Bahahhaa is that for real? 

Didn't NSO attack me/kaskus for doing the same thing recently? Didn't Rey just give me shit for this like 2 days ago? 

It's for real bro. 90% of the way through peace negotiations, Rey was like "fuck you" and refused to pay 100 tech. Then NSO accepted him and Hereno told me "fuck you." I expect that from Rey, but very disappointing from an officer of an alliance I helped found.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's for real bro. 90% of the way through peace negotiations, Rey was like "fuck you" and refused to pay 100 tech. Then NSO accepted him and Hereno told me "fuck you." I expect that from Rey, but very disappointing from an officer of an alliance I helped found.

First off, Junka - this is 2013. Catch up. You're nothing to NSO, and I'm sick of seeing you throw it out there like it means something to us. What was that comment to our treaty partner (now member) Rey about how you're more influential than him with us? Really? Try me.

As for that 100 tech; you can deal with that. It was your SUGGESTION that he give it to them for some sort of service of whatever.

[13:34:06] <Tywin_Lannister> I helped negotiate alot of his peacing, but suggested he send TTE a hundred tech for their part in facilitating his peace
[13:34:39] <Tywin_Lannister> unfortunately, he took great objection to this proposal, so Im not sure what his status with TTE is, who secured his release from TDO

He took objection to your proposal, he didn't renege any sort of deal. Outside of that suggested and denied 100 tech, there was nothing outstanding.

I'm afraid Rey hasnt made amends for his crimes of aiding terrorism. It's merely a matter of finding the right NS nations from the correctly connected prosecuting alliances of the war effort. Might be good for him to hit peace mode.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

Since this is apparently necessary:

DBDC declared war on The Democratic Alliance (TDO) in a joint effort with Mushqaeda (MQ), but does not and has not ever supported a “Jihad on Neutrality”.  

DBDC is certainly an alliance.  DoE sometime just before either DAVE or GRUDGE.

MQ's case is a bit more iffy -- no real DoE from a long time MK splinter who DoWed 2 minutes after MK's disbandment.

But they did DoW.  What I cannot find anywhere is a DBDC DoW on TDO. I found the "Recognition of Hostilities" between DBDC and GOP buried in some other thread (shame on you both -- lazy lazy lazy).  But I find no DoW on TDO from DBDC.  Can someone direct me, since it has been mentioned a few times and the wiki needs updating...

Excuse me, but Mushqaeda had a DOE, a DOW, and 50 members.  That was not a rogue act, that was a highly coordinated and concerted war effort.  What TPF and others are doing is attempting to hunt down former members of Mushqaeda without having articulated a clear motivation or rationale.  I have personally been threatened with eternal war by TPF, although no reasons have been given.  For that matter, TPF did not even state any reasons for attacking us in the first place.  I think it makes them feel tough or something, lol.  Wars in the game have become very uncommon, and Mushqaeda already had to be at war with several others alliances comprising many many times its NS for TPF to gather the courage to attack us, but gather it they did.  It might be easy to pass judgement on TPF for being so cowardly, but we should really be celebrating TPF for showing up.

Gold star for participation TPF, Gold star.

MQ engaged in a war without provocation simply because they could.  That they (and you) would now complain about other people's rationale or methodology is amusing.  Enjoy the consequences of your labor.  You've earned them.

Edited by ChairmanHal

Excuse me, but Mushqaeda had a DOE, a DOW, and 50 members.  That was not a rogue act, that was a highly coordinated and concerted war effort.  What TPF and others are doing is attempting to hunt down former members of Mushqaeda without having articulated a clear motivation or rationale.  I have personally been threatened with eternal war by TPF, although no reasons have been given.  For that matter, TPF did not even state any reasons for attacking us in the first place.  I think it makes them feel tough or something, lol.  Wars in the game have become very uncommon, and Mushqaeda already had to be at war with several others alliances comprising many many times its NS for TPF to gather the courage to attack us, but gather it they did.  It might be easy to pass judgement on TPF for being so cowardly, but we should really be celebrating TPF for showing up.

Gold star for participation TPF, Gold star.

goldstar.gif

Ah Londo, you do refuse to let the facts get in the way of a good story, don't you.

Aside from the fact that (as Roadie pointed out), we were actually among the very first at this party, I don't know who's been threatening you with eternal war, but rest assured, if you want peace, you should come and talk with us, we would be more then receptive to have a conversation with you. And when I say that you should come and talk with us, I mean you yourself, and not whatever alliance you're attempting to cowardly hide behind this week. But we have no qualms what-so-ever about continuing this war as long as we need to in order to acheive the effect we desire, and really all we want if for you to say that you're sorry and make a few simple, mostly painless concessions.

