So what is the reason? From what I can tell, your membership seeks revenge. You state otherwise. You claim that there is some way out but refuse to share it. That is simply idiocy and not the way to conduct affairs even if you claim the people you are fighting are rogues. TPF talked of the E.o.G. but regardless of how you feel about it, the E.o.G. at least gave a clear path towards peace. You do not. 

By not giving a clear path for peace, one must simply assume there is no path and it is made up for each nation. I would say those hoops are worse than the E.o.G. and anyone who knows me, knows I think the E.o.G. is pure shit. 

The problem is when you declare war for murky/questionable reasons, the peace agreement is usually murky/questionable as well.  This applies to all of us, DBDC most certainly included.  We didn't enter the war on TDO with a publicly defined purpose, and Mushqaeda's purpose was then twisted around by several AA's until it could mean just about anything.  The ensuing rogue-hunting was also done without a clear intention or endgame, at least publicly.

I've been on both sides of this style of war, but most recently being the hunted while in Umbrella and the hunter while in DBDC.  Perhaps instead of a peace agreement we should look at an expiration date, maybe 10/15 or something along those lines.  All the sides have certainly made their point clear with regards to who they are trying to bring down, and the damage is getting pretty eQ-like in its dealing (mostly just tech and low, rebought infra).

We have done our part to establish our guidelines and principles in the first part of this announcement, and hopefully that will be generally accepted once peace has been declared on the main fronts.  TBRaiders was correct when he said DBDC only planned a limited engagement, but we are always prepared for new circumstances.

We personally hold no ill-will towards the warring alliances, as we've been guilty of the exact same grievances, literally within the same calendar year.  If TDO would like to seek reparations in addition to universal peace, we would be willing to consider their suggestions.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering NATO just told a nation applying to DS that they weren't getting peace anytime soon, I imagine those are the hoops. 

You mean how myself (FA) and the leader of DS had a discussion that was about this very issue last night and that wasn't communicated in any way to him from that conversation?

There aren't really that many hoops to jump through people so calm down. If a nation wants peace he just needs to talk to the nations he's at war with. Just yesterday I discovered that one nation who wants to join goons wanted peace. But the nations he was at war with were unaware of this. It wasn't until marx approached a member of NATO and threatened him to peace out or else.... If you get all your wars peaced out and you join an alliance then you are safe... I won't even ask for reps.

But the rogues need to take some initiative, which isn't difficult considering the mass attack they orchestrated on TDO, and ask for peace.

There aren't really that many hoops to jump through people so calm down. If a nation wants peace he just needs to talk to the nations he's at war with. Just yesterday I discovered that one nation who wants to join goons wanted peace. But the nations he was at war with were unaware of this. It wasn't until marx approached a member of NATO and threatened him to peace out or else.... If you get all your wars peaced out and you join an alliance then you are safe... I won't even ask for reps.

But the rogues need to take some initiative, which isn't difficult considering the mass attack they orchestrated on TDO, and ask for peace.

You guys (and by that I mean all the people at war with MQ) need to get your act together though. TDO (the offended party) doesn't want reps and apparently neither do you. But, suddenly, IRON does. NATO suddenly threatens MQ nations with perma-war... I mean, I don't personnally care but you can't come here and say it's easy for MQ nations to get peace when it isn't.

dolphin-cardigan-bay.jpg

I just want to clarify that the negotiations with GOONS were much more cordial than this would indicate and I feel it was resolved adequately. 

self-owned

and the hoops would be people like Tywinn proposing that I pay 100 tech to TTE else TPF/TE blitz me at update (lol)

wrt GOONS, no, Mercy Board is not that hard. It probably takes maybe an hour of time to complete the hardest terms. Idk, Mogar can tell you how long it took him to make a card set for CN personalities.

self-owned

and the hoops would be people like Tywinn proposing that I pay 100 tech to TTE else TPF/TE blitz me at update (lol)

wrt GOONS, no, Mercy Board is not that hard. It probably takes maybe an hour of time to complete the hardest terms. Idk, Mogar can tell you how long it took him to make a card set for CN personalities.

Hold on, the TPF wants rep stuff was because that clown told you that?

No, it's a personal example. I didn't say TPF wants reps (at least in memory, correct me if I'm wrong, definitely could have gotten inebriated). Just an example of the hoops to go through.

