Recognition of Hostilities

B-)

Paul, let's see it!

Greetings, Paul!

How long it has been since the last time OP and the Cult of SKARO have had an Alliance wide military action against

each other...?   NONE! since 2010... I am for not having any stress or wrong understanding  of things between both of us!  
Then why NOW...?  PT? Well, most people here already know about them,yes. And their

non-chalant attitude about what they have been doing against, you'd know, that  Alliance, The Misfits...! A really unpleasant
and ill expressed fixation PT's have kept since past October 'till now,Paul... And quite everybody here,including Planed
Tokyo, knew about SKARO's Pact with Misfits... because it is a Publicized One!  God, even all of you had the opportunity to
say something about it... 88 posts worth of comments in the Treaty's thread... No way the component Rulers of the current PT
group could ignore it...! Or truly are those guys living in Oblivion as an observer has recently said... ? Didn't they know
the Cult Of SKARO coulda,woulda, and finally Shoulda come out for its Partners...?  Paul, SKARO was and IS in it's right to
help Misfits...!  And those Posts from PT's representatives at the )wF... didn't help the situation, at all... because
knowinglly with they words together with their actions established the kind of players they preferred to show Planet Steve to
be...A clownishly haughty bunch ...!  Quite a mix!  But their insolent cheeky attitude couldn't be bearable  any more...!

From there, this small situation has ensued,Paul.

Now, you have said your AA has been engaging those who likes curb stomping and other bad behaviors at TE. And I am with you on
that position... hence the creation of our Treaties...! This anti-rogues action, as you could already noticed it, is just an
expedition of a limited number of friendly Nations correcting a totally foul misbehaving from Planet Tokyo! With the
purpose of showing them they can not go berserk at any one they just happen elect to discharge their venom at, just for the
Fun of it... NOPE...!  That's all,Paul... That's all. They can have their Own space at TE, but not make it something as
disgusting as they have done it...!

Solutions...? Well,Paul just end their sick conduct towards Misfits or any other AA. and that's it...!! VOULA! SKARO will
take for good their word, and Quit the Expeditionary Action against them...!  

Have a great time Paul! But, please, can you reason with those guys, so this Soap Opera can be put to rest...? Thanks,man!

HDSupreme,SUPREME DALEK Of the Cult Of SKARO AA.      ;)

Edited by HDSupreme

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B-)

Paul, SKARO was and IS in it's right to
help Misfits...!       ;)

Wrong, treaties are the true venom in TE. A curbstomp is a curbstomp no matter how you try and justify it. PT hit Misfits only, and whether you recognize them or not is the sole matter at hand because others do recognize them as a legitimate AA.

(horrifically formatted wall o' text)

...You know there is no Misfits anymore, right? The "alliance" we're hitting hasn't DoE'd or signed treaties with anyone to the best of my knowledge. :V

...You know there is no Misfits anymore, right? The "alliance" we're hitting hasn't DoE'd or signed treaties with anyone to the best of my knowledge. :V

The Misfits still exists on TE, all we have done is simply drop dead weight, well... in the process of doing so. so saying Misfits does not exist is false. government, members, name, flag etc etc is all still intact

The Misfits still exists on TE, all we have done is simply drop dead weight, well... in the process of doing so. so saying Misfits does not exist is false. government, members, name, flag etc etc is all still intact

I remember earlier in this thread someone claimed not to recognize PT but here is their DoE http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/119011-planet-tokyo-doe/

Wrong, treaties are the true venom in TE. A curbstomp is a curbstomp no matter how you try and justify it. PT hit Misfits only, and whether you recognize them or not is the sole matter at hand because others do recognize them as a legitimate AA.

B-)

Good,Paul..!  Then, just talk to those guys and  see if they understand that We will peace out with them .as soon they stop their actual  behavior against Misfits or any other AA, as I just declared in my other post!!! :popcorn:  It is just  as clear as 7-up lemon-lime... :excl:  ;)  

Edited by HDSupreme

Am I the only guy here that just laughs at Pauls poor arguements? We get it dude, PT and you are butt buddies. That's great man, good for you. But for a guy that really hates treaties you sure act like you have one with PT. The game has no "laws" or "rules" whatever the hell you want to call it. It is a game to play the way you would like to. So get over it Paul. People can have their own choices on how they would like to play the game. I'm beyond fed up with your crap and how you think you are absolutely correct on topics that have opinions. So I have said it once and I will say it again. Paul just shut up and play the game you want to and we will play the way we want to.

