[Poll]The Top 5 Infamous Posters

Beauty

Most Infamous Posters  

168 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are trying way too hard.

@Rotavele: Why am I an option in this poll again?

e:wtf i actually didnt even do badly... or... good? not sure

Miley nominated you.

I'm upset I'm not an option. 

Post worse.

Welcome to the OOC forums assclown.

Who are you?

Apparently it is now official NSO policy that we're kissing Polar's ass. Not that dajobo isn't one charming fellow, but this is the OOC forum, Tywin, and you've gotta learn to differentiate between liking someone OOC and being their bff IC.

Arent you in lqh?

That's a personal problem. A good majority of my enemies would probably give points for entertainment and say that I rarely cross any lines.

No.

They Wouldn't.

No..

I can't tell the difference between yours and reys terrible posting anymore, get a room already mate, you two are getting pretty boring, alongside rotaveles usual cry for attention. 

I'm here, im queer, and im ready to party

Before you go hurting yourself on that one; the point is - if there was less posts like those on both sides, if some Polar members such as yourself took a lesson from your Emperor in discourse (because yes, posting is entirely individual and not alliance-based as you insist) - Polar and Sith could eventually enjoy more cordial conversations such as Dajobo and I have shared. Stains on our servers such as halfcha0s have actually managed to bring the two of us individually together in open, honest and mutually enjoyable exchanges on more than one occasion even if still not on a permanent basis.

To back up what Ray said here, I've had some great conversations with members of Polar.  Just because I'm Sith and you're not doesn't mean there cannot be civility between us. 

I think I don't like you guys both ooc and ic.

Don't worry, it's mutual.

Apparently it is now official NSO policy that we're kissing Polar's ass. Not that dajobo isn't one charming fellow, but this is the OOC forum, Tywin, and you've gotta learn to differentiate between liking someone OOC and being their bff IC.

In this thread I am ONLY expressing my IC views... not my OOC views... and they are two absolutely different worlds.

i.e, IC I like the members of the CCC and they are excellent Allies of Polaris... but the Polar forum has a section that is identical to the Boiler Room, for OOC discussions... and CCC members often visit (specially in the past, nowadays the section is not too active) it and I find myself at odds with them. Even though I

liked some of them because they were mostly like my Anathema (I enjoyed the discussions with Keystroke -I can't find his nation... anyone knows if he's OK? )

In the same way, I think Dajobo is one of the best Emperors that the NpO had... but I had a PM exchange with him about OOC issues and I didn't like his views/choices (though I can't say I know him a lot OOC).

Liking/disliking someone IC and OOC are two very different things. That's why I vote and discuss only based on IC stuff.