PS: Nobody gives a damn about TDO, nobody is hitting MQ or DBDC because of TDO.  People are hitting you because they hate you and you set yourself up for people to take free shots at you.

Nobody of relevance is white knighting for TDO.  Nobody of relevance gives a shit about TDO.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is true.  The first rule of tech raiding is you can't whine if your target nukes you back and kicks your ass. 

No, but you can call in the rest of Pandora's Box.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/110304-announcement-from-pandoras-box/?hl=%2Bpandora%26%2339%3Bs+%2Bbox+%2Bmongols

Still no word on what DBDC's raiding rules/restrictions are, if any.

No, but you can call in the rest of Pandora's Box.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/110304-announcement-from-pandoras-box/?hl=%2Bpandora%26%2339%3Bs+%2Bbox+%2Bmongols

Still no word on what DBDC's raiding rules/restrictions are, if any.

"We can raid you, but you can't raid us, and if you do, we'll cry on the OWF"

That seems to be how it works.

We were raiding MQ. I was the first to attack any of them besides TDO defending themselves. I peaced out as a normal raider would. Soon after MQ members decided to nuke back rather than accept peace. Much like every other alliance out there would, we pursued full attacks against them. Our only attacks against anyone on the DBDC AA were those MQ members who ran to there while actively at war with us without reaching a peaceful settlement. DBDC issued some threats, now they're going to wreck a few of our big nations for a round who hide in hippie most wars anyway, we'll continue pursuit of those members we originally were warring with, everybody wins.

Does your alliance make a habit of pursuing indefinite wars of annihilation against raid targets, and arrogantly demand that the raid targets come beg for peace?  Do I look like a bitch to you?  I can promise you that I'm not, but I'm happy to make you mine until your alliance gathers up some smarts.

Not to mention attacking their tech dealers and MK people who were off AA but not doing roguing. It's pretty pointless to hide behind the rogue excuse when they clearly even hit unprotected MK people who weren't doing any fighitng. 

True. Which is why it is annoying, particularly given the stances of most of the alliances involved pre-eQ. It is the main thing that annoyed me about MK. All the talk prior to Karma and then post-Karma, MK basically becomes NPO-lite. Now, the people bitching about PB, support alliances doing what PB did. In the same breath basically.

You seem to be under the impression that DBDC's state of existence somehow changes the situation in our eyes. You also seem to be assuming that we are somehow upset about the current situation and want it to change. Let me disabuse you of those opinions, as neither are true.

Well and good mate. Well and good. Hope your alliance suffers needlessly for it too. 

One would only need to look at his seniority to see he was not there since EQ ended.

He only rejoined the AA 3 months back.

So, he may have left for a bit, your point? I simply proved you wrong that DBDC ceased to exist right after eQ. Not to mention, just because tayloj left, does not mean someone was not on the AA. 

DBDC accepts nations who are getting hit by other alliances, then cries fowl when people do not let up on said nations.

Isn't it a widely accepted rule that just because a rogue is granted admittance by another alliance, the alliance rolling said rogues is not forced to back off? DBDC can try to negotiate a peace for their new member, but there is zero obligation on the attackers to let the rogues go. This is CN 101 here. Just because you admit our targets does not mean they're no longer targets.

Actually, it is a widely accepted rule if the rogue hit your alliance. The rogue did not. So, your CN 101 fails right there. You were raiding a target, at which point, the target is a victim and CN 101 dictates that most raid victims that apply to an alliance are peaced out if the application is accepted. Fark chose to ignore CN conventions. But please, keep trying to pull the rogue card. 

Does your alliance make a habit of pursuing indefinite wars of annihilation against raid targets, and arrogantly demand that the raid targets come beg for peace?  Do I look like a bitch to you?  I can promise you that I'm not, but I'm happy to make you mine until your alliance gathers up some smarts.

I don't know who told you we are pursuing an indefinite war on you or any of the other former MQ nations, but they are wrong. 

So, he may have left for a bit, your point? I simply proved you wrong that DBDC ceased to exist right after eQ. Not to mention, just because tayloj left, does not mean someone was not on the AA. 

I never said DBDC ceased to exist so really you proved no one wrong.

