The Prussian Confederation DoE

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to all the well-wishers, to those who had nothing good to say, well only time will tell if you are right, but the fact that since we announced we are now in position 113th in the great sanction race and we have grown steadily.

I always find it rather sad when people want to see an alliance die, each alliance brings a new facet to the game and enriches it with more diversity, something this game really needs at the moment to ensure that every type of player has a niche to fit into.

I don't think it's people wanting to see TPC (?) fail. I think they're mostly expressing scepticism about your longevity as an alliance, which is understandable from what I've seen thus far. I certainly wouldn't want to encourage your demise just yet, and certainly welcome diversity in general; the onus is on your Alliance to prove the naysayers either right or wrong.

20th. I fear you may either be exaggerating or have just suffered a caffeine overdose.  But, yes we do need one more, because this is different, instead of an Emperor, King or tin-pot dictator, we are democratic.

Still only time will tell if we are destined to grow on Planet Bob

Still, democracy =/= Prussian Constitutionalism...