8000 Infrastructure Jump

Master Mage Negi

Hello. I was wondering if anyone could fill me in on what a fair amount of infrastructure what be needed to successfully pass the 8k mark without losing profit?

Here is my Nation Link:

http://cybernations.net/nation_drill_displ...ation_ID=118221

Also I would like to ask where the next few jumps occur as well as for any other input on my nation.

All answers are greatly valued.

Thank you in advance.

Hello. I was wondering if anyone could fill me in on what a fair amount of infrastructure what be needed to successfully pass the 8k mark without losing profit?

Here is my Nation Link:

http://cybernations.net/nation_drill_displ...ation_ID=118221

Also I would like to ask where the next few jumps occur as well as for any other input on my nation.

All answers are greatly valued.

Thank you in advance.

With only 5 wonders it would take alot. Buy moar wonders.

I had a very similar Wonder-setup to you when I reached the 8K jump, and didn't find it that hard. The Infra upkeep costs go from 0.1725 * Infra + 20 to 0.175 * Infra + 20, so the multiplier only changes slightly Note that many people think that it goes to .18, this is not true (anymore), it goes to .175 - which makes a huge difference.

I can't remember the exact details, but my break-even point was around 8300 (slightly under, if I remember correctly), which if you combine it with a donation is simple enough to do.

As for later jumps, Admin is reported to have said that the next jump isn't until 15K. Nobody is there so no proof of that. Even more importantly, it is also reported that if you do the math, then you will find that around 13500 infra levels it is no longer profitable to purchase any more (upkeep rises faster than income from then) - unless new things are introduced to improve nation's economies.

I'm pretty sure MFO's infra jump guide should now account for the 8000 jump. Feel free to check what numbers are given there. (Link in nation building guide above. Or you'll be able to find all the guides from the home page www.mrfixitonline.com/cybernations)

I'm pretty sure MFO's infra jump guide should now account for the 8000 jump. Feel free to check what numbers are given there. (Link in nation building guide above. Or you'll be able to find all the guides from the home page www.mrfixitonline.com/cybernations)

Yeah, MFO's guide is fine.