Bear Force One Claims Victory

Today is a Glorious Day for Bear Force One as we have finally destroyed our enemies the New Polar Order, our troops have marched into their capital city and burned it to the ground. We have-What? We didn't win the war? We lost? But I just prepared this long victory speech to share with the world of our glorious victory.

NpO.pngbf1.png

BearForce1 Surrender

BearForce1 hereby surrenders to the New Polar Order and agrees to the following terms.
BearForce1 will not attack any member or ally of the New Polar Order
BearForce1's defensive war slots are ours, and we choose who gets to use them for the next thirty days.
Peaceful nations of BearForce1 will not be attacked.
Any member of BF1 who leaves the AA will cease to be covered by these terms.

New Polar Order
Dajobo - Emperor

BearForce1
The Collective of Bear Force One

bf1.png

It is also with sad news that we in Bear Force One will be putting this alliance to rest. We have lost some very good friends along the way and in memorial of these nations we will be dissolving this alliance. We did promise we wouldn't surrender, but as the war waged on against Polaris some of us made a couple of friends during the fighting, and we realized that we didn't hate them, so it was turning more into a pain to take action against these nations. We will thus take action of disbanding this alliance and going out separate ways. Some of us to rejoin CN, some of us to go onto our own individual crusades.

We laid to rest and honor the following people:

Trout

Malone

Weenie

We will be laying to rest the following people:

Trigar

And we also thank and honor those that fought with us, and may have peaced out early, or who joined our crusade after we started it. You made it possible to extend the damage that we sought to do, and make it harder for Polaris to deal with a small group of just six people.

With that parting, the terms will stay in place against the Alliance Affiliation of Bear Force One until they expire in 30 days, but by then everyone should be off and onto their own adventures, either in CN or in the mythical land of the Real World.

Signed,

Bear Force One

I'll echo part of what Bloodfury said "some of us made a couple of friends during the fighting". I really hope you guys stick around, planet Bob will be poorer for it if you leave.

BF1 fought a good battle and the experience while expensive will prove invaluable to many of the people involved.

I ate 7 nukes in this war and have no idea why it started nor why it ended. It doesn't really matter, because most of the wars start for stupid reasons anyway.

I'm just a footsoldier these days. Just let me know where the next target is...after a bit of a break.

I ate 7 nukes in this war and have no idea why it started nor why it ended. It doesn't really matter, because most of the wars start for stupid reasons anyway.

I'm just a footsoldier these days. Just let me know where the next target is...after a bit of a break.

Lucky sod. 

Face it, you had a load of fun.