We're not bad people, we just believe that actions have consequences. Based off the absolute confusion which you demonstrate, I guess perhaps that's a concept too advanced for you and your friends to understand.

MQ engaged in a war without provocation simply because they could.  That they (and you) would now complain about other people's rationale or methodology is amusing.  Enjoy the consequences of your labor.  You've earned them.

Who is complaining Hal?  I am awarding TPF a gold star for participation.  That's not a complaint, that's a high mark on their kindergarten report card!

Ah Londo, you do refuse to let the facts get in the way of a good story, don't you.

Aside from the fact that (as Roadie pointed out), we were actually among the very first at this party, I don't know who's been threatening you with eternal war, but rest assured, if you want peace, you should come and talk with us, we would be more then receptive to have a conversation with you. And when I say that you should come and talk with us, I mean you yourself, and not whatever alliance you're attempting to cowardly hide behind this week. But we have no qualms what-so-ever about continuing this war as long as we need to in order to acheive the effect we desire, and really all we want if for you to say that you're sorry and make a few simple, mostly painless concessions.

We're not bad people, we just believe that actions have consequences. Based off the absolute confusion which you demonstrate, I guess perhaps that's a concept too advanced for you and your friends to understand.

If you want peace, I suggest you stop attacking me.  I will not pursue reparations or harsh terms against your alliance for your participation.  You should be proud of the gold star you've earned.  Mommy and Daddy will be really happy with you after they get back from the PTA meeting.

I'm confused!!! Does the great international community consider DBDC an alliance or not??

I would say overwhelming yes from all the AA leaders with whom I have spoken.  Not all of them view DBDC favorably, but that's not surprising given how many of them we've hit over the last year.  The damage output is the same regardless of whether a troll tries to say we are or aren't.  It's pretty much semantics at this point.

DBDC is certainly an alliance.  DoE sometime just before either DAVE or GRUDGE.

MQ's case is a bit more iffy -- no real DoE from a long time MK splinter who DoWed 2 minutes after MK's disbandment.

But they did DoW.  What I cannot find anywhere is a DBDC DoW on TDO. I found the "Recognition of Hostilities" between DBDC and GOP buried in some other thread (shame on you both -- lazy lazy lazy).  But I find no DoW on TDO from DBDC.  Can someone direct me, since it has been mentioned a few times and the wiki needs updating...

Dude DoW's are so two years ago. All the cool alliances just attack people without declaring these days because an attack on one is an attack on all. 

I really hope you're all being intentionally dense. Not only did MQ declare existence, they declared war as a unit. That is not a rogue action. By your logic, EQ was a rogue coalition, and any Competence alliances are free to redeclare wars on those alliances should they wish with no consequence.

So did Thriller, and they got raided >.>

If you want peace, I suggest you stop attacking me.  I will not pursue reparations or harsh terms against your alliance for your participation.  You should be proud of the gold star you've earned.  Mommy and Daddy will be really happy with you after they get back from the PTA meeting.

Londo is both wise and merciful, you should be the true inheritor of Gunhammed's legacy.

And really I'm pretty sure it was Umbrella who really abused the idea that no declaration of war was needed to hit nations on AA's they were not at war with.

The question is less who is the cool kids and more who are the cheerleaders.

This is so true. I have managed to capture images of the cheerleaders for both sides:

DBDC/MQ cheerleaders- 

[spoiler]

[343054540-28135119.jpg

154120680-e1359414181193.jpg

New-England-Patriots-Cheerleaders.jpeg

courtneylenzravenscheerleader-baltimores

[/spoiler]

Neutral Menace cheerleaders-

[spoiler]

cheerleaders.jpg

fat-cheerleader-fat-hooters.jpg

fat_cheerleader_225.jpg

gay_cheerleader-12791.jpg

[/spoiler]

How is there actually a debate over the 'legal' status of DBDC as an alliance? This is a completely and utterly irrelevant consideration. A group of rogues can elect a collective negotiator (and be denied recognition) in as much as much as an alliance or group of alliances at war can be refused the opportunity for collective surrender (effectively disbandment). Perhaps we don't engage in the latter simply because the community values/has valued the existence and cultural/historical contribution of formal participants in past major conflicts, but there is nothing essential in either instance that elevates this beyond trifling sophistry.

Attempts on the part of participants to motivate a distinction represent nothing beyond the desire to preserve the sanctity of collective norms while excusing their own unwillingness to abide them. In short one cannot consistently insist upon handling DBDC/MQ as a group of rogues while also decrying their breach of the presupposed international protocol. One is either fully divorced of limits, or cynically dexterous, but no where here can there be an honest idealist.