Recognition of Hostilities

"begining"we promise them peace the moment they acknowledge, in deed (their withdrawal from the battlefield), the validity of our possessions. Likewise we pledge cessation of conflict to the misifts when their pretender leadership legitimizes itself through a sincere oath of fealty to PT and its members."

This wont be possible. If you would like to continue diplomacy, contact us when youre ready to accept our terms. We then, might recognize your legitimacy.

Not good enough. Dogpiling on another AA especially one at war is unacceptable. You and CoS offer peace to PT and pray they accept it. Edited by paul711

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I'll have you all know that NAO is well known fo updeclares by now. So I dont want to hear about curbstomps. Theres a reason we made no DoW. We dont consider this a DoW, rather, an intervention.

Also, Gingers WC makes up for the unbalanced numbers.

Can I not just ignore the forums and go on with fixing my own internal affairs? I just told KiWilliam the other day I was going to stay away from this for a while. Keep anything and everything that has to do with me out of your mouth. You also want to make any comments on "strong leadership" and all that bullshit. I never made the call to bring COS into the conflict. I was just going to let you act like pricks and play the round out until I could perhaps fix some of the internal affairs. Maybe even give you a good fight in the end. I will say I approved of them joining in and I'm glad to see them make a stand against "rogues" which appear to be nothing more than Pauls little buddies. Now where do I even have to start with you Paul. I couldn't even begin to express the true Paul on here and what sits behind this "Cn Police" force you have made yourself. It's more than obvious most of the guys in PT are your boyfriends. Some of them even came from OP. The issue you have is keeping yourself out of other peoples foreign Affairs. Apparently though COS and NAO broke your "secret treaty with PT" so now you demand action once again. If you honestly hit NAO and COS, I hope your actions trigger somebody and they beat the living hell out of you. Have a good day gents.

Oh and KiWilliam let's have some beers sometime! I appreciate you contacting me personally and developing a friendly conversation even after I was an ass at first ;) Edited by yung flow

Can I not just ignore the forums and go on with fixing my own internal affairs? I just told KiWilliam the other day I was going to stay away from this for a while. Keep anything and everything that has to do with me out of your mouth. You also want to make any comments on "strong leadership" and all that bullshit. I never made the call to bring COS into the conflict. I was just going to let you act like pricks and play the round out until I could perhaps fix some of the internal affairs. Maybe even give you a good fight in the end. I will say I approved of them joining in and I'm glad to see them make a stand against "rogues" which appear to be nothing more than Pauls little buddies. Now where do I even have to start with you Paul. I couldn't even begin to express the true Paul on here and what sits behind this "Cn Police" force you have made yourself. It's more than obvious most of the guys in PT are your boyfriends. Some of them even came from OP. The issue you have is keeping yourself out of other peoples foreign Affairs. Apparently though COS and NAO broke your "secret treaty with PT" so now you demand action once again. If you honestly hit NAO and COS, I hope your actions trigger somebody and they beat the living hell out of you. Have a good day gents.

Oh and KiWilliam let's have some beers sometime! I appreciate you contacting me personally and developing a friendly conversation even after I was an ass at first ;)

We have no secret treaties with PT. We have a long history of trying to enforce fair play ( look through the OWF archives) of which 2 new AAs declaring on an AA a third party is actively fighting a war with does not qualify as fair. While its true a couple of PT were previously a part of OP they do not fly our AA tag for various reasons.

I think a better way of handling this would have been for your allies to drop their tags and join Misfits to help. Now it is 3 on 1 on top of a clear updeclare to begin with.

We have no secret treaties with PT. We have a long history of trying to enforce fair play ( look through the OWF archives) of which 2 new AAs declaring on an AA a third party is actively fighting a war with does not qualify as fair. While its true a couple of PT were previously a part of OP they do not fly our AA tag for various reasons.

I think a better way of handling this would have been for your allies to drop their tags and join Misfits to help. Now it is 3 on 1 on top of a clear updeclare to begin with.

Selective sight sir!

Total Money: $27,711,596

^This easily makes up for the dogpile. 

I dont consider CN veterans picking on a bunch of new players an updeclare. All the while, their top nation sits and builds while countlessly flaunting OP as a sheild. As if you were protecting them. Well, come to find out, not everyone is afraid of losing their pixels, are they?  

I'll keep in touch with OPs government, sir.

Oh yeah drop their AA for misfits. The practices of Planet Tokyo. At least our guys didn't come out of the blue and make a cheap shot like their guys. SKARO and Misfits have a known treaty, this means PT should be more than aware they could be hit by them. So your suggestion is cowardly. We can call up declares all day but we are all aware OP caught us with our pants down and than PT jumped on us before we even had a chance to get anywhere. So get over yourself of this raid being so "superior." Now I'm done with you Paul.

NAO and SKARO,

Let me give you personal advice. OP threw these same threats at us. We had the decency to give in and offered peace immediately to NLON. Afterwards we went back to power building giving us low war chest for a few days directly after war and OP still hit us. Do not make the same mistake and get caught with your pants down. You have already been put on OPs list and they are probably already in the process of making war plans against you. I suggest you don't give in and have your army ready. Don't worry I'm sure Paul has pissed off enough people that want to catch him with his pants down. :)

Edited by yung flow

I'll take paul if he drops his pants hahahaha!

