From the Imperial Pastel Palace of Planet Tokyo we bring you an announcement of great joy and dolphin sushi. Mainly that second part.

The alliance known as 'The Misfits' has been at war with few of my nations and that hasn't been very nice of you. 

I know it's a downdeclare on our part but....

Screenshot%202013-10-29%2000.35.12.png

DipxHitman, ezi in TE? Wow and I thought you said we were the immoral ones  :rolleyes:

Screenshot%202013-10-29%2000.34.12.png

No they aren't and considering that iamthey has singlehandedly stagnated your entire alliance is beyond hilarity.

Screenshot%202013-10-29%2000.33.59.png

but I thought you wanted him ezi'd!!!! 

Screenshot%202013-10-29%2000.33.11.png

iamthey has been in at least 16 viewable wars against you guys, not including the ones no longer viewable and yet he hasn't been anarchied once and here you are sitting in anarchy. 

It's a downdeclare ;_;   

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;_________________________;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Signed,

/)^3^(\ 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any peace terms for misfits that don't include wonder decoms are unacceptable as far as I'm concerned. 

ITS A DOWN DELCARE ;_; ;_;

/)^3^(\

Puffy-Ami-Yumi-Pink-WallPaper-hi-hi-puff

Edited by iamthey
  • 2 weeks later...

Ahhh, the classic 'i'm not getting enough attention'

Like I said in the other thread, my discussions with PT are over, so trying to get me out here after this reply will not happen.

Good day gentlewomen

Edited by EddyH

You fight like a girl.

tumblr_m6pg4nnwop1qzxdg8.gif

How will the women of Planet Tokyo ever recover their honor?

Edited by iamthey

It appears now that PT has created a DOE and exists and their war on Misfits is a legitimate affair. It now appears that NAO and CoS have exercised their unrecognized treaty and piled on PT.  We have repeatedly warned you guys about dogpiling tactics and curbstomping others and many in TE have told you guys that treaties are bad for your health.

You must peace out with PT or run the risk of OP retaliating against your bullying.

Ahhh, the classic 'i'm not getting enough attention'

Like I said in the other thread, my discussions with PT are over, so trying to get me out here after this reply will not happen.

Good day gentlewomen

I need more attention. If you could get your third alliance, CoS to also attack me, get me up to a full 6 wars, maybe I'd be content.

And you don't have to talk to us, but I sure wouldn't mind a chance to sit down and hash out our differences. Over tea? Don't ignore us eddy. It doesn't have to be like this!

I'll be the gentlest women for you ever.

Good day my fellow gentlewomen /)^3^(\

I need more attention. If you could get your third alliance, CoS to also attack me, get me up to a full 6 wars, maybe I'd be content.

And you don't have to talk to us, but I sure wouldn't mind a chance to sit down and hash out our differences. Over tea? Don't ignore us eddy. It doesn't have to be like this!

I'll be the gentlest women for you ever.

Good day my fellow gentlewomen /)^3^(\

Milk, 2 sugar and we have a deal? :P

I think its fair to say, NAO does not recognize the legitimacy of Planet Tokyo. Nor will we sit and allow our allies to suffer any further rogue attacks.

Our terms are simple. Stop hitting Misfits.

When this conflict began it was predicted by myself that our determination would indeed prove too much for the capacity of the misfits. After a month of personal war, and several weeks of alliance conflict the hilariously cocky nonchalance of eddyh has proven hollow.

This so called established name has seen itself rocked by a 'rogue' micro, and Yung Flow himself has now publicly acknowledged that his government stands impotent before the stabilizing measures of PT peacekeepers. He has whined the world that we are unfair, and as currency for their sympathy supplied the only resource his AA seems to posses: tears, tears that rightfully belong to us.

We have fought long and hard against the misfits: in their defeated state their tech, their loyalty, and their tears belong to us by right of conquest. Today hostile action was taken against Planet Tokyo by the combined forces of the New Atlantic Order, and the Cult of Skaro contravening our sacred suzerain rights over our belongings. While this began as an effort to simply reform and educate a recalcitrant satellite, it has now broadened into a general conflict involving a number of unentitled parties. We acknowledge their actions against us, and while we have long anticipated a real fight, we promise them peace the moment they acknowledge, in deed (their withdrawal from the battlefield), the validity of our possessions. Likewise we pledge cessation of conflict to the misifts when their pretender leadership legitimizes itself through a sincere oath of fealty to PT and its members. These are the terms of peace, they are undemanding, unonerous and require of all only what their obligations entail.

