CN Revolution?

Malik Shabazz

Does CN need a Revolution?  

126 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It had one already, Vox Populi in 2008-2009. The game is smaller now, and there will never be a power as "evil" as NPO pre-Karma.

pretty much, one exception could be if Umbrella decided they wanted to rule cn with an iron hoof. If something like that is even possible. 

[ooc] EAGLES WON TODAY, and dallas is going to lose tomorrow because buck them! I hate them! This is really the only reason why i posted [/ooc]

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brother and sisters what will a coup do? A revolution is impossible on cyber nations. You say you want to destroy the powers of planet bob but doing that will pave way for more powers to move in. We can be the vanguard of a revolution, however one in which we dont dispose of the old regime. We unite to form one alliance, a brotherhood. We unite to form a new power in which we don't abuse. Join me let's be the Chang uniting us we can become the next great power and not make the same mistakes. Who will join me in my hope to create a better world, who will join The Brotherhood

Brother and sisters what will a coup do? A revolution is impossible on cyber nations. You say you want to destroy the powers of planet bob but doing that will pave way for more powers to move in. We can be the vanguard of a revolution, however one in which we dont dispose of the old regime. We unite to form one alliance, a brotherhood. We unite to form a new power in which we don't abuse. Join me let's be the Chang uniting us we can become the next great power and not make the same mistakes. Who will join me in my hope to create a better world, who will join The Brotherhood

Lolwut