I never told him that; Rey is just lying as usual. He lied about LPH declaring war, he lied to achieve peace, and he will continue to lie. He's a venomous snake who poses as a pet and poisons everyone within striking distance.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

You guys (and by that I mean all the people at war with MQ) need to get your act together though. TDO (the offended party) doesn't want reps and apparently neither do you. But, suddenly, IRON does. NATO suddenly threatens MQ nations with perma-war... I mean, I don't personnally care but you can't come here and say it's easy for MQ nations to get peace when it isn't.

dolphin-cardigan-bay.jpg

We're going to take 1 tech, Thank you!

NATO suddenly threatens MQ nations with perma-war... 

Where does this keep coming from lol, I don't think anyone on my AA has ever threatened perma war with anyone since I joined (2010).  Especially not during this conflict.

Also, don't run out of dolphin pics, I am reading the uplift trilogy where dolphins have been genetically evolved to sapiency and I suddenly like dolphins.  /nerd off

While we didn't get peace in a few minutes, in most of the circumstances, we have been able to let them know they want peace, and then the nation got peace within the next 48 hours. The only exception would be Tamerlane.

(Just clarifying on DS' end.)

I never told him that; Rey is just lying as usual. He lied about LPH declaring war, he lied to achieve peace, and he will continue to lie. He's a venomous snake who poses as a pet and poisons everyone within striking distance.

So you didn't try to muscle me into paying the 100 tech? We can play he-said, she-said if you want, but you won't win. Edited by Neo Uruk

So you didn't try to muscle me into paying the 100 tech? We can play he-said, she-said if you want, but you won't win.

Yeah, I was going to muscle you into paying tech, but you have a slippery tongue. 100 tech is very lenient for your actions.

You have so much bravado now that you are in NSO, for one who was begging for mercy after a couple weeks of war.

On topic: DBDC are a classier group of people from what I've seen. It's a shame they chose to associate with such riff raff as MQ.

No. You're lying. People like you are the reason it's appearing extremely hard to get peace - as opposed to the mild challenge - I presume.

You are not entitled to peace after going rogue with the mushrooms and getting yourself into the situation you were in. SMH at kids these days.

Even if the different alliances fighting against the MQ rogues aren't unified in how they will peace out the targets what does that matter? Never before have rogues gotten any kind of special treatment, nor will MQ. It really is easier if the individual rogues communicate with the people they are fighting and figure out what is required of them for peace. Why should this be a huge incident involving alliance policy? MQ got what they wanted... lolz, and TPF is getting what they want... fun.

Marx is easy to pick on, I can't help myself.

Coming from an alliance who propped up NPO when they had EZi and what not

Can we please stop bringing up the past

From the alliance who supported EZi for years, supported Slayer99 in his hellbent hard-on for NoR, and supported other atrocities... Seriously..

This amuses me.

Funny, we've said nothing of the sort. We've merely maintained that, since MQ nations insist they are rogues and not aligned with an alliance, they must negotiate for their own peace as rogue nations. Its not our fault that others can't understand this policy. 

Edited by Tsayka

Yeah, I was going to muscle you into paying tech, but you have a slippery tongue. 100 tech is very lenient for your actions.

You have so much bravado now that you are in NSO, for one who was begging for mercy after a couple weeks of war.

On topic: DBDC are a classier group of people from what I've seen. It's a shame they chose to associate with such riff raff as MQ.

Not sure what actions Rey took. You are the one who left HB and joined zulu to hit Rey... Rey did not hit you. So, if Rey's actions are not that great, yours are worse. It amuses me that people keep forgetting that little fact. 

This, at least in my view, has only made CCC/NATO/TTE/TPF/R&R/whoever else hit for no reason, look like shit. Particularly this whole peace nonsense. I just hope that all those involved in the neutral coalition, cease talk about morals and class from here on out. 

Not sure what actions Rey took. You are the one who left HB and joined zulu to hit Rey... Rey did not hit you. So, if Rey's actions are not that great, yours are worse. It amuses me that people keep forgetting that little fact. 

This, at least in my view, has only made CCC/NATO/TTE/TPF/R&R/whoever else hit for no reason, look like shit. Particularly this whole peace nonsense. I just hope that all those involved in the neutral coalition, cease talk about morals and class from here on out. 

I attacked to preserve global stability, and to avenge the way your ally's government was treated. Of course, I am one who places allies above personal friendships. Some of us were actually in the original IAA.