Now you are questioning rumors? Jesus god dude you blow my mind

You called it a rumor because I said I heard. If it had come from a rank and file member its a rumor but Foxfire is in gov and it comes straight from a private forum message.

We now move from your block curbstomping a small AA to your block now plotting action against OP. You can bank on this....we do not take such things lightly no matter the source. This is fast becoming a very serious problem.

You called it a rumor because I said I heard. If it had come from a rank and file member its a rumor but Foxfire is in gov and it comes straight from a private forum message.

We now move from your block curbstomping a small AA to your block now plotting action against OP. You can bank on this....we do not take such things lightly no matter the source. This is fast becoming a very serious problem.

Any proof of that?

Paul all I am reading is "I need an excuse for when I curbstomp these guys" good show boss.

This isn't SE Paul! You don't need a lame excuse to curbstomp. ;) just show the community how worthless you really are!

Edited by yung flow

Not sure why I am spending time commenting on this but here it is...

If I understand correctly, A Misfits nation raided a PT nation (probably because they didn't recognize PT as an alliance) and PT responded with war. Then because of a treaty, guys came in on the side of Misfits against PT. Now OP is considering intervening. Do I have that correct?

If I do have that right, here are my two cents:

First, suck it up Misfits. If your chief FA guy raids a group (whether or not you consider them to be an alliance) you should be prepared for war. If that same person in their infinite wisdom decides to troll that group (though we don't have the other half of the PMs) get your guns ready, you just wrote a check you better be able to make good on. This is TE. If you want to be treated with kid gloves go somewhere else. 

Second, I still believe in the idea of alliance sovereignty even if others don't. All alliances are free to do what they please. Just don't whine when you benefit/suffer from the consequences of those actions. Personally, I don't like treaties, but if someone wants to make one have at it. I'm not sure why you'd invoke it here...You raided them and they responded. Unless they were smoking you idk why you wouldn't tell your allies to relax while you reduce their nations to rubble. 

Third, and a broader point here, I admit that TPC (under me) had a history of trying to be morality police, but I think it is time TE wake up and recognize that that there is very little, if any, morality in this world today. The fundamental truth is that might is right. Sometimes you have to be smart, sit down, shut up, and stay in your lane though. The only thing that keeps TE from looking like a raging dumpster fire is the fact that we (should) all know there is a bigger dog out there waiting to knock us out if we get too big for our britches.

tl;dr: restraint is a beautiful thing  

/end rant

Also, someone considered hitting OP during our war with Warriors  :o? Lol that would have been wonderful, we were looking for more people to drop bombs on... :war:

Also, someone considered hitting OP during our war with Warriors  :o? Lol that would have been wonderful, we were looking for more people to drop bombs on... :war:

I really wish they did attack OP, most of us were getting bored just fighting Warriors. But why would NAO only attack OP?

topic is being derailed again gents :P

Peace has been agreed with Planet Tokyo for after this coming update

I don't care about peace between you guys and PT, I want to know who has been or is plotting to hit the people I am charged to protect and advocate.

My bad. Reading comprehension FTL. I drop my first point and stand by points 2 and 3 lol. 

Best of luck to everyone in the rebuild. 

Edited by King James XVIII

I don't care about peace between you guys and PT, I want to know who has been or is plotting to hit the people I am charged to protect and advocate.

B-)

Paul, as you can testimony for,  THAT SITUATION never WENT  TO REALITY...!      Ordo Paradoxia stands as the BIGGEST ANS and Nuclear Entity of all  TE....  Healthier than ever and possibly with a shot to break TPC' and RE records for biggest ANS at the End of Tournament...     Please don't go into a Power trip here, at these joyous moments...!  Please,Paul!

B-)

Well this is Great News for all of the implicated here!!!  I have to thanks  all the actors and actresses  taking part On this SO interestingly out of Whack!  Drama ...! Give it up to PEACE...!!!! :frantic: :lol1: :D :P ;)

Edited by HDSupreme