The South Has Arisen For One Final March

Leet Guy

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, but it's not awfully shocking nor far fetched that some might associate a former MK leader, with MK.

On that note, I am a former NPO leader (one of their top military officials, and their chief intelligence officer). Should my actions be associated with them? Or perhaps we can realize that the notion that this is somehow an action sanctioned by the late MK is as much as a fairytale as any idea that this action is sanctioned by Umbrella. Leet Guy is acting alone against VE, and I wish him the best. As your statement here proves to me that your alliance is as delusional as it was the last time I had the misfortune of dealing with you. The destruction being wrought on you is most justified.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

On that note, I am a former NPO leader (one of their top military officials, and their chief intelligence officer). Should my actions be associated with them? Or perhaps we can realize that the notion that this is somehow an action sanctioned by the late MK is as much as a fairytale as any idea that this action is sanctioned by Umbrella. Leet Guy is acting alone against VE, and I wish him the best. As your statement here proves to me that your alliance is as delusional as it was the last time I had the misfortune of dealing with you. The destruction being wrought on you is most justified.

If by former leader you mean a mindless drone, and by delusional you mean extremely sexy, I have nothing against your argument. That being said, I personally hold you responsible for the poor manners Brehon once displayed when he wasn't drunk, and that's unforgivable.

You will pay for that, you rebel scum, and I will see your flag collection burn.

I hope you enjoyed me causing you stress as much as I did back in the day. Godspeed man. 

Things weren't the same without your large scale vision tbh. It was always enjoyed regardless of how cutthroat it got. Thanks and best to you as well.

Doesn't look like the Southern Delegation is very big.  Really, it looks quite lonely.

No kidding, I thought it was a bigger movement from the topic.

So when is Mushreich declaring?

Probably after Fu Mushru and Mushru Gai Pan.

For someone named Loki you'd think his insults would have a bit more wit to them.

High five!

.... Also, there's one [ooc] issue with you RPing the south, you made TDO Sherman or Grant which is a hilarious notion!
Edited by Monroe

I like how an Umbrella rogue has been deflected instead into a MK antic.

Recent MK leader, who still lists "Mushroom Kingdom" as his AA and still represents himself with a picture of mushrooms, goes to war under the banner of a Mushroom Kingdom faction.

This has Umbrella antics written all over it.

About the most telling piece of information about this entire MK ordeal from their disbandment to today - is clearly it's obvious who all lives for [i]groupthink[/i]. The sheer impossibility that someone may be acting of their own accord regardless of their [past] affiliation. Absolutely unthinkable that someone may be of their own mind. 

About the most telling piece of information about this entire MK ordeal from their disbandment to today - is clearly it's obvious who all lives for groupthink. The sheer impossibility that someone may be acting of their own accord regardless of their [past] affiliation. Absolutely unthinkable that someone may be of their own mind. 

When OWF posters act in accordance, they're biased by groupthink.

When ex-MK members act in accordance, they're of their own mind.

Recent MK leader, who still lists "Mushroom Kingdom" as his AA and still represents himself with a picture of mushrooms, goes to war under the banner of a Mushroom Kingdom faction.

This has Umbrella antics written all over it.

Been a while since he's been an MK leader and even longer since he was an active MK leader.  Seems like he was just UMB gov a couple days ago.  Doesn't matter either way to me, was just an observation.

When OWF posters act in accordance, they're biased by groupthink.

When ex-MK members act in accordance, they're of their own mind.

Posts like this are why everybody calls the OWF a cesspool. That is not even remotely what Rayvon (or any other poster worth reading) has said, implied, or even meant to imply. And I suspect that you know as much. Does it really bother everybody this much that a prominent member of Bob wants to have a little bit of fun? Perhaps you're just jealous.

.... Also, there's one [ooc] issue with you RPing the south, you made TDO Sherman or Grant which is a hilarious notion!

[ooc] You forgot about McClellan and the failures he brought in stratagem.[/ooc]

You have forgotten that we have GOP available for those positions.

Posts like this are why everybody calls the OWF a cesspool. That is not even remotely what Rayvon (or any other poster worth reading) has said, implied, or even meant to imply. And I suspect that you know as much. Does it really bother everybody this much that a prominent member of Bob wants to have a little bit of fun? Perhaps you're just jealous.

Oh come on, spare me the melodrama. If I misunderstood Rayvon's comment, he's welcome to correct me. We could avoid that sort of situation by not throwing out broad comments addressed at no one specific, using social psychology accusations that may or may not be used properly.

I'm having plenty of fun and didn't show up to begrudge Leet of his.