Bear Force One Claims Victory

Face it, you had a load of fun. 

If he was lucky  then I guess I must be ecstatic.. I ate around 30 in my 6 battles...... and yes, it was fun.  I'd rather fight and stay mid to lower tier than build all the way up and crash into the low tiers.  besides, it's a challenge fighting those high wonder count nations where I am comfortable.

Edited by Panic King

Sad to see members leave our world, but I can't say I blame those who leave.  This world has become so extremely stagnant.  No one wants to make a move to rectify this and those that do, pay the price for doing so.

Stagnant? I've not had a years breather between wars since entering this world :P

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

You guys were fun for me while it lasted. I got burned out pretty quick and then was on and off. If this war has proved anything, it's that those of us who stick around stay because we enjoy the various communities we infect. Let's be honest here, the warring mechanics get old.

Enjoy the casualties and XP Polar, disregarding politics and all that jazz, you guys always make a enjoyable opponent.

Edited by Sunny Side King

I am under no illusions that this war will have a very real cost for us, but then so have the other 999 wars we have been in.  Cost is not a factor in these matters, especially seeing you declared on us.  We did not get a choice to opt in or out of the cost, so we accept that is what it is.  What I can assure you however, from personal experience, is that your plan is quite boring, takes immense amounts of motivation to continue and at the end of the whole shebang, Polaris will still be here, damaged but not dead, and you will either surrender or quit.  Do not for one moment think that even a war breaking out will get you off the hook, we have no intentions of any result other than your surrender to us when you get bored of rebuying to buy 2 nukes (if you can buy 2 nukes) missing with a least one of them every day, and running some pointless Ground Attacks that are easily countered and at absolute best break even for the day and at worst spend your cash so slowly that you don't actually cause any damage at all.

Everyone in your position sets out with a goal in mind, I am just not that sure you have really considered the actual time frame required to achieve it and I doubt you possess the application to see it through to it inevitable but someone tedious ending.  It is your war however, so you are free to do whatever you think you will enjoy, and I truly hope you do.  If you are serious you will be rebuying infra and tech and trying to damage nations that are costly to rebuild, scrubbing around at lower tiers doesn't achieve anything for either side, except our little guys get to fight some wars and get some experience free of charge.

If and when a real war breaks out, you will no doubt abandon your religious zeal and bandwagon back into your original alliances hoping they win and prevent our pursuit of you as part of any war settlement.  Think carefully about how much zeal you actually have at that time, because if you are really on a mission as you say you are you wont be tempted to take the easy way out, you will be charging headlong into the fray led by your mascot Pudding the Brave. 

Interesting to see this come true.

All of you guys were great!  Great wars...except on the last day I had a 400XP general spied away :(

Sorry dude........ I only did that because I know you will have a lot more fun building your XP levels back up where they were.  I am confidant that you'll not only survive that little setback but also thrive in the future.

Interesting to see this come true.

My statement was pretty accurate wasn't it :P

Good job BF1, I am glad you got what you needed and that most of you feel able to contribute somewhere else.  Attacking Polaris is done to death, we have not cared about our pixels for a long long time, something that you can bear in mind for the next time someone dreams up another highly original plot to take us down a peg or two.