Public announcement of Rebranding and to dispel some rumours

manussa

some people seriously don't read much into OPs do they?

numerous times it was listed that URON is The Outlaws Republic going back to their old name (hint, before they were TOR, they were URON). normally renaming an alliance =/= creating a new one

Look, I like you guys and the verbage of the anouncement.  But that centered font made my eyes feel like they were wiggling, and then you tricked me out with the hard left and my brain exploded...

I want to say congrats and three Hail Marys... but I'm not sure where I am right now, but there's churro puke on my right shoe...

HA HA guys yes it does look that I dont get on here much just over a hundred posts in seven years.  whaat do you mean by old timer anyway ha ha cheeky young whippper snappers.

Xath that hill is and always has been mine ha ha 

Treaties don't count unless people are aware of them, if they're not on Wiki or the OWF, or extremely clear on your forums, then you're going to be open to raids

A simple "We're protected by X" counts, however "keeping treaty relations private" helps no one

Or alternatively we can raid you since you don't have any stated protection.

I hope you realize there aren't any people on your irc chan to answer the question we all want an answer to: "who the hell protects uron?" In fact, your treaties aren't listed anywhere. Your forums don't list them, your wiki is outdated and probably void as far as the treaties listed there are concerned.. This is like a green light to raid your alliance.

Treaties don't count unless people are aware of them, if they're not on Wiki or the OWF, or extremely clear on your forums, then you're going to be open to raids

A simple "We're protected by X" counts, however "keeping treaty relations private" helps no one

Let's all stop pretending that GOONS actually does due diligence when we all know that they don't.

Let's all stop pretending that GOONS actually does due diligence when we all know that they don't.

The only thing more impressive than the shameless self-promotion and 3-year-old case study is the formatting in the OP.

Good luck with the rebranding, URON.

Oh, and obligatory hail Timberland.

Outdated and irrelevant. Just like the rest of your spiel. I've gone to great lengths in the last few years of being Secretariat to prevent and settle any raiding disputes. Anybody I've had to deal with in the last two years will inform you so. Edited by Emperor Marx

I talk to Matt everyday, and while Timber is a good friend to me, I say with full confidence he is not the main reason for matt's departure from this world. He'd been wanting to do that for quite some time, and finally just pulled the trigger.

Also good luck to URON... hopefully you guys figure out your niche in CN after 3 years of having absolutely no niche or chance at all at this.