State of War

1. His plead was denied after one of his nations decided to jump on 3 of ours after he asked for peace(which isn't very nice)
2. I DO NOT like the way you are sneaking around like a little snake when this war has nothing to do with you.
3. Please stay the fuck out of our affairs! If you are not a Misfit or NLoN member then keep to your own business.

First of all, IDoWhatIWant. If you don't like it, attack me. So I can't look out for people? You guys curbstompped them and I thought it was suspicious, so I looked into it. You got caught red handed, deal with it.

Edit : 

22:15 Samwise[GOP] It's, "IDoWhatIWant" Edited by bombuator

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This war was never anything more than a curbstomp whether it was erroneously agreed to or not it is B.S. You have 24 hours to make it right or else. OP was on the receiving end of 2 curbstomps and they are not fun and are bad for the game. This will be my last post in this thread so arguing or trying to rationalize it makes little difference to me, only actions will work.

So.... NLoN agrees to a fight and decides not to tell their members and we are the bad ones?

I just love the "we don't ever curbstomp" act. Seriously you all have done acts of curbstomping. Than you sit here and claim you want to defend an alliance for being "curbstomped". I find this completely pathetic. Stop acting like such tough guys on an online war simulation game! NLON was given the peace they requested than followed with attacks. I will have nations peace with the people that would like to go peacefully and those that don't can stand their own ground.

Edited by yung flow

So.... NLoN agrees to a fight and decides not to tell their members and we are the bad ones?

Seems their leader says they didn't agree to the war.

I just love the "we don't ever curbstomp" act. Seriously you all have done acts of curbing. Than you sit here and claim you want to defend an alliance for being "curbstomped". I find this completely pathetic. Stop acting like such tough guys on an online war simulation game! NLON was given the peace they requested than followed with attacks. I will have nations peace with the people that would like to go peacefully and those that don't can stand their own ground.

I never said curbstomps are horrible, but when you do it in a sneaky, lying, and total downdeclare behavior it is wrong. You had the advantage in every category (Not that Hellas hasn't curbstompped before, its been a while since the really bad downdeclare) I find it completely pathetic that you guys think you can act in this manner without getting caught. 

It's not like NLoN have received an ass whooping, half of our alliance has attacked and most of NLoN has turtled.....

You guys are gaining NS, c'mon like this is an even war.

Seems their leader says they didn't agree to the war.

I never said curbstomps are horrible, but when you do it in a sneaky, lying, and total downdeclare behavior it is wrong. You had the advantage in every category (Not that Hellas hasn't curbstompped before, its been a while since the really bad downdeclare) I find it completely pathetic that you guys think you can act in this manner without getting caught. 

You guys are gaining NS, c'mon like this is an even war.

We have gained like 1k ns :P
we genuinely thought NLoN would have bulked up, like seriously... What did they spend their money on over the past week? I myself haven't made that much and still managed to gear up and have a warchest left over. This war would have been peaced out last update had they not decided to launch attacks after asking for peace.

I just love the "we don't ever curbstomp" act. Seriously you all have done acts of curbstomping. Than you sit here and claim you want to defend an alliance for being "curbstomped". I find this completely pathetic. Stop acting like such tough guys on an online war simulation game! NLON was given the peace they requested than followed with attacks. I will have nations peace with the people that would like to go peacefully and those that don't can stand their own ground.

Tick Tock

I don't even have to reply to that message up there, seems you are lying to all of us. 

To: bombuator    From: President Horton    Date: 10/3/2013 5:57:26 PM

Subject: Sneak Attack

Message: No the Misfits out class our nations in size. It was a sneak attack. We did contact their Foreign Minister to ask for the attack to be halted. They just dog piled on us all the more.

1. His plead was denied after one of his nations decided to jump on 3 of ours after he asked for peace(which isn't very nice)
2. I DO NOT like the way you are sneaking around like a little snake when this war has nothing to do with you.
3. Please stay the fuck out of our affairs! If you are not a Misfit or NLoN member then keep to your own business.

B-)

EddyH... Bombuator... and the rest.

OK, lets agree on what seems to be a not too perfect situation.  After Misfits war planning, NLoN tried to stop it and asked for it... Then a not too  savvy member of NLoN, attacked 3 Misfits nations... wrong move.  Now, NLoN has been strongly chastise for that mistake. And Misfits can see it.   My 2 cents... : NLoN is broken as a whole fighting group... Misfits has defended his nation well, nothing else to show here...  YOU WON!   Time to recoup...!  ;)  :popcorn:   

All Misfits nations have orders to send peace, as a friendly gesture to NLoN, I and many other Misfits will protect them from raids for a period of 1 week while they rebuild.

And Paul? Your threats are not needed and not appreciated, nor did the influence this peace movement. TE does not like a police force.... Don't be that guy

B-)

Ah...! When you are a real LEADER, it always shows UP...!    o/ NLoN ....  o/ MISFITS! 

