TFK recognition of Hostilities

TPC will not tolerate violations of peace agreements. Period. 

I appreciate you bringing that up. 3 weeks after the fact in the next round. If I had been aware of any peace violations of that type, it would have been handled with TPC's input on the situation.

Edited by Jesusfreak

Situation has been resolved. Let's put this behind us.

The bomb dropping situation has been resolved (hopefully), but obviously it will take more time for other wounds to heal on both sides. TPC would also like to put this behind us and move forward to develop a positive relationship with TFK. 

o/ DaRuler

It was TPC getting Back at TFK.

Aparently last round after another typical TPC Downdeclare, A Kiwi Nation dropped a Nuke on a TPC Nation after hostilities ended.

Aparently that has NEVER happened before.......

So much for TPC not carrying over grudges from round to round.

Apparently last round after I rogued TPC and they responded to the unprovoked attack, a Kiwi nation dropped nukes on 3 TPC nations after hostilities ended.

FIFY. (Including spelling and capitalization.)

Edited by Einer

So which was it an XP raid or a punitive action as kingjames' posts and E's IRC comments imply. Either way it was a BS move and typical.

I lead TPC. I speak for the alliance. We did what was necessary. 

It was TPC getting Back at TFK.

Aparently last round after another typical TPC Downdeclare, A Kiwi Nation dropped a Nuke on a TPC Nation after hostilities ended.

Aparently that has NEVER happened before.......

Your history is off. You were a member of their alliance last round, broke off, and rogued us--again. After dealing with you individually in the past, we decided that we would hold those that had a history of harboring a rogue hostile to TPC accountable. After DaRuler and I worked out peace, a TFK member dropped a nuke. Has that happened before, yes. Any member can be a knucklehead or make a mistake a minute after update.

What separated this from other instances was that TFK's guy nuked my members days after peace had been agreed to, in the face of communications that let him know that peace had been reached. That in my opinion required more than a wrist slap. I'm not concerned with you or anyone else's opinion. TPC will not tolerate blatant violations of peace agreements. 

So much for TPC not carrying over grudges from round to round.

No grudge here. 

B-)

As Jesusfreak & King James have said... the "thing" is no more...!   ;)

Yes, this is over. 

Bombulator, here's a more-or-less objective timeline also inherently explains why 'dealing' with it last round was impossible. 

TPC DoWs TFK

Some wars

TFK nation specifically chooses to attack established top three collectors of the round.

~3 days pass with regular attacks from both sides, peace agreed for update

TFK nation cease attacks for the majority of three days after peace agreement, but doesn't accept in-game peace offer.

TFK Nation, on last day before war naturally expires, nukes all three nations (all of which were at 17 days inactive at the time).

The nuking occurred around 9/8 give-or-take (round end 9/14), and it prevented the three of us from collecting out of nuclear anarchy. With that collection, we would have likely taken a few other flags. Given the timeline, it can reasonably be inferred that the nation had full knowledge of the peace agreement and deliberately violated it in a malevolent attempt to sabotage our end-game. The fact that he's currently an alliance heir for TFK further corroborates that. 

Anyway from what I've heard, it's over/dealt with now. 

Edited by Vitsen

Did they violate a peace agreement by post-war nuking in previously-declared wars that fell under that peace agreement? If not, then they're fine. If so, then perhaps they should sleep with a gun under their pillow.  :war:

Edited by Einer

Did they violate a peace agreement by post-war nuking in previously-declared wars that fell under that peace agreement? If not, then they're fine. If so, then perhaps they should sleep with a gun under their pillow.  :war:

How do you know that attack was authorized by TFK's government? Every alliance in the game has or currently is harboring people that have done rogue attacks not supported by their alliance (If you really say otherwise then the AA is really small and irrelevant or just plain lying). This isn't SE, you shouldn't get super pissed about rogue nations, its not like they destroyed your nation forever... 

There is a huge difference between naturally rouging at the end of the round by attacking nations and lying in wait at the end of a peace agreement in order to nuke someone. Yes, they are both rouging but one is doing it in a slimy way by using the peace agreement to their advantage. Since that nation is now the alliance heir we can assume he was government sanctioned.