WarriorsWarFlag_zps5557025f.jpg

The Warriors exist!

Also: Defcon1 has merged into the Warriors

Until further notice, the Warriors will be using the Defcon1 forums, at least for this round.

Feel free to drop by and say hiyas: http://z13.invisionfree.com/Defcon_1/index.php?act=idx

The Warriors will continue using our IRC Channel: #WarriorsTE

I've been less than active so far this round, life is acting up again and whatnot. We should have been at war a long time ago, and that lack of war is mostly my fault. I don't see this inactivity changing anytime soon, either. Thusly, the head leadership of the Warriors has been transferred to DevilDog, who most vets of TE know as a long-time presence in TE, first as a member of Lafeyette Escandrille, and most recently, as the leader of Defcon1. DevilDog, and the rest of the government he brings over to the Warriors, are honorable and capable. I expect they and our current members/government will do wonderful things together, including blowing up a whole lot of wonderful things. I'll stick around mostly in an advisitory capacity, and I'll be here for the wars when they come.

Our collective apologies for sitting around on our collective butts so far this round.

Blame me for that lol. However, this probably won't last too much longer.

o7 Defcon1

o7 WARRIORS!

o/ Warriors

Defcon1 will bring some fire ;)

o/ RED

Thanks EddyH for the kind words.

It is an honor to help Clash out in his hour of need and I have no doubts whatsoever that he would have done the same for me were the positions reversed.

I have considered him a friend since days long gone and such friendship has since grown round after round.

Will be the first to admit that the merger does put us in a very unusual predicament at this time though.

Just glad that I have some of the best minds in the game helping me to solve this dilemma we are in without having the majority of the TE community looking at us with ire.

Looks like I have went from having 19 rulers bursting at the seams for war to 52. Should be interesting to say the least.

o/ the Warriors

o/ Clash

Thanks EddyH for the kind words.

It is an honor to help Clash out in his hour of need and I have no doubts whatsoever that he would have done the same for me were the positions reversed.

I have considered him a friend since days long gone and such friendship has since grown round after round.

Will be the first to admit that the merger does put us in a very unusual predicament at this time though.

Just glad that I have some of the best minds in the game helping me to solve this dilemma we are in without having the majority of the TE community looking at us with ire.

Looks like I have went from having 19 rulers bursting at the seams for war to 52. Should be interesting to say the least.

o/ the Warriors

o/ Clash

The more the merrier :P wouldn't like to be you in the morning though.... 52 hate mails for no war haha

good luck DD and may the RED devils prevail

Nice avatar Jf!

Also, this explains why DEFCON1 disappeared overnight :P Regardless, congrats Warriors, you lucky sons of a guns

The more the merrier :P wouldn't like to be you in the morning though.... 52 hate mails for no war haha

good luck DD and may the RED devils prevail

B-)

NOW i see it...!    Wow... talking about "new"... "strange"...  etc. ...!   Lol!   The Super Warriors have Stepped IN Da' House...! :o :lol1:

Edited by HDSupreme