[Poll]The Top 5 Infamous Posters

Beauty

Most Infamous Posters  

168 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This I would find terribly wounding if not for the fact that my critics consist of people such as Rotavele and yourself. Honestly I find it difficult to take any of it seriously.

Well obviously me and him are pretty good critics if we can raise such an opposition to your posting.

This I would find terribly wounding if not for the fact that my critics consist of people such as Rotavele and yourself. Honestly I find it difficult to take any of it seriously.

Hmmm... Rotavele got a vote from me too.

I get it that it is your will to believe that people have voted for you because you are the "best poster" actually...
The power of denial is sometimes quite amusing.

You are not really a bad poster by nature... but you became one.

Your main problem is that you have chosen an Alliance that beame a remarkable disaster, the New Sith Order... an Alliance that has no direction.

And such contradiction forces you to constrain your style to the poor conditions of your Alliance.
You could be a good poster if you had a better Alliance behind (and I'm not saying it because of the poor relations that the NSO and the NpO have. i.e, Pacifica and Polaris don't have good relations either... and I think that you could be a good poster if, say, you were a member of Pacifica).

I mostly blame the NSO and not really you for the poor quality of your posts.

Hahaha wow - such direct ignorance. It's ok, I don't blame you though. You're Polar. You can't help it by virtue of your affiliation.

Before you go hurting yourself on that one; the point is - if there was less posts like those on both sides, if some Polar members such as yourself took a lesson from your Emperor in discourse (because yes, posting is entirely individual and not alliance-based as you insist) - Polar and Sith could eventually enjoy more cordial conversations such as Dajobo and I have shared. Stains on our servers such as halfcha0s have actually managed to bring the two of us individually together in open, honest and mutually enjoyable exchanges on more than one occasion even if still not on a permanent basis.

Before you go hurting yourself on that one; the point is - if there was less posts like those on both sides, if some Polar members such as yourself took a lesson from your Emperor in discourse (because yes, posting is entirely individual and not alliance-based as you insist) - Polar and Sith could eventually enjoy more cordial conversations such as Dajobo and I have shared. Stains on our servers such as halfcha0s have actually managed to bring the two of us individually together in open, honest and mutually enjoyable exchanges on more than one occasion even if still not on a permanent basis.

Lol, Rayvon of NSO lecturing people about cordial discourse... If you thought I was high and mighty and had a posterior worth kissing like polar, would I have had some of this courtesy too?

Lol, Rayvon of NSO lecturing people about cordial discourse... If you thought I was high and mighty and had a posterior worth kissing like polar, would I have had some of this courtesy too?

You are trying way too hard.

@Rotavele: Why am I an option in this poll again?

e:wtf i actually didnt even do badly... or... good? not sure

Edited by Hereno

Welcome to the OOC forums assclown.

Welcome to the OOC forums assclown.

Apparently it is now official NSO policy that we're kissing Polar's ass. Not that dajobo isn't one charming fellow, but this is the OOC forum, Tywin, and you've gotta learn to differentiate between liking someone OOC and being their bff IC.

Apparently it is now official NSO policy that we're kissing Polar's ass. Not that dajobo isn't one charming fellow, but this is the OOC forum, Tywin, and you've gotta learn to differentiate between liking someone OOC and being their bff IC.

I think I don't like you guys both ooc and ic.