Outside a brain?

I don't recall MQ saying wasn't an alliance.

Oh I must have missed it amongst the hatred and vengeful stuff. I'll recap

Snip the waffle:
Mushroom Kingdom struck by Allarchon Almighty in one of its vital
organs, so that its greatest factions are destroyed. Grace and gratitude
to Allarchon. The Mushroom Kingdom has been filled with inactivity from
Kommune to Delegation and Old Fine Gentlemen to Mushreich, thanks be to
Allarchon. What the Mushroom Kingdom is tasting now is only a sample of
our anguish.

Our Mushlamic
nation has been oppressed for more than 4 years of humiliation and
disgrace, its sons killed and their blood spilled, its sanctities
desecrated.

Allarchon has
blessed a group of vanguard Mushlims, the forefront of Mushlam, to
destroy Mushroom Kingdom. On this day, I bring you tidings of their
success
. The Mushroom Kingdom is no longer. It's members have either
been converted or killed. Allarchon blessed us, for he is the only one
capable and entitled to do so
. Those who are left  now stand in defense
of their brothers and sisters in other Mushlim alliances.

A million innocent nations are thriving at this time as we speak, boring active nations guiltless in their neutrality.

We hear no
denunciation, we hear no edict from the hereditary rulers. In these
days, Neutrals foment inactivity in many other parts of the land of
Mushlam [dar al-Mushlam], and we do not hear anyone raising his voice or
reacting. 

The least that
can be said about those hypocrites is that they are apostates who
followed the wrong path. They backed the coward against the villain,
peace against war.
I seek refuge in Allarchon against them and ask him
to let us see them in what they deserve.

I say that the
matter is very clear. Every Mushlim, after this event, will seek out and
destroy a certain neutral alliance starting with the most vulnerable of
international infidels. The neutrals who went on a display of vanity
with their men and dolphins, those who turned even the countries that
believe in Mushlam against war—the group that resorted to Allarchon, the
Almighty, the group that refuses to be subdued in its religion.

They have been
telling the world falsehoods that they are fighting for prosperity. In a
nation at the far end of the world, Alchemy, hundreds of thousands,
young and old, were submitted to prolonged periods of peace and this is
not a world crime. To them it is not a clear issue.
A million children
in Doombird Doomcave, to them this is not a clear issue.

But when a few
more than 5 neutral alliances excluded themselves from world affairs,
hypocrisy stood behind the head of international infidels: the modern
world's symbol of pacifism, The Democratic Order, and its neutral
co-consiprators.

I tell them
that these events have divided the world into two camps, the camp of the
faithful and the camp of infidels. May Allarchon shield us and you from
them.

Every Mushlim
must rise to defend his religion. The wind of faith is blowing and the
wind of change is blowing to remove neutrality from the Aquatic
Tradesphere of GunhammaD, peace be upon him.

As to the The
Democratic Order, I say to it's leaders and their people a few words: I
swear to Allarchon that you will not live in peace until your kind is
wiped
from  in Aquatistine, and before all the army of infidels depart
the land of GunhammaD, peace be upon him. 

In the name of
Allarchon, the merciful and compassionate, I call upon the faithful from
around Planet Bob to join us on our Holy Quest to remove the neutral
menace from these lands. The time is now! Join us and bathe in the
warmth and glory of Allarchon. 

Allarchon is the greatest and glory be to Mushlam.

- His Holiness, the Supreme Ayatollah Tamlanei blah blah

The highlighted red is some sort of Declaration of existence then. 

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I'd like to know is why TTE even thinks it is entitled to anything, especially considering they entered this conflict of their own volition. I thought you were interested in defending TDO, and nothing more. Why spoil your selfless sacrifice with petty demands? Unless of course you were only ever interested in profiteering. If that is the case I am happy that you have found true selves. Now, if only you could also find it in you to drop your undue pretenses of righteousness.

Terran Empire has only been interested in defending TDO. You'll notice the lack of involvement in any of the rest of the discussions in any of these threads.

Profiteering? You may want to re-examine the definition of that word, as I believe the income must exceed the costs to be deemed a profit.

I will say this only one time as to my perspective on the talks with Tywin and Rey:

Tywin came to me and asked if I would consider letting Rey depart from the war and join NSO.

I said I wasn't interested in cutting him loose.

Tywin suggested that Rey pay a token gesture of 100 tech to TTE, and further said he'd consider it as a favor.

After reviewing Rey's stats at the time, I decided he was damaged enough, and that if allowing him to depart the war got us something other than nothing, then it was worth doing.

As a show of good faith, I did talk to the TDO nation fighting him and it was peaced out.

Tywin did hold a brief meeting between Rey an myself, the logs Rey posted in some other thread... but the meeting was pretty much useless, and so I made arrangements to have new fighters put on him before his existing war expired.

