TENE Calling. Wait what?

iKronos

tene_zpsa09f737d.png

After talking it out with our alliance, we as a whole decided we are done as an alliance.  after listening to all of our somewhat active member's opinions on some things, we are not merging. We will be doing something else.

TENE hereby cancels all treaties, that will remain active for the next 48 hours(72 for NADC's***). Sorry for the alliances I couldn't find on irc to tell them first there.

I, the emperor, remove all government officials from their posts/duties.

I grant all alliances access to poach any member under the TENE name. Although I pushed them towards certain alliances already.

I hereby resign from Emperor leaving no heir.

Anyways, anything that happens after the 72*** hours to TENE or by TENE has nothing to do with its allies(well ex-allies then) or anyone who no longer stands in TENE at that time.

Signed by TENE Gov?

-iKronos - Emperor / ex-emperor.

-Removed.

-Removed.

-Removed.

PS. - I love you all. o/ cn.

Edited by iKronos

What does TENE stand for? A valid announcement should include the full name.

Furthermore, how does one disband an alliance after resigning as emperor?

Disbanned? idk I didnt say anything about disbanning it. It's still technically somewhat an alliance :c

As a fellow yellow team member, I find this situation of interest. Why are you disbanding TENE? I find it questionable whether other government members condone this.

Bigmike - Used to be High Marshal. Is quiting. Ask him.

Ericg95 - Too busy with college and life. You are talking to him in irc as he feeds me that you are trying to get him to take over TENE. We are CN best friends bro. I offered him the position first before anything else.

Those are the main 2 gov members other than myself but you can even go to our founder Diego18. He too has something else he wants to do.

Edited by iKronos

As a fellow yellow team member, I find this situation of interest. Why are you disbanding TENE? I find it questionable whether other government members condone this.

Is it really your place to question anything regarding TENE? iKronos put this out so people can be aware, not so "fellow yellow team members" like yourself could question his decision towards his alliance. Us members of TENE know he did listen to us and take us into account but what's happening now had to be done.

Furthermore, iKronos, you have led me well thus far. I trust your decision and I hope to stay in touch with you, Eric, and whoever else decides to stay :)

I don't really understand why you're acting like there's something special being done here... this is a pretty vanilla disbandment.

That being said, I remember when you were under our protection in RoK, when you first came about. You were always more of a nuisance than a benefit, and I look back on plenty of headaches having to deal with your inanities. You always were a pretty mediocre alliance I was very pleased to jettison you when we did.

So, yeah. Best of luck in your new homes, hopefully things will turn out a bit better.

Read between the lines, they were telepathically forced to disband by the illuminati elite of TOP.

The former members of TENE have received Brain Implants and now they are members of a secret terrorist organization that acts following the desires of TOP.

You should start a thread with a political analysis of the disbandment of TENE, featuring some of your conspiracy theories.

While we are sad that our friends have taken this course of action, we understand their decision. With that said, the NADC fully intends to honor our treaty with TENE, including our 72 hour grace period.

Good luck to our friends and (former) allies, wherever you end up.

I don't really understand why you're acting like there's something special being done here... this is a pretty vanilla disbandment.

That being said, I remember when you were under our protection in RoK, when you first came about. You were always more of a nuisance than a benefit, and I look back on plenty of headaches having to deal with your inanities. You always were a pretty mediocre alliance I was very pleased to jettison you when we did.

So, yeah. Best of luck in your new homes, hopefully things will turn out a bit better.

Just wanted to clarify the historical parts for you Bob.... TENE 1.0 was a member of Ragnablok, we didn't jettison them however, quite the opposite, they suffered some gov instability and they eventually merged into Ragnarok right before the PB-NpO war. They went on to fight well but many didn't stick around long afterward.

It was post war after I left RoK that I stumbled into a couple ex-TENE gov who were wishing to in fact reform a TENE 2.0 that we set the genesis for the NPL, our Prime Minister still today being an ex-TENE 1.0 leader.

The TENE 2.0 disbanding here today was another incarnation again launched about a year later. Separate entities run by separate individuals but still holding some mutual DNA. Like many CN stories it is intertwined into many parts of the world here. Anyway, thought I would clarify the backstory.