Drop em and spread Paul, i'm coming in dry

I'm not really, but PT knew of our treaty, OP knew of our treaty, everyone on TE knew of our treaty, but you make us out to be the bad guys because our allies put into affect our treaty?
Your bullying tactics are the reason why many need treaties, stop being power hungry and get off your high horse

Edited by EddyH

And I'll have you all know that NAO is well known fo updeclares by now. So I dont want to hear about curbstomps. Theres a reason we made no DoW. We dont consider this a DoW, rather, an intervention.

Also, Gingers WC makes up for the unbalanced numbers.

That is not what NAO is known for. And please, just because you declared on Citadel when 95% of their NS couldn't even touch you does not make it an updeclare.

I'm not really, but PT knew of our treaty, OP knew of our treaty, everyone on TE knew of our treaty, but you make us out to be the bad guys because our allies put into affect our treaty?
Your bullying tactics are the reason why many need treaties, stop being power hungry and get off your high horse

Actually we weren't making war plans but since you respond to my diplomatic overtures with disdain and homo erotic jabs we might now.

Foxfire I lead OP so stay in touch.

Getabeer I hear you about the drama but imagine how boring this round without it. I think we need confusion back. Edited by paul711

Ummmm Wha? 

Last I checked, every war NAO has declared was an updeclare (with our recent war against SUN/WAPA being pretty debatable). 

Other than that, I dont remember any down declares.... Care to correct me? As I could be wrong...

Actually we weren't making war plans but since you respond to my diplomatic overtures with disdain and homo erotic jabs we might now.

Foxfire I lead OP so stay in touch.

Getabeer I hear you about the drama but imagine how boring this round without it. I think we need confusion back.

Should I contact him?

Ummmm Wha? 
Last I checked, every war NAO has declared was an updeclare (with our recent war against SUN/WAPA being pretty debatable). 
Other than that, I dont remember any down declares.... Care to correct me? As I could be wrong...

NS is not the only way to judge a Down Declare, SUN had just come out of war when you guys had sat there for quite awhile. And everyone knows SUN/WAPA do not like each other, so they probably wouldn't coordinate to actually roll you guys.

I have yet to be contacted during this entire conflict. If Misfits wanted peace they could have very well talked to me, especially within the past couple of days. 

(19:58:08)<Gingervites>boring
(19:58:25)<Gingervites>we're going to peace out with misfits
(19:58:30)<Gingervites>how does one peace out in TE
(19:58:44)<Gingervites>*we want to
(20:05:04)<Calzone>Raaaaawr
(20:07:47)<hartfw>Ginger, one either discusses it with them
(20:08:08)<Gingervites>it would help if eddyh was on
(20:08:11)<Gingervites>i'll wait for him
(20:08:11)<hartfw>or simply posts it on the owf and acts confused when the other person says I haven't agreed to that
(20:08:19)<Gingervites> lol
(20:08:26)<hartfw>A surprising number of aa's do teh 2nd
(20:08:31)<hartfw>actually I take that back
(20:08:37)<Gingervites>but he was saying that we are to be EZI'd!!!!!!!!!
(20:08:37)<hartfw>Skaro always does teh 2nd
(20:08:49)<hartfw>and it always is surprising somehow....

That was two days ago.  

I don't recognize your treaty as legitimate 

[spoiler]Fox Fire am I doing it right?[/spoiler]

Bomb, yeah. I already mentioned that. PT hitting Misfits is also a downdeclare if you wanna take that route.

Ginger, your diplomacy with Misfits is between you two. If you really wanted peace then why havent you brought that up with them? 
Goes both ways, Ginger.

I'm sorry ginge, we do not negotiate with alliances that do not exist.

We all know PT is only here to cause a fuss this round and then will go their seperate ways next round, for that reason we will not see PT as a legitimate alliance. Unless proved otherwise.

The Misfits does not accept bullying tactics from outside alliances either, we learnt our lesson from last time. This skirmish has been going on for like a month now? And no one has blinked an eyelid. The likes of Paul may not accept our treaties butat least we make it known rather than sitting back saying everyone is alone on TE and then using double standards to try and get himself an easy war like he has done all round.

Be reasonable with us and we will be full of open arms and kudos. Pixels mean nothing to the happy folks of Misfits.

It completely boggles my mind why anyone would want to be friends with Misfits. I mean, what's the impetus here? Sheer pity? It would explain why those friends sure took their sweet time coming to the rescue.

Uh, wait. Make that ex-Misfits. Has NAO signed a treaty with this "Switching" while I was away?

I'm sorry ginge, we do not negotiate with alliances that do not exist.

We all know PT is only here to cause a fuss this round and then will go their seperate ways next round, for that reason we will not see PT as a legitimate alliance. Unless proved otherwise.

We're rogues because you can see the future?