/)^3^(\

Edited by Gingervites

I am not going to take the non-existent moral high ground and claim that anyone is right, because frankly, none of us are. We all war and curbstomp and get curbstomped. But what I find intriguing is that paul fails to see this treaty- http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/118893-mdoap-announcement/page-5#entry3181083
I understand, that treaties are usually frowned upon, but regardless, Cult of Skaro and the Misfits have signed a Public Agreement, and thus CoS is helping the Misfits.Trying to say that the Misfits hit first is wrong, sure you may have alternate reasons, but claiming that the Misfits began war against PT highlights the fact that you may not read the war screen often. (http://tournament.cybernations.net/alliance_wars.asp?ID=69&Page=5&searchstring=&search=)

Now we move onto NAO. No we don't have a treaty. I believe we only have one treaty, (with CoS, though maybe one with NLoN, I'm not to sure) but we are involved because we can. I personally believe that Planet Tokyo is a legit alliance, that just wants to attack the Misfits for whatever reason.

PT, we dine in oblivion.

Edited by Rayan Thomas

Milk, 2 sugar and we have a deal? :P

However you'd like it /)^3^(\

I think its fair to say, NAO does not recognize the legitimacy of Planet Tokyo. Nor will we sit and allow our allies to suffer any further rogue attacks.

Our terms are simple. Stop hitting Misfits.

First of all; you have terms for rogues? Secondly, why haven't I received any of these terms? The reason I did not feel it necessary to open the diplomatic floor with Misfits proper, was because I was acting under the governance of my Planet Tokyo leadership. If you will not recognize us, and view me as a free agent, shouldn't you speak to me directly if you already have, and wish to pursue, conditions of peace?

flaming :P

Keep that fire alive! There's hope for you yet Eddy. Stop by anytime /)^3^(\

"begining"we promise them peace the moment they acknowledge, in deed (their withdrawal from the battlefield), the validity of our possessions. Likewise we pledge cessation of conflict to the misifts when their pretender leadership legitimizes itself through a sincere oath of fealty to PT and its members."

This wont be possible. If you would like to continue diplomacy, contact us when youre ready to accept our terms. We then, [b]might[/b] recognize your legitimacy.

[...]not going to take the non-existent moral high ground and claim that anyone is right, because frankly, none of us are. We all war and curbstomp and get curbstomped.

Trying to say that the Misfits hit first is wrong, sure you may have alternate reasons, but claiming that the Misfits began war against PT [...]

I personally believe that Planet Tokyo is a legit alliance, that just wants to attack the Misfits for whatever reason.

PT, we dine in oblivion.

Quote edited down to relevant points I shall be responding to:
1) Thank you for sharing your views. We can disagree, but it's nice to take a step back every once in a while.

2) I don't believe anyone has claimed that Misfits hit first. Our reasons are indeed 'alternate'.

3) If you were the one handling diplomatic relations, of which can only exist between legitimate alliances, perhaps we wouldn't be in this mess. But I also wouldn't have a date of tea-time with Eddy. The world works in mysteries ways.

4) 'oblivion' - Interesting. Faced with such a threat against our existence, I will continue to conduct Total War, with no regards for hesitation. I look forward to our dinner date.

I hope you made reservations for such an occasion.
/)^3^(\ Edited by King William

"begining"we promise them peace the moment they acknowledge, in deed (their withdrawal from the battlefield), the validity of our possessions. Likewise we pledge cessation of conflict to the misifts when their pretender leadership legitimizes itself through a sincere oath of fealty to PT and its members."

This wont be possible. If you would like to continue diplomacy, contact us when youre ready to accept our terms. We then, might recognize your legitimacy.

We have no need for your recognition, only your withdrawal.

/)^3^(\ Edited by iamthey

This wont be possible. If you would like to continue diplomacy, contact us when youre ready to accept our terms. We then, might recognize your legitimacy.

All I want is misfits to become a viceroyalty. Is that really too much to ask for?

Quote edited down to relevant points I shall be responding to:
1) Thank you for sharing your views. We can disagree, but it's nice to take a step back every once in a while.

2) I don't believe anyone has claimed that Misfits hit first. Our reasons are indeed 'alternate'.

3) If you were the one handling diplomatic relations, of which can only exist between legitimate alliances, perhaps we wouldn't be in this mess. But I also wouldn't have a date of tea-time with Eddy. The world works in mysteries ways.

4) 'oblivion' - Interesting. Faced with such a threat against our existence, I will continue to conduct Total War, with no regards for hesitation. I look forward to our dinner date.

I hope you made reservations for such an occasion.
/)^3^(\

Thank you for acknowledging my points.

1. Agreed

2. I must have confused this with bad writing earlier in this thread, apologies on my part.

3. Interesting point, though I might add that Misfits (in my view) seem to be constantly bashed by OP and PT for the postings of Swazz and EddyH. They play important roles in their alliances and yes they can get somewhat tedious after a while, but that is no reason to continuously try to damage them (and the Misfits) over whatever comment they cooked up this time. Then again, I might be totally wrong on this front as I have only been in NDO, SUN and NAO.

4. Oblivion, a mysterious word meaning "the state of being unaware or unconscious of what is happening around one." Thus, this means that we will be dining in a "State of being unaware we are even dining". Thus, I booked us into an Amnesia Hospital. But no dinner is complete without a reservation, so I booked in advance.

To war! 

o/