Hereno sent me a message wanting to discuss the situation.

I met with him on IRC, and he brought up the same proposal that Tywin had suggested.

I confirmed that that was the offer that had been made.

Hereno agreed to those terms, and NSO sent money to Rey to cover the cost of the 100 tech, and told me that it would be sent after the next update.

As we approached the update another day beyond that, no tech had been sent.

I was informed by other coalition members that they were ready to hit Rey...

Honoring the agreement that I made in good faith, I told them a deal had been reached and that Rey was exiting the war.

For this reason, no new attacks were made, and Rey was taken off the target list.

I spoke to Hereno again before the last of the wars expired, explaining that no aid had yet been sent, and he made it clear that they had no intention of honoring the agreement that was made.

NSO got Rey. Rey got out of danger. 

Having endless bickering back and forth on OWF does nothing to change this outcome, and gains me nothing so I saw no reason to comment on it.

I learned about the character of Hereno and of NSO. Other than that, I got nothing out of this. So no, I don't think you can accuse me of any level of profiteering, not only because I gained nothing, or that the suggested reps were not my proposal to begin with, but also because 100 tech certainly does not come remotely close to making a profit for us, as we have lost way more than that.

The only reason I expected to receive reps for Rey is because that was the agreement that NSO agreed to...otherwise, Rey would have been pounded for at least another round, and that would've been acceptable as well.

I have previously negotiated with FEAR and TOP for the clean exit of several combatants from the war, and no reps were asked for or given.

Terran Empire has only been interested in defending TDO. You'll notice the lack of involvement in any of the rest of the discussions in any of these threads.

Profiteering? You may want to re-examine the definition of that word, as I believe the income must exceed the costs to be deemed a profit.

I will say this only one time as to my perspective on the talks with Tywin and Rey:

Tywin came to me and asked if I would consider letting Rey depart from the war and join NSO.

I said I wasn't interested in cutting him loose.

Tywin suggested that Rey pay a token gesture of 100 tech to TTE, and further said he'd consider it as a favor.

After reviewing Rey's stats at the time, I decided he was damaged enough, and that if allowing him to depart the war got us something other than nothing, then it was worth doing.

As a show of good faith, I did talk to the TDO nation fighting him and it was peaced out.

Tywin did hold a brief meeting between Rey an myself, the logs Rey posted in some other thread... but the meeting was pretty much useless, and so I made arrangements to have new fighters put on him before his existing war expired.

Hereno sent me a message wanting to discuss the situation.

I met with him on IRC, and he brought up the same proposal that Tywin had suggested.

I confirmed that that was the offer that had been made.

Hereno agreed to those terms, and NSO sent money to Rey to cover the cost of the 100 tech, and told me that it would be sent after the next update.

As we approached the update another day beyond that, no tech had been sent.

I was informed by other coalition members that they were ready to hit Rey...

Honoring the agreement that I made in good faith, I told them a deal had been reached and that Rey was exiting the war.

For this reason, no new attacks were made, and Rey was taken off the target list.

I spoke to Hereno again before the last of the wars expired, explaining that no aid had yet been sent, and he made it clear that they had no intention of honoring the agreement that was made.

NSO got Rey. Rey got out of danger. 

Having endless bickering back and forth on OWF does nothing to change this outcome, and gains me nothing so I saw no reason to comment on it.

I learned about the character of Hereno and of NSO. Other than that, I got nothing out of this. So no, I don't think you can accuse me of any level of profiteering, not only because I gained nothing, or that the suggested reps were not my proposal to begin with, but also because 100 tech certainly does not come remotely close to making a profit for us, as we have lost way more than that.

The only reason I expected to receive reps for Rey is because that was the agreement that NSO agreed to...otherwise, Rey would have been pounded for at least another round, and that would've been acceptable as well.

I have previously negotiated with FEAR and TOP for the clean exit of several combatants from the war, and no reps were asked for or given.

I am about the last person in the universe that would defend Rey, or Hereno. I would, however, defend NSO's stance as a whole. 

Do not come here and pretend like you were being magnanimous to Rey by letting him go with a simple 100 tech, while requiring no tech from anyone else exiting. If I were Rey, or NSO, I'd  have done the same thing, told you exactly where to stick your desire of that 100 tech. The only alliance that could have had a further grievance against Rey beyond the same white peace everyone else was getting, would be LPH.

You determined he had taken enough damage? Oh the arrogance of that statement. Neither you, nor your silly little alliance are in any position to make those determinations. The sooner you learn your standing in the world, the better off you will be. The ONLY entity that can determine whether Rey has or had taken enough damage, is TDO. God, get over yourself.

