TFK recognition of Hostilities

Either way guys, at first you called it an XP raid then some spun the punishment for last round rogueings. In both cases, hitting a much smaller AA is a curbstomp and a BS move.

It is TPC's right to do as it pleases but so is it every other AA's right to do the same.

Edited by paul711

There is a huge difference between naturally rouging at the end of the round by attacking nations and lying in wait at the end of a peace agreement in order to nuke someone. Yes, they are both rouging but one is doing it in a slimy way by using the peace agreement to their advantage. Since that nation is now the alliance heir we can assume he was government sanctioned. 

There is and isn't, he would have nuked the nations he was at war with either way. He could have waited just like he did with or without peace, so does it really matter? 

I'm Alliance Owner/Heir and not all of my actions are government sanctioned.

Aren't we like, suppose to keep last round stuff in last round? 

TPC is within its rights to do whatever it wants, but we the people are well within our rights to criticize and denounce their behavior.  

I'm not sure why anyone, much less TPC members are still speaking in here after ^. I will say it one more time though: it is over, time for everyone to move on.

Typical move.

Its over if you look into the light and realize what a lowlife move your shenanigan was.

Everyone else has........

I look forward to watching every nation y'all downdeclare upon to drop that last minute nuke.