[Nominations] The Top 5 Infamous Poster Awards

Beauty

Neo Uruk,  Castrating myself with a rusty razor is preferable to reading his posts

Rotavele, Fingernails scratching a chalkboard is less annoying.

HoT, Reading a HoT post is like getting brain freeze after drinking a slushy too quickly.

Rebel Virginia, My eyes bleed whenever I am unfortunate enough to read one of his posts these days, which thankfully isn't as often as it once was.

Rush, not so much a bad poster but you just want to cuff him upside the head for being a condescending know it all little snot.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who was the FAN guy who went back and forth with NPO for a loong time back during that time?

He's the one who comes to mind.

edit - can't believe I forgot alterego.

Are you talking about Arcadian? The one who kept making youtube vids? Edited by Rotavele

No it wasn't mpol.

There was some other guy during that time.

Atrophis. I thought he was a pretty good poster.

Rebel Virginia, My eyes bleed whenever I am unfortunate enough to read one of his posts these days, which thankfully isn't as often as it once was.

It wasn't but three years ago when you and your entire alliance idolized me. I was a hero to you. What happened to that man? What has made you so jaded? Why have you stopped believing?

Edited by Rebel Virginia

There is an inherent lack of understanding as to what infamous means.

I don't particularly care for semantics, I am just going by the definition provided in the OP. "Popular for being bad", which I take to mean "controversial/annoying/provoking", i.e. the kind of thing that provides some entertainment, or at least an opportunity for many to kill their time.

You realize that at least 2/5 of those just really wanted you to list them, especially the topic creator? It was the whole purpose.

Jesus, people fall for obvious shit sometimes.

I found a topic I felt like posting in, simple as that.  Your perception of the OP's intentions are inconsequential to me.

"Infamous" posters spice things up. Boring as I am I can't believe I got a nomination.

My neutral opinion on this contest is "derp", anyway.

CaSe5U1.png?1

You're not fooling anyone, jerdge. emot-argh.gif Edited by Kurdanak

It wasn't but three years ago when you and your entire alliance idolized me. I was a hero to you. What happened to that man? What has made you so jaded? Why have you stopped believing?

A great example of why you are one of the worst posters in the game in my opinion.

A great example of why you are one of the worst posters in the game in my opinion.

This is typical of the empty criticism I have come to expect from my detractors. I will freely admit that I am not the most shy of men in regards to my accomplishments, nor am I one to meekly submit to the slandering of my character.  However, this does not make me the megalomaniac you paint me to be. All it means is that I am a man of strength and principle. I have remained dedicated to the values of truth and justice since my first incarnation in this world. While I have made mistakes in the past, always have they been due to the mechanisms of liars and frauds who manipulate noble men such as myself to their own unworthy ends. But even in these lows did I act in good conscience and in good faith.

Sadly, many of my former friends have turned from virtue, and have aligned themselves with unscrupulous parties either out of a pettiness or out of self-preservation.  You, it would appear, are among the ranks of that pitiable lot. When you see me you see a reflection of what you once were, a hero. You despise me for being a reminder of the depths to which you have fallen. It is too late. Embrace me, and come again into the light. Redemption is within reach of all.

I guess you like to role play or something so if that is what floats your boat then good for you son.

I consider it a great affront that you group me with that ilk. However, I should not be surprised at your resorting to such a technique. My enemies have always attempted to portray me as a joke, and someone not to be taken seriously. If such a lie offers you even the smallest amount of comfort who am I to take that from you? But be warned, so easily dismissing me has its consequences.

I consider it a great affront that you group me with that ilk. However, I should not be surprised at your resorting to such a technique. My enemies have always attempted to portray me as a joke, and someone not to be taken seriously. If such a lie offers you even the smallest amount of comfort who am I to take that from you? But be warned, so easily dismissing me has its consequences.

Right. I'll still try to sleep
at night despite the potential consequences hanging over my head. Anywho I am done with this thread so you have fun doing what you do RV. Toodles. :)