What I'd like to know is why TTE even thinks it is entitled to anything, especially considering they entered this conflict of their own volition. I thought you were interested in defending TDO, and nothing more. Why spoil your selfless sacrifice with petty demands? Unless of course you were only ever interested in profiteering. If that is the case I am happy that you have found true selves. Now, if only you could also find it in you to drop your undue pretenses of righteousness.

Yeah, you have no idea what you're talking about, assumptions get you nowhere. We've demanded nothing from nobody and if you think we've profited from this war, then you're obviously not very bright, then again, I'm not complaining..

Yeah, you have no idea what you're talking about, assumptions get you nowhere. We've demanded nothing from nobody and if you think we've profited from this war, then you're obviously not very bright, then again, I'm not complaining..

We have screens of messages of your leaders demanding tech from at least two people who were in MQ. 

You determined he had taken enough damage? Oh the arrogance of that statement. Neither you, nor your silly little alliance are in any position to make those determinations. The sooner you learn your standing in the world, the better off you will be. The ONLY entity that can determine whether Rey has or had taken enough damage, is TDO. God, get over yourself.

I have no horse in this race nor could I care any less about any of the alliances (minus TPF) or characters involved but damn you're funny. You ridicule TTE for being arrogant and in the very next sentence display the very same level of arrogance you condemn TTE of. Lol.

Edited by conistonslim

Well Yurrei, if you want it so bad - get it. Hit one of my nations.

I said no to the 100 tech as soon as I heard about it. Sorry to squash your little Hereno dreams. 

if I pay you 100 tech will you let me hit Rey if/when I get beat down that far?  I can send it secret like, right into the old personal tech account.  Nobody needs to know anything >.>

I have no horse in this race nor could I care any less about any of the alliances (minus TPF) or characters involved but damn you're funny. You ridicule TTE for being arrogant and in the very next sentence display the very same level of arrogance you condemn TTE of. Lol.

What did I say that was arrogant? Pointing out TTE's place in the world? That would only be arrogant if I overplayed MY place in the world.. You can ignore all the facts, and that's fine as well. But , at the end of the day, everyone else was getting rep-less peace, then Yuurei the great hath decreed that Rey had taken enough damage (not TDO gov, whom is the crux of the war.) Then he decided to let Tywinn play his little 100 tech gambit, and in Yuurei's own words, chose that getting something, was better than getting nothing. Instead of, at that point, doing what was done for everyone else who asked for peace, and just giving it to him. He had an opportunity there to NOT look like a moron by saying to Tywin, "I appreciate your gesture of 100 tech, but it is not needed, we will peace him because he asked for it."

Call me arrogant till you are blue in the face, that is fine. But the fact is, neither Yuurei nor TTE has earned their place in this world to set double standards in mid-stream.

Edited by Rush Sykes

Well Yurrei, if you want it so bad - get it. Hit one of my nations.

I said no to the 100 tech as soon as I heard about it. Sorry to squash your little Hereno dreams. 

As well you should have. If LPH wanted to single out Rey. that I would understand. But a sniveling baby like Tywinn and a sniveling alliance like TTE doing the singling out of one person is not ok.

LoL if I am correct, which of course I am, Rey hit and declared on TTE and not TDO.  So, if TTE wanted they could have asked and demanded reps from him.  Still, you seem to be missing the point that Yuurei never initiated any contact with Rey.  Tywinn started the talks and Yuurei agreed because why not get something out of nothing.  Any alliance leader would have taken free tech if it was to be offered.  Your arrogance starts right when you believe that Yuurei is the one demanding the Tech in the first place and it continues throughout until the end of the post because you simply do not have your facts right.

But hey, this is the OWF and facts are about as useful as AA is to Charlie Sheen.

Let the post parade begin...

Rush is right as always, TTE is in no position really to demand anything (even a cookie) of pretty much anyone. Also, is your alliance so inactive that you require some egotistical maniac to negotiate on your behalf?

When did we demand anything?

When did TTE ever say GIVE US 100 TECH???

I am still failing to see the logic of these posts because no where did TTE or Yuurei demand 100 tech.  Besides that being said I believe TTE is in every right, IF WE WANTED TO, to demand reps from Rey since he started war with us.  

Come on, i believe we at least should get a cookie.

Verbal warning: stop derailing the thread into specifics about Rey and NSO. This is about DBDC.

Woops. Thread locked for now while I sort out warns.

Edit: Thread's back open. As a reminder, this thread is about DBDC. The general warning against derailing the thread into personal arguments about Rey and 100 tech remains in place. The owl is watching.

Woops. Thread locked for now while I sort out warns.

Edit: Thread's back open. As a reminder, this thread is about DBDC. The general warning against derailing the thread into personal arguments about Rey and 100 tech remains in place. The owl is watching.

Awww, how are the owf tweekers gonna get there fix now?