, but apparently not...

Why would we need peace talks, we are not at war? I should raid your whole AA for trying to hit us and if any of your friends want to join in so be it.

Cool. You gonna raid everyone else who ever thought of hitting you too?

If you want in on the orgy, you already had a reason to join. No need to go rambling about irrelevant topics. 

Now as for peace talks, I was refering to PT/Misfits. But since OP has made themselves PTs protectorate, I guess you can be a part too.

B-)

Fox my Friend, cooler heads have won the Peace...   The way home is extended before all of us.  Let's take it... ^_^

Coming...!? :rolleyes:    

You too, Paul,  'till next,man!