The Immigrant Song Accords

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you can convince NpO we don't want to roll them under my watch.  I gave up trying.

^^Made me giggle.^^

Congrats to the NpO and an obligatory you still suck to Valhalla. :smug:   

Good.  We don't have a sense of humor about that stuff around here, bub.

Jealoussssssss

Another sleepless night for me but at least I get to read some good comedy, nicely done guys!

Congrats Dajobo I guess your work is almost done, any other surprises before the festivities begin? :P

I think this about sums it up.

ThrewUpinMouth.gif

My job certainly does have its perks at times.  This^ would certainly be one of them and worth every bit of work put into this fine partnership. :ehm:

It really is the small little pleasures in life that can sometimes be the best...

o/ to a fruitful relationship that is already paying dividends! ;)

Edited by chefjoe

My job certainly does have its perks at times.  This^ would certainly be one of them and worth every bit of work put into this fine partnership. :ehm:

It really is the small little pleasures in life that can sometimes be the best...

o/ to a fruitful relationship that is already paying dividends! ;)

You're late!

Interesting. I never thought I'd see the day when Polar was on top of the world. Congratulations, NpO.

However, I am curious to know why the rest of XX has not cozied up to the TOP/Val Sphere yet. With Polaris as it's only centerpiece between the two massive spheres, it pretty much leaves them as complete, de facto dictators over XX. Not that I am saying that Polaris would act in such a way, but the amount of pull the TOP/Val sphere now has over XX, just because of Polar, will pretty much quell any ambitions XX has and make them bound to that sphere's will.

Take that from experience. 

Nevertheless, Congratulations to Valhalla and Polaris on their new treaty. :)

I am glad to see a treaty with Valhalla restored, it is one of my only regrets that this treaty was ever removed from our halls... and all the damage that subsequently followed.  To better times ahead.

/me jiggles CJ

You know I may just believe this. 

I think this about sums it up.

ThrewUpinMouth.gif

Once again past is the past and we now move forward.  Honestly this is what I thought when it was first brought up but I have learned to let past mistakes be forgiven and not maintain a level of butt hurt that causes pain when sitting down.  Polar I expect the first shipment of Ice for our mead freezer soon :)

So this will last about one war then?

well honestly we didnt cancel last time now did we.  So once again perhaps you can take a lesson from both Val and Polar and let the past go and move forward but then again that just wouldnt be you now would it. 

It is refreshing to see STA actively posting now we just need Pez to make this complete :)

Edited by Buds The Man

well honestly we didnt cancel last time now did we.  So once again perhaps you can take a lesson from both Val and Polar and let the past go and move forward but then again that just wouldnt be you now would it. 

It is refreshing to see STA actively posting now we just need Pez to make this complete :)

I'm here! Rabble rabble and all that.