Heh, everyone involved in this is dirty. MQ/DBDC for hitting TDO. GOP/R&R/TPF/NATO/Fark/whoever the fuck else, for hitting without any treaties to TDO. So, basically everyone involved has gone against convention. Those in the neutral coalition bitching about members of MQ being accepted into DBDC and not getting civil discourse can honestly fuck off. I would hope that should MI6 get any member of MQ or DBDC, we would tell the rest of y'all to fuck off and leave them alone immediately as well. 

You don't get to cherry pick how you enter what is basically techraiding on all sides (except for TDO, the only legit victim here) and then claim some list. Fuck off. That is simply ridiculous and quite presumptuous in my opinion. 

Should that be, Tywin will help you secure their peace  :rolleyes:

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We picked our targets, when they were fair game, that they decided to hop onto other AA's is their business. Even if they legitimately joined another alliance let's say DBDC in this case, they're on our lists. Any alliance out there knows things like this can be resolved with a civil conversation in which will be made clear why someone is on a target list and how they can get removed from said list.Cuba however chose to use threats. We didn't respond to being threatened by DH and their allies and anyone that thinks we will be threatened by DBDC is delusional. DBDC can either start up a civil dialogue to resolve the issues, or act on their threats. Either way is fine by me.

Nominating this quote for stupidest comment of the year. The entire point of declaring our guidelines and positions in the opening of this thread was to incite a fruitful civil discourse regarding why we think certain members of DBDC do NOT deserve to be openly declared on as if we would do nothing. We actually haven't made any threats, just very clear indications of what will happen if you break rules. This is FAR FAR more than TPF, NATO, RnR have done regarding their stance on why they are even involved in this altercation TO begin with. None of these targets, including mushqaeda are "fair game" any more so than the TPF and NATO nations who declared literally after we started the "civil dialogue" with a declaration of "deal with it".

It is being dealt with.

Should that be, Tywin will help you secure their peace  :rolleyes:

You guys can act as tough as you like to Zulu and TTE. "Rey doesnt have to pay 100 tech hurr durr," "NSO accepts rogues still fighting wars lulz." So disappointing to see Ivan's creation become just another lulz alliance.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

Yeah, but MQ and DBDC have no prior grudge against TDO.

Any previous grievance that any other party may have had does not negate the fact that MQ and DBDC's shots were dirty as well. Don't pretend it does.

The entire point of declaring our guidelines and positions in the opening of this thread was to incite a fruitful civil discourse regarding why we think certain members of DBDC do NOT deserve to be openly declared on as if we would do nothing. We actually haven't made any threats

Going to go ahead and call BS on this one.

You guys can act as tough as you like to Zulu and TTE. "Rey doesnt have to pay 100 tech hurr durr," "NSO accepts rogues still fighting wars lulz." So disappointing to see Ivan's creation become just another lulz alliance.

Peace was secured outside your suggestion for the 100 tech, dear child. Can make a big deal about it as you like, but it's neither Rey's nor NSO's responsibility to pay a bill that your mouth creates.

If the 100 tech was so important to them, they'd talk to me themselves instead of throwing balled up paper at our walls. 

lulz

Edited by Rayvon

Peace was secured outside your suggestion for the 100 tech, dear child. Can make a big deal about it as you like, but it's neither Rey's nor NSO's responsibility to pay a bill that your mouth creates.

If the 100 tech was so important to them, they'd talk to me themselves instead of throwing balled up paper at our walls. 

lulz

I granted him peace myself on the condition he cooperate with the negotiations. He gladly accepted peace from the Lannisters after begging and kissing my a-- and whining to Ubuntu about how horrible three weeks of war are.

Then as soon as he was 90% of the way there he pulled a 180 and threatened to bring the "wrath" of NSO down. Then worse, your own government leader acted as much a punk as Rey. NSO contacted me in the first place about Rey getting peace. There is nothing I like less than lulzy punks.

Have fun with the traitor of LPH, and the whining rogue of Mushqaeda.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

You just don't like that I stood against MQ.

I'm still waiting for that trial you keep talking about, one can only hope that justices comes about from such fair and unbiased proceedings as you're bound to conduct. :)

Oh and on topic, sup cuba. 

Edited by Saladjoe

I repeat that, they can go fuck off because if you expected DBDC to be civil then I don't know what the hell you were drinking.

Considering most of those involved in DBDC have been around the block more than once and many have led or governed one of the most successful alliances in CN history. But raiders cannot expect to be treated like it is an actual alliance war. Rogues and raiders people. This is what it comes down to. Frankly, the easiest way to achieve peace is simple. Everyone white peaces out and the only alliance that deserves reps is TDO. All other alliances wanting reps can stick their heads up their own asses. 

Considering most of those involved in DBDC have been around the block more than once and many have led or governed one of the most successful alliances in CN history. But raiders cannot expect to be treated like it is an actual alliance war. Rogues and raiders people. This is what it comes down to. Frankly, the easiest way to achieve peace is simple. Everyone white peaces out and the only alliance that deserves reps is TDO. All other alliances wanting reps can stick their heads up their own asses. 

How does one figure out who "deserves" reps? Always thought that was decided by the victors who have sacrificed to protect global stability.

I don't think any of the more "traditional alliances" are looking for reps, Doch.