Edited by Commander shepard

Come on Londo, every rogue ever gives this same exact big smacktalk speech.  At some point between a week and a month from now, you'll change your mind, and all of a sudden you'll be crying for peace.

DBDC isn't a threat.  You're outnumbered.  Much like IRON easily wore down Gremlins, superior numbers will grind you down until you are nothing.  Nobody cares to come to you to negotiate peace, because you aren't significant, despite your petulant whining.  If you want to stop being rogues, you're free to seek out your peace for yourselves.  It's not anyone else's job to do that for you.

Come on Londo, every rogue ever gives this same exact big smacktalk speech.  At some point between a week and a month from now, you'll change your mind, and all of a sudden you'll be crying for peace.

DBDC isn't a threat.  You're outnumbered.  Much like IRON easily wore down Gremlins, superior numbers will grind you down until you are nothing.  Nobody cares to come to you to negotiate peace, because you aren't significant, despite your petulant whining.  If you want to stop being rogues, you're free to seek out your peace for yourselves.  It's not anyone else's job to do that for you.

Projecting much? :)

I suppose ignorance really is bliss.

We're just not particularly concerned with DBDC. Why would we put those folks at risk when our only quarrel with you is that you accepted nations we were currently in conflict with?

Calm down bro was simply explaining why we didn't obliterate your guys in range.

I'm too lazy to quote i think it was commander shepard.. just to explain the reason my AA seniority is low is not because i left, it is because the AA rules were reset, i was inactive at the time and didn't know and so the AA ceased to exist until i recreated it a couple days after the reset, but in essence it has existed since back whenever I left GOP probably getting closer to a year ago now.

So, just a quick E-lawyer recap:

1. MK disbands.

2. MQ, made up of former MK members, attacks TDO due to their neutrality 2 minutes later. 

3. MQ has no DoE, protectorates, treaties or a wiki, but does list a DoW (in it's own thread, as God intended).

4. DBDC attacks TDO.  No DoW, no treaty with MQ.

5. DBDC does NOT support a "jihad on neutrality", nor a CB since there was no DoW.

6. The "Jihadi's" claim MQ is a legit alliance.  The "crusaders" list them as rogues.

7. Various nations pile in on MQ, mostly because they hated MK. They do not chain in on treaties.  GOP enters legit via the DTOM accords.

9. DBDC decries the lack of DoW's.  

10. Crusader nations continue to war against MQ nations who leave MQ and join DBDC or DoomSquad.

11. DBDC states that there are rules which should be followed -- if not, war will happen.

Oddly enough, if MQ was a legitimate alliance, as DBDC claims, than this is an alliance war.  Nations that flee war alliances to other alliances during alliance wars  are generally considered fair targets.

If MQ are not an alliance but raid targets, as the Crusaders state, then joining an alliance should end the raiding.

Both sides are really arguing against themselves.

It seems like since TDO was attacked for the lulz, and MQ/DBDC were countered for the lulz, then really ALL the rules should be lulzy and no one should be e-lawyering them at all.  Didn't y'awl all kinda get what you were looking for?

PS: Nobody gives a damn about TDO, nobody is hitting MQ or DBDC because of TDO.  People are hitting you because they hate you and you set yourself up for people to take free shots at you.
Nobody of relevance is white knighting for TDO.  Nobody of relevance gives a shit about TDO.

I came back to this godforsaken planet and created a nation to fight for TDO. Just because you don't care about them doesn't mean other people don't.

A whole bunch of opportunistic people getting pounded for hitting what they thought were unprotected nations for the hell of it.

The funny thing is, this applies to both sides. Except one group of opportunistic folks is going to get it much, much, worse than the other.

I have to say, I don't see what the big deal is with this OP.  It seems to be pretty standard, "We're an alliance, we're at war with you bu we're not at war with you," stuff.

TDO doesn't love you back it seems... They haven't accepted you to the alliance and you applied a day after you created... Tough love?

Recruitment's been closed since the start of the war.  They said I could ghost the AA to fight on their side.

I have to say, I don't see what the big deal is with this OP.  It seems to be pretty standard, "We're an alliance, we're at war with you bu we're not at war with you," stuff.

Recruitment's been closed since the start of the war.  They said I could ghost the AA to fight on their side.

So in other words you are a rogue without an alliance?  I bet the GOON who asked you will be pleased to know this.