• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Things I do not understand:

1) Why this thread exists.

2) Why Tywinn thinks he is important.

3) What Tywinn has to do with peace between TTE and Rey in the 1st place.

In all seriousness... Why did Rey even lower and subject himself to talking to Tywinn in his search for peace? Thats all on you Rey, you should be smarter than that. 

In all seriousness, what is Yuurei doing using Tywinn as a middleman? Has he not read his nonsense drivel ? He is someone who fancies himself as self-important, and you did nothing other than feed this nonsense notion of his. If TTE FA is in such a state that it welcomes "help" from someone like this, then, I think that speaks volumes. 

can some enterprising Moderator please lock this for being the most pointless thread ever?

Seriously, this is an absolutely pointless thread by Junka/Tywin.

It wasn't him who started it, it was the other half of the annoying duo that have been bickering like an old married couple in every thread on the OWF for the past week or so.  Just shut the fuck up already, the pair of you.  No-one cares about 100 tech.

To summarize this entire episode: Rey and tywin are acting like a bunch of freshman high school girls, trying to bolster their low self-esteem by clawing at eachother. They're actions are showing a complete lack of substance and they are unable to recognize the fact that their desperate cries for attention are laughed at by the world at large.

Please guys, do continue. I enjoy this show. Better than the average teen movie.

Edited by Turin

This is truly the level of discourse I've come to expect from members of NSO.

Here, I'll help you out.

Regarding your post I quoted up there, both sides of the conversation and multiple conversations (ie: both a query with Tywin and the in-channel with Yurrei). "One side of the conversation" would contain a LOT of blank spots in between all of Rey's line's where the "other side" is omitted. 

[spoiler]Snippet, one side of the convo:

00:39 ReytheGreat all this mediation is unnecessary
00:39 ReytheGreat and just letting Yuurei think he has the upper hand
00:39 ReytheGreat yes, they will.
00:40 ReytheGreat I think you overestimate how respected TTE is
00:40 ReytheGreat I don't need help bro
00:41 ReytheGreat I've got my situation on lockdown
00:42 ReytheGreat that's HB, not TTE
00:42 ReytheGreat :v
00:43 ReytheGreat I'm being a gentleman, but I refuse to send reparations for something so trivial as two rounds of war
00:43 ReytheGreat this isn't 2007
00:43 ReytheGreat nobody does reps unless it's a lone wolf roguing
00:43 ReytheGreat over, like, 15k

[/spoiler] 
The second stupid thing you said this morning, to work this down to a 'roll' and not a 'single incident'; was your inability to comprehend 'sticking a donkey with a pin' as a euphemism for 'random war' in Smurf's thread - sticking the pin while blindfolded into an unknown (random) location.

My apologies on our level of discourse, in the future we will strive to dumb it down for you and your expectations. Would hate for you to further fall behind at our expense.

Edited by Rayvon

Oh look Rey posting one side of a private conversation that makes him look as though He is in the right.... shocking.

well shit, you sure got me with...no, wait, that's the full log. Only edited/removed bits were hostmasks.

To summarize this entire episode: Rey and tywin are acting like a bunch of freshman high school girls, trying to bolster their low self-esteem by clawing at eachother. They're actions are showing a complete lack of substance and they are unable to recognize the fact that their desperate cries for attention are laughed at by the world at large.

Please guys, do continue. I enjoy this show. Better than the average teen movie.

Alliance Name:Atlas

This is truly the level of discourse I've come to expect from members of NSO.

The emperor of NSO, you mean!

Alliance Name:Atlas

Nation name: Partisan Holland

Thanks for typing up my affiliation for those who don't know. Your help in educating the masses on what alliance I inhabit is much appreciated. Could you hand them my nation link, NS and a summary on my history as well? Thanks mate.

Base your judgement on a man's actions, not his affiliations.