One Does Not Simply Walk Into the Naughty Corner...

905tf

I believe he understood the teapot riddle. What he didn't understand is why it was being applied in this situation and what the hell the significance of the teapot was.

Something about spouting steam, I guess.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe he understood the teapot riddle. What he didn't understand is why it was being applied in this situation and what the hell the significance of the teapot was.

It's one of those "If you don't know, you never will" kind of things. Don't worry about it too much.

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]What begins with T, ends with T and has T in it?[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]When you answer this riddle, you will know what you are.[/font]

Well, I think you're something hard and pink! Figure that one out, dick!

at least i'm not a tit!

True true... Also I was going for one of those candy valentine things. Because I'm sweet on YOU. Also, pig would have sufficed as well.

On second thought, I guess tit would work too. Since they are sometimes hard and pink. With it being breast cancer awareness month, we need to talk about tits more. Edited by Omniscient1

It's one of those "If you don't know, you never will" kind of things. Don't worry about it too much.

I'm not worrying about it at all actually. I couldn't care less what he was talking about.

I'm still waiting on that beer, Fark.

Warning: I've not read through this thread. Yeah, yeah, I should, etc.

I'm confused. Does this complicate things or expedite them?

Basically AI's friend Fark decided that AI's friend IRON was pretty badass. My good friend Myth then (jokingly hopefully) suggested that IRON was almost as stat hugging and weasely as TOP. It's pretty obvious that IRON's moves predate TOP's (especially if we are to believe the leaked screenies) so the argument is largely based on circumstantial evidence from an outside view. That is even if it was an argument being advance by Myth in the first place. I think it was a joke.

Anyway rest of the thread is about riddles and te metaphor between a whiner and a teapot. All this coupled with MI6's quirk of forcing big words into small sentences. Oh, and Beazy told me not to be intentionally dense even though myth's comment was ironically veiled.

Yea, basic day on the OWF.