The Immigrant Song Accords

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly didnt think I'd see this in a long time. When seeing those two flags together, it seems to be an ancient pre-WoTC grave dig, but I am glad that Polaris and Val have finally killed the old grudge and became friends again.

o/ You two <3

Ah, the wonderful fake apathy when things don't go your way.

Oh sir you must not have heard. I'll correct you. I don't care which way things are going. Don't even care to know which way they are going. Certainly have no care to change the wind. I have one more war left in me. I will fight with my friends in GATO and our allies one last time. At wars end, I will continue fighting until I am out of cash. I will lay my crown upon my ruined throne, write a letter to the good people of this world about how much fun it was while it lasted and then walk away into the sunset. I truly don't care and this signing redundant treaties when everyone already knows the full score and who is with who is just wasting my and everyone else's time. Let's get this damn show on the road already. Get it? Good.