MDoAP Announcement

A Cult of Skaro and Misfit
Announcement

sticker,375x360.png

logo.JPG

A mutual defense and optional aggression pact has been agreed upon by the cult of skaro and the misfits.

DoctorWhoDalekExplain-1.gif

Preamble

Recognizing our strong friendship born out of an extensive staring and laughing at each other,
our common dedication to success, and
to ensure the safety of both alliances from the evils of influenza,  boredom, murder, 
and similar nasty attacks, the
Misfits and the Cult of Skaro agree to the following behavioral Rules for a 
non-binding mutual defense and optional aggression.

Article I

Both signatories recognize that this pact is not a mushing of the two
alliances, and that both alliances will retain their full and complete
split personalities(!). Neither signatory shall take any action that could
potentially infringe or spark a tantrum on the sovereignty of the other.

5877408952_cd2a99c6a1.jpg

Article II

Both signatories recognize the importance of strong and constant
communication both during war and in peace and will remain in contact
through IRC, on forums,smoke signs,pigeons,telegrams,letters,sign banners,
and/or through other means of communication. If either signatory receives information
pertaining a detailed threat against the safety of the other
(direct aggression, threat of war, espionage,shortage of medicine,etc),
they are obliged to inform the threatened party immediately.

Any direct attack on either signatory should be seen as an attack on
both, and thus initiating the mobilization of both signatories' armed
forces (this includes espionage and rogue attacks). In this scenario,
both signatories are IN for the fight of their lives and MUST provide all the rocks, 
sticks, paper and scissors they can find to the other if requested.

The respective parties are not obliged to offer assistance should either
signatory alliance become involved in a conflict with other Health Suppliers,
other madmen patients, alliances or blocs. Either signatory alliance(They or US!) may offer
assistance in such an event(to US or They!); but any assistance would,should & will be VOLUNTARY
(like giving Blood samples...Oh,no!) .

Article IV

If one party finds itself as an instigator in a conflict, the other
party may join in if they feel the cause is valid(always is!), and the conduct just(perfect!).
Otherwise they may refuse services(Boo Hoo!).

Neither signatory will take actions that could potentially damage the
other. Neither will provide aid or sanctuary to any mentally ill enemy of the other
signatory despite he could be visiting the same doctors and nurses...! . Neither will
engage in attacks, either through military,espionage,insults,dares nor squealing to their parents against the
other(even if they! request that fun from us!); and... both parties will work to resolve 
any disputes that may from time to time emerge between their respective members.

doctor-who-dalek-exterminate_design.png

Article VI

If either signatory wishes to terminate these accords, they must provide
the other with at least 48 hours notice, at which time both signatories
will enter into discussions to determine if reasons for termination can
be resolved.

Signed, Agreed on, and mostly written by these guys: 

Cult of SKARO :

SUPREME DALEK - HDSupreme of Dalek Don.
AA Owner - Danger, of Catsland.
Field Marshal DALEK - Thanatos, of DARKON
Master Trader DALEK - Michael Knight, of MacGyver
A Adviser DALEK - I am nobody,of Caledonia.

The Misfits : 

Boss - Kaboom
Capo(Foreign Affairs) - DipxHitman
Capo(Economic Advisor) - Incorp

Made to look pretty, produced, and edited by 

Misfit_logo_150_white.png
SWAZZ

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do realize this Steve not Bob right? 

B-)

<_< ---> What do you mean...Willis...??? :lol1:

Congratz Swazz... It came out Wonderfully...!! You are a man of MORE than THAT ONE other skill...(!) Superb work!!! ;)

CELEBRATIONS AT MISFITS... THEY  PAY ALL THE ROUNDS.  SKARO INVITES...!!! ;)

:frantic:  :D  :P 

B-)

<_< ---> What do you mean...Willis...??? :lol1:

Congratz Swazz... It came out Wonderfully...!! You are a man of MORE than THAT ONE other skill...(!) Superb work!!! ;)

CELEBRATIONS AT MISFITS... THEY  PAY ALL THE ROUNDS.  SKARO INVITES...!!! ;)

:frantic:  :D  :P 

All drinks are on the house :D

leave the dalek machines at home for this one haha

I might have to roll both of you.. even my friends at CoS.. 

There are not treaties on this realm.. You have been warned

:3 Ilike drama

How I do remember the old glory days of Rome with Tibs.... I'm about 100% sure there was treaties in those days

Could I get a copy of the official Cybernations Tournament Edition rule book?

