The Fall of the Mushroom kingdom

The Zigur

"And who are you," the Mushroom said, "that I must bow so low? Only a soul who was in NPO, that's all the truth I know. Babyjesus went rogue, GOONS hit LAW, but a Mushroom still has claws. And mine are long and sharp, My Lord, longer and sharper than yours."

And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that Lord of Mushqaeda, but now the rains weep o'er his hall with no one there to hear. Yes, now the rains weep o'er his hall and not a soul to hear.

-- The rains of Mushqaeda

11+Tywin+at+Harrenhal.jpg

Yesterday I finally arrived in Harrenhal to begin committing Lannister forces against what remains of the Mushroom Kingdom's militant wing, Mushqaeda. Two weeks into the war, Mushqaeda has been effectively routed, with nations continuing to flee the AA in an attempt to escape the King's Justice.

MQDropoff.png

Some have questioned the motives of those who later joined the cause to destroy the radicals of the former Mushroom Kingdom. Crusaders from around the world, ranging from volunteers of the Zulu tribes of Africa, to the NATO forces of Europe, even Hawaiian warriors serving House Lannister, have demonstrated the power of righteousness in defense of global stability.

140969_mainimg.jpg

The results have been quite spectacular, with Mushqaeda outnumbered on a massive scale and most being hunted down as terrorists and war criminals. I have not seen such an utter defeat in years. In just two weeks time, the Mushroom Kingdom was lead to total annihilation, not by a man, but by the false god they call "Allachron." For a sound and experience military force to be so quickly rendered irrelevant is a testament to politics and strategy trumping the sword and fundamentalism, and reminds me of the defeat of Stannis Baratheon at the battle of Blackwater.

GOT_Wildfire_Blackwater.jpg

So far, the response has included distinguished alliances such as The Terran Empire, Zulu, Green Old Party, The Phoenix Federation, and many others, with more joining almost by the day. It is likely that the Mushlims thought the conflict would merely last a couple weeks, but those of us who are students of material analysis knew that the global response would be overwhelming. I'm afraid Mario would be rolling in his grave at the antics of the Mushrooms.

Although the Mushlims may well find their 72 princess peaches awaiting in paradise, I find it highly unlikely that they will find any peace in this world until they renounce their false god and are Born Again with baptism by zero infrastructure. After all, when one crusader falls, two more join. In the end, such is the cost of winning a Kingdom, but failing to hold it.

Edited by Tywin Lannister
ModEdit: Inappropriate image

The ragged Mushlim armies are fleeing the holy lands, once the last heretic is purged, the CCC shall hold dominion and prevent the return of the Grand Mushti of Melasurej. A new golden age shall blossom, watered with the blood of Allarchon's disciples.

Or something.

Wait, you mean to tell me an alliance affiliation fighting a suicidal jihad against overwhelming odds will lose strength when the members switch AA's to make your life more difficult? 

Truly a genius of our time. My favorite part about your posting is when people on your "side" tell you to shut up. 

1B8nkBo.jpg

You may think you're witty, original, a voice of opposition against our cause. Really you're just a retard going through a spurt of coherence (if we can call your posting coherent). Unfortunately, I've read the end of this book, and as much as it pains me to spoil endings (I'm not Bob Ilyani), I regret to inform you that you're going to die as you lived most of your life; sad, lonely, and incapable of dressing/feeding yourself. 

Edited by Ernesto Che Guevara

Woah, not cool bud. [ooc]There are those who haven't read the books yet (I'm not one of them). Please refrain from unsuspecting spoilers.[ooc]

Nice song ya got there Lannister, but I think you may have confused MK and MQ once or twice.

Wow thanks, asshole!

Sorry :(

My bad. I'll edit and what not.

Another thread, really?

OOC: Please stop using the imagery from a great show for your dumb posts. It doesn't make your posts any better and risks people thinking of your dumb posts when they see stuff about that show, and most of us would rather not have that happen.

Another thread, really?

OOC: Please stop using the imagery from a great show for your dumb posts. It doesn't make your posts any better and risks people thinking of your dumb posts when they see stuff about that show, and most of us would rather not have that happen.

Yes another thread.

OOC: People who defame Islam directly or indirectly shouldn't cast stones.  It was a bad joke the moment that someone came up with the idea the first time and I said as much back then.