RE: Tywinn

Neo Uruk

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rey, did you really need to make a thread with the sole purpose of pointing out the idiocy of Tywin? He already does that on his own. He doesn't need anybody's help.

Just so he can stop bringing this up every time I post, y'know?

Well your actions are currently bitching and moaning about the quality of discourse while residing in one of the least quality alliances around.

I actually requested for you to continue on posting as it provided me - and still does - with great entertainment. My post was a mere observation from a bystander. Take it as you wish :)

I actually requested for you to continue on posting as it provided me - and still does - with great entertainment. My post was a mere observation from a bystander. Take it as you wish :)

You seem more like a participant in that verbal beating Rey just handed you.

To summarize this entire episode: Rey and tywin are acting like a bunch of freshman high school girls, trying to bolster their low self-esteem by clawing at eachother. They're actions are showing a complete lack of substance and they are unable to recognize the fact that their desperate cries for attention are laughed at by the world at large.

Please guys, do continue. I enjoy this show. Better than the average teen movie.

Step-Brothers-Did-we-just-become-best-fr

Alliance Name:Atlas

Your point? 

To summarize this entire episode: Rey and tywin are acting like a bunch of freshman high school girls, trying to bolster their low self-esteem by clawing at eachother. They're actions are showing a complete lack of substance and they are unable to recognize the fact that their desperate cries for attention are laughed at by the world at large.

Please guys, do continue. I enjoy this show. Better than the average teen movie.

Its like watching two dwarfs riding a dog and a pig having a tilt at each other.

You seem more like a participant in that verbal beating Rey just handed you.

Hmm yes, i'm not sure if i'll ever get over the sheer psychological impact of this verbal beatdown. It's obvious that my entire self esteem has been crumbled to dust by the thunderous impact of a set of "no u ur alliance suckxs" posts.

Wish me luck while I retreat to recover from my defeat.

Edited by Turin

ffs, I'll donate 100 tech to get you guiz 2 stahp, deal? GAWLLL!!!

Sounds fair to me, your government advisor dude arranged it.

Done deal. Thank you.

Now piss off Tywin, and keep our name off your lips.

Edited by Rayvon

DERP

I'm a little disappointed that I have to spell it out for you: I get what he's trying to say, he thinks our alliance "is terrible" or at least bad enough to where any of our members' opinions are automatically written off due to their affiliation with the alliance.

I was trying to get him to elaborate on his opinion. 

I'm a little disappointed that I have to spell it out for you: I get what he's trying to say, he thinks our alliance "is terrible" or at least bad enough to where any of our members' opinions are automatically written off due to their affiliation with the alliance.

I was trying to get him to elaborate on his opinion. 

Oh I didn't realize that. My sincerest apologies.

Edited by YOLO SWAG

Sounds fair to me, your government advisor dude arranged it.

Done deal. Thank you.

Now piss off Tywin, and keep our name off your lips.

1. I was in Zulu at the time

2. NSO should keep my name off its lips, you guys are the ones constantly bringing it up on the forum and creating this thread on it. (And yes, everyone knows this is an NSO sponsored thread). I had already pretty much forgotten about you guys when this thread was posted.

3. Tried extending an olive branch in your embassy even after your members' insolence, and you decided you wanted to be unfriends anyway. Another poor govt decision by NSO.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

This isn't an NSO-sponsored thread. Hereno actually called me a retard for making it.

Also, not quite us bringing it up constantly. Check a real scoreboard, not an imaginary one.

Yup, this is an NSO sponsored thread in my eyes since half your govt is in here agreeing with you.

They're agreeing because it's true... Your Mushqaeda thread must be Valhalla sponsored!

No worries, NSO worked very hard to protect you and get you out of 100 tech reps, because they wanted you to be their representative to the international community. And your service starts with this thread! Truly a huge gain for the Sith.

Oh, I'm sure it wasn't intentional. The Sith believe in power, but as Spidey once found: With great power comes great responsibility.

It's ok NSO... after Rey screws you over, just remember: Next time, listen to Uncle Tywin.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

My nose is broken from facepalming so hard at this thread.

Tywin, if you think NSO would defend Rey so they could make him their "representative to the international community," you're quite possibly more delusional than people are claiming you are.

As if you wouldn't!