The Dontrel Rising Pact, Version 2

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought TOP was far better then this

Don't worry, I'm sure you're not "the lone alliance that feels this way" and, in time, we'll permit some "wussy move" that gives you an opening to "hit then."

You're a two-watt bulb screwed into a broken circuit.  I don't give a good goddamn about what you "thought".

Edited by Ardus

Don't worry, I'm sure you're not "the lone alliance that feels this way" and, in time, we'll permit some "wussy move" that gives you an opening to "hit then."

You're a two-watt bulb screwed into a broken circuit.  I don't give a good goddamn about what you "thought".

I'm just impressed that it can think. Or perhaps it doesn't know the meaning of the word.

Sincerely, congrats to you both.  TOP has played a masterful political game and it’s clearly outplayed every alliance.  A TOP-GOONS treaty is an excellent strategic tie because, after this upcoming war, it will bring in CnG much closer via TLR-GOONS.  TOP now basically controls XX, Aftermath, and has the best inroads into CnG.  Whoever attacks CnG this war will no doubt create new enemies with CnG that can be later leveraged by TOP through GOONS.

Seriously, well done TOP.  This one is even more strategic than the TOP-UPN treaty.  We really do need more alliances willing to take on both the benefits and risks of political maneuvering.

Edited by Steve Buscemi