The South Has Arisen For One Final March

Leet Guy

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or we could all try to get under 10k NS like you and pretend like we mean anything to anyone.  You can't even get accepted into TDO, the worst warring alliance in the history of Bob.  Call me in 4 years when your nation is relevant.  Also stop ruining a show I happen to like.  I've already lost some respect for HB, despite the fact I like them alot, and now this..

They closed recruitment for the war, I'm fighting alongside them on the house. If we're both still here in four years, I'll be sure to call.
(Ooc - you have excellent taste in TV)

Please point me to a racially-charged phrase or slight against any race in the OP.

Is that a serious question?

Why do you think MK still has all those nations "not quitting" on our AA?

;)

Good luck Umbrella!

Funny coming from someone who banged on about MK being trash and being over them for the time you've been in Umbrella.

I guess now you have your warchest up to scratch you can be down with the edgy kids.

Leet signed BIBO. 

Let the world tremble, for surely war is on its way.

Don't worry JR, GOP is on the case, taking care of that:

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=738465

Don't worry, though, they're still 'neutral' ;)

Leet signed BIBO. 

Let the world tremble, for surely war is on its way.

Shoot me a call and we can work out some slots for you guys to drop some nukes.

For some reason the list of people in VE that want to hit leet on his way down is pretty long.

Edited by Sweeeeet Ronny D

As if people would be upset if we attacked MK. Not really a strong case to prevent a BIBO CB.

[i]General Robert E. Leet lets out a hysterical laugh, eventually collapsing into a fit of coughs from his well-worn lungs[/i]

There was once a time this here Delegation and our greater Kingdom fought alongside those who came with us to this vast land from Greatfaqs Britain. However, a time came when random stragglers chose to follow godless men rather than the one true lord almighty. 

The year was Two-Thousand Eleven. I know the history books indicate quite well how the ensuing years were justly cruel to the followers of godless men.

Funny coming from someone who banged on about MK being trash and being over them for the time you've been in Umbrella.

I guess now you have your warchest up to scratch you can be down with the edgy kids.

I couldn't think of a better place to preserve my stats than Umbrella. ;)

Edited by tamerlane

Why do you think MK still has all those nations "not quitting" on our AA?

;)

Good luck Umbrella!

I was personally hoping that those nations not quitting the MK AA would have been covert Mushqaeda coming to rid us of more infidels. 

What does Allarchon think of your conversion to the Southern Delegation? 

Many Mushlims on Bob were brought here as Southern slaves. Many slaves were freed by their masters and many of those freedmen prospered.

So when can we stop fighting and get with the makeup sex?

It's already happening on the old MK forums. AS for here, as soon as my rash clears up. 

Edited by tamerlane