Now lets check our Agendas...  uhm.....   :P :lol1: :popcorn: :smug:

Here we go again, with bombuator running around like a flaming monkey throwing feces. 99% of everything Bomb says is absolute trash and should be disregarded. One would think bomb would be concerned with the 23 other nations in his alliance, but he would rather run around flinging poo like an angry gorilla on the forums about matters he knows nothing about. Bombuator's circus act is nothing new, it happens every single round. It doesn't matter if it's TPC, Citadel or whoever.... bombuator will find something that calls his inner-monkey out and he will put on a show. It's all a scam, a web of lies, and hypocrisy. There hasn't been a single round passed where Hellas isn't mention in the same sentence as curbstomp, as the offender. Bomb is out to impose terms on an agreement made between two independent alliances, because the monkey needs to throw it's own sh*t and live in its own world of hypocrisy to feel empowered. 

monkeys%20will%20throw%20feces%202.jpg 

For act two of the circus, we have our guest - the grand chancellor himself of Ordo Paradoxia. OP is bored of waiting on their semi-annual beatdown from Citadel so they're entertaining the thought of interfering in an agreed upon practice war.... all as an excuse not to get curb stomped early this round, must be saving themselves for marriage with TPC nukes. The grand chancellor promised to only post here once but in true OP style he went back on his word as he will with his threats. 

arugam.info-to-publish.jpg

Do us all a favor and leave the circus out of our duel. Unless I have been lied to as well, this is a mutually agreed upon war. It would be comforting if Kaboom or DPX would furnish the messages sent/recieved to proved this. Until then, baseless threats from OP are laughable and bombuator needs to focus on hellas. Who is to say that larger alliances who curbstomp every round are to judge and jury smaller ones? Honestly, that's not even the problem. The problem is that this is a mutually agreed upon affair by two independent alliances and other alliances are trying to impose the terms of that affair. Obviously, alternate motives are at play here for OP but bombuator should be worried more about having hellas ready for their impending offense/defense.

If records are shown that Nlon agreed to this duel, then others should stand idle.Third parties were not invited to our ballroom dance. 

ball-dance.jpg

I'll reply later to Swazz when I have more time, but the fact that 10 of your guys didn't declare or couldn't declare is worse. That means you guys techically had a 'war' without a major part of your AA fighting able to build up while other alliances have everyone fighting in their wars. 

edit : Which was probably the reason for you to declare on NLoN. 

Edited by bombuator

For those that lack reading skills

Here we go again, with bombuator running around like a flaming monkey throwing feces. 99% of everything Bomb says is absolute trash and should be disregarded. One would think bomb would be concerned with the 23 other nations in his alliance, but he would rather run around flinging poo like an angry gorilla on the forums about matters he knows nothing about. Bombuator's circus act is nothing new, it happens every single round. It doesn't matter if it's TPC, Citadel or whoever.... bombuator will find something that calls his inner-monkey out and he will put on a show. It's all a scam, a web of lies, and hypocrisy. There hasn't been a single round passed where Hellas isn't mention in the same sentence as curbstomp, as the offender. Bomb is out to impose terms on an agreement made between two independent alliances, because the monkey needs to throw it's own sh*t and live in its own world of hypocrisy to feel empowered. 

For act two of the circus, we have our guest - the grand chancellor himself of Ordo Paradoxia. OP is bored of waiting on their semi-annual beatdown from Citadel so they're entertaining the thought of interfering in an agreed upon practice war.... all as an excuse not to get curb stomped early this round, must be saving themselves for marriage with TPC nukes. The grand chancellor promised to only post here once but in true OP style he went back on his word as he will with his threats. 

Just did some observing and notice like 10 of our nations didn't even declare wars. Why are you guys even complaining? God awful at doing your homework fully.

Ah! Eddy you beat me to it! I was looking to quote that. At this point I literally feel like I'm argueing with an uneducated moron.

Flaming Foreign affairs at its finest.

No offense to EddyH or The Misfits as a whole, of course, but I'd recommend regulating these two when it comes to OWF posting before they create too many enemies for The Misfits. It appears several have been made/reinforced already in the process of this one thread. Or just let them keep going on - I don't care - it's not really my concern or business. Just a friendly suggestion to you, EddyH, to make this round more enjoyable and less dramatic for all. :) Edited by Kurdanak

All Misfits nations have orders to send peace, as a friendly gesture to NLoN, I and many other Misfits will protect them from raids for a period of 1 week while they rebuild.

[---------------------------------------------------------------------------------]

B-)

Rulers...  PEACE IS  KING, here!!! :popcorn: :excl:

Whatever happened to war doves? Got tired of being a puppet of OP and merged? 

anyway, close the topic it's over.

Case in point.

We are taking a break this round due to the occurrences in SE. WD just wouldn't be the same without Samwise. :ehm:
Your second comment is cute, especially since your claim that we are a puppet is blatantly a baseless jab and your claim that we merged is horribly incorrect. Our members are pretty spread out this round - a few, including myself, just decided to join OP due to several of our fellow SE alliance members being long-time members.

OP is an awesome alliance with awesome people - there's just a significant different between being friends and being puppet/puppeteer. ;) Edited by Kurdanak

Flaming Foreign affairs at its finest.

No offense to EddyH or The Misfits as a whole, of course, but I'd recommend regulating these two when it comes to OWF posting before they create too many enemies for The Misfits. It appears several have been made/reinforced already in the process of this one thread. Or just let them keep going on - I don't care - it's not really my concern or business. Just a friendly suggestion to you, EddyH, to make this round more enjoyable and less dramatic for all. :)

I'd have to agree with this. I heart TM, but sometimes certain people need to be toned down a little in order to avoid alienating a lot of people  :P (I say this from personal experience :v: )

Edited by Jesusfreak

This is way off topic now.... We do not wish to discuss anything outside of the war.
Best thing now is let this topic die or be closed.

If anyone wishes to discuss this any further then my 'diplomatic message system(PM lol)' is open.