Introducing: The Demolition Crew

Chancellor: Canik

Vice-Chancellor: Dcrews

Director of Internal Affairs: ShouAS

Director of Defense: Ovidsidios

Director of Foreign Affairs: TheDon

Advisors: Turetel, Lord Boris, Vespassianus

Why would we need hardhats? O_o

The Demo Crew better get some more congratulations, otherwise I'm going to start a list. Every alliance will be added to a list, a list I shall maintain myself. At a future date, one alliance will be chosen at random and will be verbally attacked. You may be a much larger alliance such that you may believe it does not matter if FEAR does not like you, but know that we will write a very strongly worded letter! And then we will wait. We will wait until all these... civilized alliances turn on you.These civilized alliances will eventually go to war with you and you will no longer have the capability to pick and choose your allies, and you will BEG us to forgive you! If you wish to have your alliance removed from this list, all you must do is congratulate FEAR in this thread. You have 72 hours.

The Demo Crew better get some more congratulations, otherwise I'm going to start a list. Every alliance will be added to a list, a list I shall maintain myself. At a future date, one alliance will be chosen at random and will be verbally attacked. You may be a much larger alliance such that you may believe it does not matter if FEAR does not like you, but know that we will write a very strongly worded letter! And then we will wait. We will wait until all these... civilized alliances turn on you.These civilized alliances will eventually go to war with you and you will no longer have the capability to pick and choose your allies, and you will BEG us to forgive you! If you wish to have your alliance removed from this list, all you must do is congratulate FEAR in this thread. You have 72 hours.

:v: Good thing I congratulated you guys already :awesome:

I was totally coming here to say congratulations to my friends in FEAR on a fine looking government, but then I saw this.  Could who pass up the chance at getting verbally assaulted by Ego?  I mean, really, the guy can bring the linguistic lashing like only few can...