TENE Calling. Wait what?

iKronos

Just wanted to clarify the historical parts for you Bob.... TENE 1.0 was a member of Ragnablok, we didn't jettison them however, quite the opposite, they suffered some gov instability and they eventually merged into Ragnarok right before the PB-NpO war. They went on to fight well but many didn't stick around long afterward.

It was post war after I left RoK that I stumbled into a couple ex-TENE gov who were wishing to in fact reform a TENE 2.0 that we set the genesis for the NPL, our Prime Minister still today being an ex-TENE 1.0 leader.

The TENE 2.0 disbanding here today was another incarnation again launched about a year later. Separate entities run by separate individuals but still holding some mutual DNA. Like many CN stories it is intertwined into many parts of the world here. Anyway, thought I would clarify the backstory.

Fair enough, but I am specifically referring to this incarnation of TENE. I don't know about the original one or the people who ended up being in NPL, but I know the new TENE was a headache to work with.

Fair enough, but I am specifically referring to this incarnation of TENE. I don't know about the original one or the people who ended up being in NPL, but I know the new TENE was a headache to work with.

Ahh gotcha mate. And in all honesty I couldn't comment on the new TENE 2.0 as I didn't have anything to do with this incarnation. I believe we spoke a little with them when they launched but didn't really run into each other much after that point.

Read between the lines, they were telepathically forced to disband by the illuminati elite of TOP.

The former members of TENE have received Brain Implants and now they are members of a secret terrorist organization that acts following the desires of TOP.

You should start a thread with a political analysis of the disbandment of TENE, featuring some of your conspiracy theories.

I guess that would depend on whether or not they are willing to disband then continue to hang out on the AA for weeks on end or not.

This disband notice is basically the equivalent of having someone walk onto the stage and grab the mike, then dramatically hold the mike out in front of them and drop it, and then walk off the stage.

But whatever. Good luck wherever you and the rest of TENE goes. ^_^

Bigmike - Used to be High Marshal. Is quiting. Ask him.

Ericg95 - Too busy with college and life. You are talking to him in irc as he feeds me that you are trying to get him to take over TENE. We are CN best friends bro. I offered him the position first before anything else.

Those are the main 2 gov members other than myself but you can even go to our founder Diego18. He too has something else he wants to do.

Apparently your alliance consists of only four nations. This explains a lot about this decision.

If TENE members somehow end up in AE for some ungodly, unexpected reason, I won't complain; but we don't do blanket recruiting. Good luck to those desperate/determined enough to do so. We have plenty of numbers; it's talent we're looking for. And sadly, we haven't seen much from TENE lately.

Apparently your alliance consists of only four nations. This explains a lot about this decision.

If
TENE members somehow end up in AE for some ungodly, unexpected reason, I
won't complain; but we don't do blanket recruiting. Good luck to those
desperate/determined enough to do so. We have plenty of numbers; it's
talent we're looking for. And sadly, we haven't seen much from TENE
lately.

I think you misunderstood. I answered his question of weather my gov approved. Thats what he asked. Every one of my REGULAR members that chimed in any thought. (were at least 13 others who cared to say anything, the rest stayed quiet or inactive. so about 16 out of 30) were  fine with this decision and some who were ready to give up said this would help move them along to leaving cn. NOT EVEN ONE PERSON opposed this decision, at least no one who bothered to say anything.

Don't post without the right info.

Edited by iKronos