B-)

Ah.C'mon Stel...! :o     After all, SKARO still, is a RE friendly AA...!   Plus, we aren't at  RE' War level of skills yet...! :(   I Remember  talking about this theme (CoS/RE) back in the Day, at Avalanche...?  If that happens,remember we still Friendly to each other...  and ready to help too... Who knows...!!! :rolleyes:  And thanks for the Well Wishes ...! :facepalm:

B-)

Simply put,Partners and Friends... WE ARE MAKING CN:TE HISTORY, here...

THINGS ARE NOT THE SAME... ANY MORE!!! :D :frantic:
  :wub: :excl:
  :popcorn: :smug:

I agree with this.

B-)

The sooner we get rid of the Plague... the better off for all of us... Isn't it...?  Why is it  that "Treaties" here are so negatively seen at,  and scorned ...?  Hum?  Isn't this TE of ours a place where all nations comes to for a better practice and understanding of military acts,missions, how to's , etc, etc.?  The creation of "circles of Influences" aren't strange happenings here...  It is called "Good standing" with this or that AA... even has been called "Friendships".  In those events, the various groups in "good standing"   simply AVOID to do harm to each other,because of it... and if the "Friend" seems to be at the bottom of the crater called "curb stump" those "handshakes friends" or even close range bystanders would jump on defense of the clearly mismatched &  hammered down entity ...!    Even if only by words written with dislike and rejection at the TE Forums,for the "crime" just witnessed,,,! That is a DEFENSE of the One grinded to dirt by the miserable "Bully".Isn't it Right,Paul?...  Didn't you know it...?   Treaties and Pacts ARE TOO an everyday happening, not just for diplomatic benefit,but for a MILITARY viable DETERRENT against ,precisely, those BIG, "curb-stumping criminals" we called "Bullies".  Here your defense of the smaller one,with words.strong and savvy, even if you don't see it, is Diplomacy on its dark side, when those words are filled up of menace against the Bad Guy... so much for Diplomacy not having a place here either...!  So Treaties, are The DEFENSE, --that too,part of militia-- that We have for our benefit Out There on the Bloodfields  of TE, when any of the "Biggies" just want to have some fun with US...!  Yes,defense IS a genuine Military course of action here at TE, and "Treaties" just emphasizes THAT...!   

So give TE an opportunity to enhance its attributions with the recognition of this,absolutely real and expected part of  a Nation's readiness for Combat...!  Let the small guys learn ALL of this for when they will have to do it at the Other Side of CN... the side that of course,we are practicing the military Life here for...!   ;)         

B-)

The sooner we get rid of the Plague... the better off for all of us... Isn't it...?  Why is it  that "Treaties" here are so negatively seen at,  and scorned ...?  Hum?  Isn't this TE of ours a place where all nations comes to for a better practice and understanding of military acts,missions, how to's , etc, etc.?  The creation of "circles of Influences" aren't strange happenings here...  It is called "Good standing" with this or that AA... even has been called "Friendships".  In those events, the various groups in "good standing"   simply AVOID to do harm to each other,because of it... and if the "Friend" seems to be at the bottom of the crater called "curb stump" those "handshakes friends" or even close range bystanders would jump on defense of the clearly mismatched &  hammered down entity ...!    Even if only by words written with dislike and rejection at the TE Forums,for the "crime" just witnessed,,,! That is a DEFENSE of the One grinded to dirt by the miserable "Bully".Isn't it Right,Paul?...  Didn't you know it...?   Treaties and Pacts ARE TOO an everyday happening, not just for diplomatic benefit,but for a MILITARY viable DETERRENT against ,precisely, those BIG, "curb-stumping criminals" we called "Bullies".  Here your defense of the smaller one,with words.strong and savvy, even if you don't see it, is Diplomacy on its dark side, when those words are filled up of menace against the Bad Guy... so much for Diplomacy not having a place here either...!  So Treaties, are The DEFENSE, --that too,part of militia-- that We have for our benefit Out There on the Bloodfields  of TE, when any of the "Biggies" just want to have some fun with US...!  Yes,defense IS a genuine Military course of action here at TE, and "Treaties" just emphasizes THAT...!   

So give TE an opportunity to enhance its attributions with the recognition of this,absolutely real and expected part of  a Nation's readiness for Combat...!  Let the small guys learn ALL of this for when they will have to do it at the Other Side of CN... the side that of course,we are practicing the military Life here for...!   ;)         

Amen sister :P

The last time there were treaties in TE as far as I know, I destroyed the alliances that made them public. The OP could learn a thing or two from RE/TPC and just not openly admit they won't fight eachother.

Edited by lonewolfe2015

Can we just agree that everyone is different?

We dont play how you do? So what? Blocs still exist in TE even without treaties. So some people like to make it formal. Be it for professionalism, RPing, whatever....
This treaty is just a friendship on paper. 

Why is it so shunned? 

Diversity is one thing that makes Steve/Bob a great place. Just accept it and move on, please....