The Dontrel Rising Pact, Version 2

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a multitude of funny responses in this thread. Especially the ones directed at respect for TOP. They are still playing the political game, not trying to garner fringe respect. That any of you thought they were in the 1st place, is hilarious.

I thought that's how it's supposed to be done.

There are a multitude of funny responses in this thread. Especially the ones directed at respect for TOP. They are still playing the political game, not trying to garner fringe respect. That any of you thought they were in the 1st place, is hilarious.

Nobody should seek respect.  One should simply act and act simply.  Respect will come in its own due course.

:rolleyes:  Looks like you can leave the house without your gasmasks again GOONS.

Do you really think I, or anyone in the alliance, were worried about a strike on us?

Nobody should seek respect.  One should simply act and act simply.  Respect will come in its own due course.

Seconded.

Edited by Sardonic

Long ago I was once like you.

They're really quite alright when you get to know them.

I'd say there's a decent chance you're right, however I regret that for much the same reason I neglected to get to know their good friends MK, it's not something that I'm likely to do, on account of I simply don't have the patience to get to know a bunch of children.

Hahhahahah from TPF? That's pretty funny right there.

Yes, coming from TPF. But I really don't see what's funny about it, considering that we're superior to GOONs in pretty much every way conceivable. If you'd like to see what I mean, by all means come see us.

I'd say there's a decent chance you're right, however I regret that for much the same reason I neglected to get to know their good friends MK, it's not something that I'm likely to do, on account of I simply don't have the patience to get to know a bunch of children.
 Yes, coming from TPF. But I really don't see what's funny about it, considering that we're superior to GOONs in pretty much every way conceivable. If you'd like to see what I mean, by all means come see us.

Except for the fact that you have less than half our aid slot utilization %, of course, and your meager at best growth.

What do you have to offer your members in the year of our lord 2013?  I can see easily what GOONS and TOP offer theirs.