The South Has Arisen For One Final March

Leet Guy

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering when the rest of the Shrooms would stop (badly) trying to hide their support for Musqaeda and actually enter. Oh well, in a month, you, like your fellow rogues, will have deleted, be turtling, be in peace mode, or have joined another alliance.

What you're describing is an alliance disbanding.

I was wondering when the rest of the Shrooms would stop (badly) trying to hide their support for Musqaeda and actually enter. Oh well, in a month, you, like your fellow rogues, will have deleted, be turtling, be in peace mode, or have joined another alliance.

I don't anyone in MK hid its support for MQ. It's a pity however, at least for your silly theory, that Teh1337Guy was in Umbrella.

Dauphin06.jpg

And yet, in the end, there was one alliance who, while full deserving of our scorn, never received it. Due to the good umbrella of protection they received over the years, they never received what should have been served to them long ago.

Cleverest part of the OP.

Let's see if the Southern Delegation increases in size before rushing to judgment.

And you'll still be licking your wounds from having your shit pushed in. 

or we could all try to get under 10k NS like you and pretend like we mean anything to anyone.  You can't even get accepted into TDO, the worst warring alliance in the history of Bob.  Call me in 4 years when your nation is relevant.  Also stop ruining a show I happen to like.  I've already lost some respect for HB, despite the fact I like them alot, and now this..

It makes me cringe/laugh/roll my eyes at the hypocrisy of the fact that people will get up in arms over Ubuntu and the way he posts, but won't criticize people who essentially roleplay the white, racially-oppressive south.

Edited by WarriorSoul