The Prussian Confederation DoE

doe10.gif

prussi12.gif

I. Preamble

The Prussian Confederation is based on the strengths that were the Prussian State, but without the constraints of a Monarchy or a single leader.  The Prussian Confederation is an evolving Democratic Alliance.  We are a Multi-Coloured Sphere, meaning that Trade Circles are not confined to one particular Trade Sphere, therefore easing the burden on member nations joining our Alliance.

II. Entry as a Citizen

Anyone not in an aggressive war has the right to apply to be a citizen of The Prussian Confederation.

It is the aim of The Prussian Confederation to educate new members to our Alliance, with in game etiquette. Teach them our Democratic values, and above all encourage new members to remain active, by introducing new interesting items onto our forums.

III. Constitutional Citizen Rights

All citizens of the Prussian Confederation shall enjoy equal rights and freedoms and be allowed to openly voice their opinions. Provided it does not;

1. Use any call for the use of violence, or national, racial, religious hatred, or any form of intolerance.

2. That citizens attempt to bring extremist politics into the realms of Planet Bob, from elsewhere.

IV. Government

The Government of The Prussian Confederation shall consist in the first instance of a Quadrumvirate, to be elected every 6 months. All ministerial positions are to be approved by them.  Free and fair Elections will be held, to determine who is elected into
Quadrumvirate.

V. Waging war and Tech Raiding

1.  The Prussian Confederation is a non-aggressive alliance, its Citizens are not permitted to Tech Raid or wage aggressive wars, without an alliance wide declaration of war.

2.  We are a peaceful Alliance, however if attacked we will fight back! We understand that from time to time there will be the odd Rogue, or new players who attack at random, etc. These disputes will be settled by diplomatic negotiation. The Prussian Confederation will adhere strictly to exhausting all avenues of diplomatic measures, before counter-attacking an aggressor. This is in line with our Charter.

3.  Our Nuclear Doctrine:- Nuclear weapons would only be used as a last resort against an aggressor. The use of such, requires the full backing of Congress, by majority vote before the use of such weapons can be authorized.

VI.  Protectorate

The Prussian Confederation shall be protected by the Old Guard.

Signed;

Czar Lazar - Quadrumvirate

Heinrich I - Quadrumvirate

Mad Max - Quadrumvirate

CnaedmacAilpn - Quadrumvirate

IRC - #Prussia

Edited by CnaedmacAilpn

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what, the 20th one of these that has been founded/will disband in a week?  Do we really need one more?

20th. I fear you may either be exaggerating or have just suffered a caffeine overdose.  But, yes we do need one more, because this is different, instead of an Emperor, King or tin-pot dictator, we are democratic.

Still only time will tell if we are destined to grow on Planet Bob

I had this on file since the 29th August, you took your time declaring your existence.

I know, but we wanted to reach a membership and NS level before we declared.  Simply because none of us had any interest in declaring only to disband shortly afterwards.

But now that we have 15 Members and over 300,000 NS it was felt that now was the time.

What you should consider now is registering an IRC channel and solidifying a forum in order to strengthen communication between the alliance and the outside world.

Dohh, I knew we had forgotten something, IRC channel now added.  Thanks for that.

Edited by CnaedmacAilpn

20th. I fear you may either be exaggerating or have just suffered a caffeine overdose.  But, yes we do need one more, because this is different, instead of an Emperor, King or tin-pot dictator, we are democratic.

Still only time will tell if we are destined to grow on Planet Bob

Your best bet is to recruit off-world history wonks.

This is what, the 20th one of these that has been founded/will disband in a week?  Do we really need one more?

Honestly I kind of miss TGE. The incompetent alliances nowadays are just bad- they're not hilariously, publicly bad the way they were in the past. I miss those days.

As a matter of fact... Yes we do.  Do you feel that we should freeze all alliances where they are now?  Oh, that would be oh so much fun.