How does one figure out who "deserves" reps? Always thought that was decided by the victors who have sacrificed to protect global stability.

Who exactly are the victors though? I would wager DBDC has plenty of friends who would not like to see this continued. I would also wager that TDO would like this to end. If the neutral coalition would like to preserve global stability, then they should be looking to end this war as quickly as possible. Not continue it far longer than it already has. 

I don't think any of the more "traditional alliances" are looking for reps, Doch.

That is good. So, then y'all just keep hitting nations who went rogue and now want peace? While that is somewhat traditional, considering the original rogues never went rogue on your alliance, why hunt them down? Because you raided them and they hit back? I am just trying to figure out what all the chest-thumping is about and why this war is still ongoing.

Who exactly are the victors though? I would wager DBDC has plenty of friends who would not like to see this continued. I would also wager that TDO would like this to end. If the neutral coalition would like to preserve global stability, then they should be looking to end this war as quickly as possible. Not continue it far longer than it already has. 

That is good. So, then y'all just keep hitting nations who went rogue and now want peace? While that is somewhat traditional, considering the original rogues never went rogue on your alliance, why hunt them down? Because you raided them and they hit back? I am just trying to figure out what all the chest-thumping is about and why this war is still ongoing.

Agreed, this is a funny stupid war. TDO were attacked "un-justly;" however, with no treaties and no involvement in global politics, they really had no reason to expect otherwise. Then people jumped in under the pretense of helping/protecting TDO when really they hoped to get another crack at ex-MK people they still hated. They tried to avoid the super tier by pretending DBDC and MQ were separate (which DBDC tries to assert itself funnily enough).

This is a silly notion, though, if you are trying to e-lawyer the legitimacy of DBDC not having a right to defend/fight with those MQ nations or protect those that join DBDC. Do you really expect to negotiate based on treaty chaining rules when DBDC entered the initial strike against TDO for no real cause other than personal land enrichment? Anyone getting involved in this conflict is in danger of anyone else involved hitting them.

If you don't want the fight, then don't join it. And if you want out of it, seek some form of peace and get out.

Are RnR and TPF and IRON and whoever else slightly embarassed that a mongoloid like Tywin is their mouth and face for this, or is that just the sort of level people punch to these days?

Dont think we've ever interacted with him. He can do whatever he wants to do on his account. 

Did this ever get answered?

Nopes

Edited by shahenshah

Agreed, this is a funny stupid war. TDO were attacked "un-justly;" however, with no treaties and no involvement in global politics, they really had no reason to expect otherwise. Then people jumped in under the pretense of helping/protecting TDO when really they hoped to get another crack at ex-MK people they still hated. They tried to avoid the super tier by pretending DBDC and MQ were separate (which DBDC tries to assert itself funnily enough).

This is a silly notion, though, if you are trying to e-lawyer the legitimacy of DBDC not having a right to defend/fight with those MQ nations or protect those that join DBDC. Do you really expect to negotiate based on treaty chaining rules when DBDC entered the initial strike against TDO for no real cause other than personal land enrichment? Anyone getting involved in this conflict is in danger of anyone else involved hitting them.

If you don't want the fight, then don't join it. And if you want out of it, seek some form of peace and get out.

Pretty much this in a nutshell. Those "defending" TDO are little more than rogues themselves. Now I am all for hitting whomever you want for whatever reason, but don't attempt to claim some moral high ground when you do the exact same thing as your opponent. I bet some people are wondering why I am defending MQ/DBDC, well I do like many of the nations involved, but mostly I am annoyed at the still continuing hypocrisy and fear that some people show. 

If those who are fighting in the neutral coalition stopped claiming some moral superiority over MQ/DBDC, or never started, I would not have posted so damn much. Junka is just so effing annoying right now though. I mean, he has to be trying to top HoT and others as the most pretentious asshole on this forum.

Are RnR and TPF and IRON and whoever else slightly embarassed that a mongoloid like Tywin is their mouth and face for this, or is that just the sort of level people punch to these days?

lol, this is all about MQ and to a smaller extent DBDC, not the punitive response, and not myself. None of this would have happened if the mushrooms had acted more responsibly.

I agree with both Joshuar and Doch (ugh, doesn't feel right).  Peace would be great, except there's no mechanism in place to prevent people from just declaring right afterwards on MQ nations, wherever they reside.  We've attempted to chat about the future with TDO/GOP but the consensus has been "never give up".  It's honorable, sure, but doesn't usually end well.  As for the other hostile AA's, that would all be dependent on TDO as you both said.  We're cool with it either way, obviously.

Sup caliph, salajol

NATO never once said it was defending TDO, just throwing that out there.

We also only engaged other AA's where nations that fled the Mushquaeda AA went to without any attempt to resolve the issue, and in some cases continued nuking from their "new" AA.

It's all a moot point anyways, there are only a few things that matter from my perspective.

1. NATO hit unprotected rogues on an unprotected AA
2. Nukes were exchanged
3. Rogues left the unprotected AA and joined other AA's, we continued wars unless negotiations were conducted (Ovid from FEAR for example)
4. DBDC formally declared war on NATO and TPF after accepting nations in the #3 category and demanding we cease attacks
5. TBD

Any and all other discussions about morality, reasons, reps are moot.

Edited by berbers