State of War

The Misfits and The New League of Nations have mutually agreed on war. 

the-misfits-multiple-classic-skulls-30x4

untitled2.jpg

The war will continue without yield or cessation until both sides agree on cessation of hostilities. Best of luck. 

dogs-of-honor-world-war-ii-dogs-shown-in

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call me crazy but I'm almost certain NLON has the same amount of nations. NLON has also been around longer than misfits. Should we be blamed for poor building till this day. NLON piled up strictly on misfits at the end of last round and I figured I would return the favor. Sorry if I don't please you "war gods" that make all the best declares I have ever seen.

Call me crazy but I'm almost certain NLON has the same amount of nations. NLON has also been around longer than misfits. Should we be blamed for poor building till this day. NLON piled up strictly on misfits at the end of last round and I figured I would return the favor. Sorry if I don't please you "war gods" that make all the best declares I have ever seen.

you're supposed to start arguing after someone trashes it btw.

you're supposed to start arguing after someone trashes it btw.

Call me crazy but, I'm almost certain you guys have an enormous advantage in every category ranging from Members to Tech. NLoN also hasn't done anything in rounds, they can't even post a DoE. So you practically wanted to curbstomp them? Thanks for admitting  it. You don't please Ares, or Zeus. 

Ares and Zeus are not our gods....

in all fairness, I am disappointed with NLoN's warchests, they have had the same amount of time to build as the rest of us, my prediction was that they would build up after a DoW, but that hasn't happened. First war of the round is to see were we stand in terms of nations that we can assemble for a fight.... Why would we attack an alliance with 2-3 more nations than us if we can only manage 15 to fight? Fluff ns will be shed and then we can see where we stand.

Misfits do not curbstomp alliances! We have been fair since our creation, if for any reason the enemy feels they are overwhelmed, peace will be given.

I don't know whether to think you are being sarcastic or not.... You have a great poker face.

Call me crazy but, I'm almost certain you guys have an enormous advantage in every category ranging from Members to Tech. NLoN also hasn't done anything in rounds, they can't even post a DoE. So you practically wanted to curbstomp them? Thanks for admitting  it. You don't please Ares, or Zeus. 

You do realize you just stated we just built better than their alliance? Like Hellas hasn't curbstomped In its day? Lmao, why do you feel you are so much more of a "superior" alliance than everyone.

Now lets talk about Global warming , do you think that same sex marriage should be allowed on Pluto ? 

8t7.png

Edited by wasso

I think when both sides agree to a war the word "curbstop" shouldn't be mentioned. Furthermore, Hellas continues its dismal foreign policy of hypocrisy by slandering a fair war. Although NLoN leadership was informed and agreed to the set day and time of war I am extremely disappointed in their lack of execution. Their members were completely caught off guard and did not even know that their leadership agreed to a war. With that being said, I think Misfits should be grossly disappointed by the lack of the blitz. Last night presented a golden opportunity to catch the opponent off guard and utterly destroy them but only myself and one other nation attacked at update... It seems this is a learning opportunity for both of us - far from a "curbstomp". 

Edited by SwazzTE

I think when both sides agree to a war the word "curbstop" shouldn't be mentioned. Furthermore, Hellas continues its dismal foreign policy of hypocrisy by slandering a fair war. Although NLoN leadership was informed and agreed to the set day and time of war I am extremely disappointed in their lack of execution. Their members were completely caught off guard and did not even know that their leadership agreed to a war. With that being said, I think Misfits should be grossly disappointed by the lack of the blitz. Last night presented a golden opportunity to catch the opponent off guard and utterly destroy them but only myself and one other nation attacked at update... It seems this is a learning opportunity for both of us - far from a "curbstomp". 

Now lets just go look at New League of Nations wars, because usually both people have target lists and declare some wars when it is agreed upon. Here's the only guy that has declared some wars http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000072 . "Eh idk why were doin dis?"   

That doesn't seem like he realized this war was planned out. I'm fine if NLoN agreed to this war, but you guys never even gave them a chance to even fight, the smaller guy should get the advantage of the Blitz. If you haven't noticed I'm questioning NLoN actual knowledge of the war. 

It's not a curbstomp? WHAT? NLoN dropped 25K NS just yesterday/today while Misfits gained 6K and the ANS is almost double theirs. 

"Hellas continues its dismal foreign policy"

I'm pretty sure you don't know my or my alliance's Foreign Affairs or even how to present yourself in Foreign Affairs, that is probably why you were kicked out of 2 AAs. 

Now lets just go look at New League of Nations wars, because usually both people have target lists and declare some wars when it is agreed upon. Here's the only guy that has declared some wars http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000072 . "[font=Verdana, arial, 'san-serif']Eh idk why were doin dis?"   [/font]
That doesn't seem like he realized this war was planned out. I'm fine if NLoN agreed to this war, but you guys never even gave them a chance to even fight, the smaller guy should get the advantage of the Blitz. If you haven't noticed I'm questioning NLoN actual knowledge of the war. 

It's not a curbstomp? WHAT? NLoN dropped 25K NS just yesterday/today while Misfits gained 6K and the ANS is almost double theirs. 

"Hellas continues its dismal foreign policy"

I'm pretty sure you don't know my or my alliance's Foreign Affairs or even how to present yourself in Foreign Affairs, that is probably why you were kicked out of 2 AAs. 

NLoN's leadership should have let their members know, or at least have taken a poll which most other alliances would do. Like Swazz said, only 2-3 of our nations attacked at update and none of them were too big for NLoN, which gave them the chance to launch attacks. I do not blame NLoN nations for not putting up much of a fight, because the odds are highly stacked against them.... Upon their mutual agreement to this war, we assumed they would have bulked up. This is why you see a 'curbstomp' and tbh you have every right to assume that due to the lack information you have received. But I can assure you that this is no curbstomp and we will be in discussions with NLoN to see where things go.

In the meantime, everyone should just chill out.

This war was never anything more than a curbstomp whether it was erroneously agreed to or not it is B.S. You have 24 hours to make it right or else. OP was on the receiving end of 2 curbstomps and they are not fun and are bad for the game. This will be my last post in this thread so arguing or trying to rationalize it makes little difference to me, only actions will work.

I don't even have to reply to that message up there, seems you are lying to all of us. 

To: bombuator    From: President Horton    Date: 10/3/2013 5:57:26 PM

Subject: Sneak Attack

Message: No the Misfits out class our nations in size. It was a sneak attack. We did contact their Foreign Minister to ask for the attack to be halted. They just dog piled on us all the more.

1. His plead was denied after one of his nations decided to jump on 3 of ours after he asked for peace(which isn't very nice)
2. I DO NOT like the way you are sneaking around like a little snake when this war has nothing to do with you.
3. Please stay the fuck out of our affairs! If you are not a Misfit or NLoN member then keep to your own business.