One Does Not Simply Walk Into the Naughty Corner...

905tf

My initial thoughts on this union is that IRON better have stocked up on a metric shit-ton of beer and ale because keeping us Vikings and now FARKers in our natural state of semi-drunkenness isnt going to be cheap :P

Hopefully you will get a volume discount at BevMo......oh and dont skimp out on the munchies either!

Congrats you guys, just dont be too naughty over in that corner.......Id hate to see you give ol Mrs. MacGillicuddy heart failure! ;)

Damn-we only have an Imperial Short ton of beer in stock. We are lost. 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My initial thoughts on this union is that IRON better have stocked up on a metric shit-ton of beer and ale because keeping us Vikings and now FARKers in our natural state of semi-drunkenness isnt going to be cheap :P

Hopefully you will get a volume discount at BevMo......oh and dont skimp out on the munchies either!

Congrats you guys, just dont be too naughty over in that corner.......Id hate to see you give ol Mrs. MacGillicuddy heart failure! ;)

CJ - we signed Val and Fark so that the you both could keep us in a perpetual state of semi-drunkeness. I hope you have a plethora of mead and beer because I can drink a lot... and I'm not the only one in IRON. ;)

Congratulations to IRON and FARK on their treaty. Seems like signing ODP are now becoming extinct, much like NAP's are. 

Actually Cyfe signing ODP's is not extinct and as a matter of fact several of IRON's most recent treatied relationships have begun with an ODP.

As principal of Cable77 Elementary School, Mrs. Mac was scanning the faces, looking for the telltale impish grins, a true sign of the mischievious troublemaker.  She glanced over at the usual suspects' table, forgetting for a moment that she successfully sent them to reform school before breaking out into a devilish grin at the memory of their final departure from campus.

Ha. I like the Plan B shoutout. ;)

Ok I don't get it. What starts with T, ends with a T and has a T in it. First off, Terrorist fits those criteria, and second, what significance does a Teapot have? Does teapot mean something i'm not aware of?

Ok I don't get it. What starts with T, ends with a T and has a T in it. First off, Terrorist fits those criteria, and second, what significance does a Teapot have? Does teapot mean something i'm not aware of?

Do you have a handle and a spout? well it would appear you are indeed a teapot. Short and Stout.

Do you have a handle and a spout? well it would appear you are indeed a teapot. Short and Stout.

This has been a lesson to me.

[spoiler]Don't ask questions on the OWF and expect clear answers.[/spoiler]

It's a classic spoken riddle. A teapot contains tea, and the riddle plays off the homophone of tea and tee. As to the significance of a teapot, beats me.